Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Guide

When does it go away?

I'd like to know how long it takes for this all to disappear? The signs, dreams and all that are not welcome. Thankfully dreams arent that often but still are not welcome at all. I want everything to stop and never bother me again permanently. It's been far too long and i've had enough of this!!!

How does one actively get free from this demonic stalker curse once and for all? Enough is enough and it needs to end now.
Old 15-04-2017, 10:04 PM
Master

Fall in love with someone else?

noticed it here and is generally how it works.
Old 16-04-2017, 01:13 AM
Master
Demonic stalker curse LOL

Yep, if I am honest it did take falling in love with another person to completely get over him. And there is still the feeling that there is a special connection between us that my mind doesn't understand. Also we may reconnect still in the future who knows.

Hugs FinF, it will get better. But it can take time.
Old 16-04-2017, 02:21 AM
Guide

Seriously? That sucks as i dont want or need a relationship.. i like being alone. I dont need love it is not a requirement for me to live. Its not like im going to die...

But the thing is.. this forum is dominantly women without any men (that ive noticed) who have said yay the tf curse magically disappeared by someone new entering the picture.

Ugh. I.Hate. THIS!! its already been 7 years now of being into this stupid curse and most of it i was unaware of "twin flame" until last year.. Wish i never heard of it either. But i dont know if id be worse off knowing or not.. it really doesnt change anything.

I cant even fathom why anyone actually wants and searches for this.
Old 16-04-2017, 02:24 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Demonic stalker curse LOL
Mhm Thats right i said it.. because thats what it is. i think you may have some idea of what im talking about here.. possibly?
Old 16-04-2017, 03:26 AM
Master

thing is and if you look around. you dont actually need to be in a relationship to fall in love or be in love with someone. surely most of the posters in this section can confirm that. Love also is not something you MAKE happen. You could fall in love tomorrow with the woman that drops her scarf in front of you. Love is part of life and it happens unexpectedly especially when we least expect it.
Old 16-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Master
im going to disagree with the other posts about to get over someone you need to fal in love with someone else . simply because it doesnt always work . not with a soul connection anyway . ... i know because ive done it . and altho yes i adore my hiusband and love him dearly . i still cannot get my tf out of my head . im stuck with this connection and have to find a way to live with it . he was once my light in the dark . now hes become my darkness .. we dont choose to fall in love . it just happens and if that once in a lifetime love comes to you that it can never be forgotten and nothing can even be compared to it . to jump staright in and find another to fall in love with can cause disastrous consequences . transference of feelings . and quite possibly can lose your sanity . i struggled for years and still struggle now but things get easier when u accept that love and loss go hand in hand . no matter how long we are together . eventually we all lose the one we love . love will come around again you just need to be open to it but only when your ready . ive seen far too many break their hearts over some one only to jump in with another and the same issues still arising . theres no escape . these connections call for us to look deep within . our tfs or sc . merely just show us what needs to be healed ./ take your time heal yourself with time . fall in love with yourself first .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 16-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Guide

You put the demonic stalker curse on 'ignore' as much as you can and continue to hope for the best outcome. It is work.

It takes time and effort. For me, a decade's worth of work-- and only nearly there!... Dealing with 'what if's" and ensuing angst is/was exhausting. No more!

I do not believe you need to fall in love with someone new to solve the problem.
Stand strong and carry on :-))
Old 16-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
When does it go away?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." - ACIM
Old 16-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Guide

Inika went straight to the point, but in my experience, i have been attracted to other men various times... it didn't last (my interest), it decreased with time... while the belonging with that particular Man comes back even after long, very long vacations.
That man is the Sky - always there - other men are the clouds - coming and going.