Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-04-2017, 03:55 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Lol <3 Oh I hear you. Pure torture from hell.

Like you all other men were like passing clouds and he was like the sky (17 years) but that's because all others were attraction. Only when I fell in True Love again with another man did I realize that quite simply you don't just stumble upon True Love every day, it's a spiritual experience for us older souls, but we really really can have it with more than just our twin.

I'm glad you've found serenity with a new big love!
Old 18-04-2017, 04:04 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
I think it can actually be much MORE fulfilling with a close soulmate than with a twin soul because they are such mirrors, causing the death of our egos and rapid spiritual growth, it can be quite unpleasant and uncomfortable.

... He's almost 30 years older than me and speaks another language. I'll spare you the first, wonderful, years of the story -

After the great joy, when i began to realize that it was not a fairytale, I had such a shock, such a trauma, that my mind reacted by removing the whole thing from my system. I ignored his existence, our past and our bond for years. But it led me to nothing. Because during those years, I neglected Myself, my life and lost the joy of living. Then out of the blue, a powerful wave has broken the dam and all that we are, all that we have experienced, has come back to me. And now I feel guilty towards Myself and towards him. I have deprived him of my presence and haven't used the time that we've been given here on earth. Sounds dramatic? Sometimes I wonder, when i do what i do, if it's destiny or freewill. And it scares me to think that i can mess it up.
I don't regret the separation, but i think that it lasted too long.

I know... It's no use crying over spilt milk. Now I look forward to reignite the flame... It continued to burn for all this time - but we were not there. I hope that we can face it in a more mature way, more aware of what can be lost and therefore more willing to acknowledge the importance of this.
Old 18-04-2017, 08:06 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
I'd like to know how long it takes for this all to disappear? The signs, dreams and all that are not welcome. Thankfully dreams arent that often but still are not welcome at all. I want everything to stop and never bother me again permanently. It's been far too long and i've had enough of this!!!

How does one actively get free from this demonic stalker curse once and for all? Enough is enough and it needs to end now.

It's within you to end it. Just decide then do it. Learn to control your emotions. If one of you has said "no" then no, it is.

Stalking is dangerous. Look up the story of Shana Grice in the UK. That's what happens when obsession gets out of hand....so spiritually diseased. And people would want others to believe that's a divine plan; "the universe" using people as pawns in some agenda of its own?

Old 18-04-2017, 03:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
I'd like to know how long it takes for this all to disappear? The signs, dreams and all that are not welcome. Thankfully dreams arent that often but still are not welcome at all. I want everything to stop and never bother me again permanently. It's been far too long and i've had enough of this!!!

How does one actively get free from this demonic stalker curse once and for all? Enough is enough and it needs to end now.

I was wondering is your TF a living person with whom you were in a personal contact? If so I'm hopping to understand your story and why you seam so eager to run away from it.
I was just wondering are you a male Tf runner running from a living human you know personally - if so it would be beneficial to understand your position on it.

As long as Im in here, let me type some more.
You talk about sign and dreams. As for the signs I was never big on any kinds of sign or synchronicity and anything else, also I was never big on numbers, patterns etc.

I have this experience with a this guy, that I consider some type of TF, for 18 years now... For me it wasn't about signs or anything like that, it was about how I felt, this unexplained feeling of wanting to be with him, that awful longing, yearning...
And that specific feeling that I cannot explain using word, this feeling of
"I have to be with him, I belong next to him"... this feeling never left, not for a day, not once for this 18 years. We were in phone contact, we were sort of dating, we are in no contact for almost 10 years, and still - every day , every moment, every second. He, though about him is on my mind, in my head, no matter what I do, no matter how I feel, no matter what.

Other people for me were more of a background static images, I never consider them to be characters in my life, I saw them as unnecessarily crowding my existence, my time,my energy and quite frankly I often was angry at them cause they are in my life and he isnt.

Now knowing your story, based just on a few lines, I'm wondering does my Tf thinks same you wrote about me, in a way that I would always show up (in person, or by messages, phone calls etc.) in his life and it seams like he cant rid of me.

(Im typing this while typing long letters to him at the same time, sorry if I sound confuse or something).

For me, I always had this strange, personal knowing of him wanting me but being to scared to let things happen - I dont know how to explain but he used to "accuse" me of "being everywhere" meaning being on his mind a lot more than he would wanted to.
I never did anything specific, there was a time when I wouldn't even try to talk to "him in my head" (to sort of daydreaming), all I did and was was absolutely sure that we are meant to be and that I belong next to him and he next to me.

As for falling in love with others, depends on what is your personal narrative. Mine always were that my "love life" is some kind of elitist club where just one person can join (or flew , but that was my idea before he showed up in my life), once I met him I knew I can never fall in love with anybody else nor open up and share my existence, my personalty, my body and soul with anybody else.

They say once your heart opens in a spiritual awakening sort of way, you can not just love but give your body to anybody and I just dont want that. If I ever become a person who can give her body to anybody without feeling sick to my stomach, then this would annulled my life and my personal narrative, since my personal narrative is that he is the only one for me.

