Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Suspended
Master
The truth hurts. You belong to your twin and your twin belongs to you. If you are in a relationship with someone else just remember they have they're own twin and may find them in their lifetime some day and you may find your twin if you haven't done it already.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:18 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
Disagree. In my mind you can't go around calling people substitutes. That's degrading.

Livng in 3D is degrading. We just try to hide it.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
The truth hurts. You belong to your twin and your twin belongs to you. If you are in a relationship with someone else just remember they have they're own twin and may find them in their lifetime some day and you may find your twin if you haven't done it already.

I still completely disagree. I don't think anyone belongs to anyone. Love is about choice, not fate.

Also 3D/5D are just words to me that means nothing. I'm not with the ascension hype anymore.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:33 PM
Suspended
Master
The Dukes of Stratosphear - 25 O'Clock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGF7o_I4mAw

25 O'Clock REMASTERED + VISUAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmWIqeAmDAE
Old 03-04-2017, 03:58 AM
Master
[quote=QT Pie]Because art is an expression of the Soul not the person. If you're able to tap into your creative outlets you're tapping into something very deep, very subconscious. Putting the experience aside it really is about unconditional love which is something we all ARE at our most fundamental point. It's what we are, it's what we fight. The method of expression of the soul is unique to each of us like a picture in an art class where everybody is trying to paint the same picture. no matter how hard we try we are all going to express that painting differently because we're using our creative faculties and those are always unique to us. But the picture, fundamentally, is the same. Love.

And when your soul expresses itself the soul of others hears this. Sometimes our soul is expressing and we're not even aware of it While others are. Other times the soul might be expressing itself and you're aware of it and the other person's soul is aware of it but you can tell the Consciousness has not caught the message. Only the heart. So a person wouldn't even need to be aware of your specific resonance to whatever it is they're saying it's just that when the soul speaks it's the universal language. And most often it's easiest to hear or see through art.

In short - you are processing the world at a deeper level.[/
QUOTE]
So articulatelly said I agree with you.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:33 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
Livng in 3D is degrading. We just try to hide it.

What?

Well, you're here....in 4D (because you have duration). What's degrading about that? It's the platform from which you launch your Self-development.

Unless you're willing to degenerate physically, your presence is your chance o grow, to further your soul. Degrading? No. But it's a view that does cast light on other of your views.

When I leave my stretch of time here, I hope I'll have upgraded.

Old 04-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Suspended
Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et9OoqW09CE
Old 04-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account
The only things I hear in songs from the radio are awful shrieks like ''oh baby!'' being sung in such a hideous auto-tuney way that makes even the cry of a dying whale more pleasant to hear. In all seriousness, if that's what Twin Flames are all about I might as well consider myself lucky I haven't met mine... Or better said, be glad that they aren't real.

No thanks sir, I'd rather stick with lyrics about epic fantasy battles, dragons, and vikings.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:46 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
The only things I hear in songs from the radio are awful shrieks like ''oh baby!'' being sung in such a hideous auto-tuney way that makes even the cry of a dying whale more pleasant to hear. In all seriousness, if that's what Twin Flames are all about I might as well consider myself lucky I haven't met mine... Or better said, be glad that they aren't real.

No thanks sir, I'd rather stick with lyrics about epic fantasy battles, dragons, and vikings.

..twin flames reminds me of whiney-piney country music and id rather listen to anything but that! tf should be mainstream its all FAKE and fradulant flavor of the week garbage.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
..twin flames reminds me of whiney-piney country music and id rather listen to anything but that! tf should be mainstream its all FAKE and fradulant flavor of the week garbage.

I hate country music as well because 9/10 of its cheesy lyrics are all about messed up relationships, but at least they got more talent than all that mainstream mess from the radio combined. pop music industry is true brainwashing garbage for people who act like cattle and go with the herd without having an opinion of their own.