Also, hope you will feel better soon OP :-)
Old 18-04-2017, 06:34 PM
Badcopyinc

You're always exactly where you're supposed to be. I wouldn't waste too much thought on wondering if you're on the wrong path.

As far as getting over it. It was already said but i would focus on loving yourself.

Buy yourself a ring wear it and commit to loving you! Do anything and everything that makes you happy.

Instead of focusing on how to get rid of pain, focus on finding joy.
Old 18-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

To begin with you need to acknowledge and accept what you are feeling and just let it be, allow it to be there and let it flow. Love is an energy that comes from within you, its who you are, dont try to pin it down by finding a cause.

I have always thought that they come into our lives to open us up to the truth about who and what we are.....formless energetic beings living within physical form. What we feel, if we allow it to flow has intelligence and guides us. By denying those feelings is denying our true nature, by calling those feelings demonic is turning yourself against yourself. It sounds like you have been resisting, the pressure builds but just like uncorking a bottle of champagne when you release that resistance you'll feel the full force of who you are. Its nothing to be afraid of.

We tend to project what we feel on the other because they are our catalysts, all they did was open the door of your heart through reflecting back to you who you are, amplifying your own energy back to you. The mistake is thinking a romantic relationship is the reward, its not. Once you get your head around to the idea that what you feel is who you are and not dependant on an attachment to someone can you move on with your life.

I see them as twin energy. Soul energy which is non physical intelligence whose essence is love. Their essence is vibrating at the same level ours, whether they are part of the same soul or whether its an agreement we make on another level I dont know but I am certain that there is nothing to be gained on a soul level by sharing a long term physical experience together...it would be like owning two cars that are exactly the same, identical in make and colour, what would be the point....we want contrast to broaden our experience. So try not to blame the other, its just not meant to be. Our experience here in form is one of focus, to create consciously through our feeling/energy and directed through thought, finding what we really get excited about and enjoy, this lifts us up vibrationally so that our physical mind is in alignment with our spiritual one and then we know what it is to really live.
Old 20-04-2017, 03:11 AM
Guide

Having feelings for someone who is toxic is WRONG.
Being trapped to someone who wants nothing to do with me is WRONG.
Being reminded of someone constantly i want nothing to do with is WRONG.
Believing that someone will magically change their mind overnight and realize im awesome is WRONG.
Suffering needlessly for someone like that is WRONG.

Twin flames is such a stupid and undeserving curse that no one should actually want or needs in their life. They should not waste another precious moment of their short lives over such a malignant cult religion.

Forget twin flames.. its worthless and a waste of precious time.

I think one should take a really good look on the cold hard facts that nearly 95% are in "separation" and arent even on speaking terms. One "half" is usually an utter coward who hates facing their own demons and will do anything at any cost to get away from you. They go get with the next person who even looks at them and who is just as toxic as they are and like living a life filled with lies together

I cant imagine why anyone would want to waste years.. decades.. an entire lifetime for.. that. and for that to maybe possibly come back. WHY? FORGET THIS NONSENSE!!
Old 20-04-2017, 03:32 AM
Master

Quote:
WHY?
maybe they dont think or believe there is anyone else for them.

love cant be forced. it either happens or it doesn't. There are other people in this world. it will happen.
Old 20-04-2017, 03:34 AM
Guide

Hi there this deserves a good response and i'll do my best to tell you what you are looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless
I was wondering is your TF a living person with whom you were in a personal contact? If so I'm hopping to understand your story and why you seam so eager to run away from it.
I was just wondering are you a male Tf runner running from a living human you know personally - if so it would be beneficial to understand your position on it.

Yes she is a living person and altho unaware at the time i was involved with her for over 6 years including times of separations. I am not the runner nor have i ever been one.. she is and has done so more then once. With this lat time she has betrayed me cruelly all for a serial cheating psychopath who abuses her) and most likely infects her with std's). I do not like feeling her self hatred and "worthlessness" i do not like being reminded of her at all as when i am.. this is all i remember about her now.

Quote:
Now knowing your story, based just on a few lines, I'm wondering does my Tf thinks same you wrote about me, in a way that I would always show up (in person, or by messages, phone calls etc.) in his life and it seams like he cant rid of me.

i cant answer for him sorry. But there are things you might consider such as.. do you just "bring up" any of his wounding and doesnt like being reminded and blames you as the cause of these things? Remember we arent always actively trying to but somehow it just happens

It might be possible that he does feel that way..but usually behavior is a fairly good indicator for it. But the thing is for me.. its a metaphysical bother to me. there are ways to stop such physical interactions really easy.. but no apparent way to stop metaphysical ones..not that ive found how to yet.

Quote:
Also, hope you will feel better soon OP :-)

Thank you i appreciate this sentiment. I hope my reply has helped you in some way.
Old 20-04-2017, 03:39 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
maybe they dont think or believe there is anyone else for them.

love cant be forced. it either happens or it doesn't. There are other people in this world. it will happen.

Thats only a limited frame of mind to believe such a thing. There is NO ONE else for them? Theres over 7 billion people on this planet now.

In my opinion.. twin flames is forced love. Thats how i view it in my personal experience.