Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Whenever I turn on the radio in the car I'm struck by how twin-flamey most songs are. It is quite profound and powerful. Other threads have discussed TFs in film, I see it on tv, in books, art, and even in my daughter's video games. I must say, it is especially present in popular songs on the radio and so you'd think people are being primed to accept to this experience as real from an early age.

So why isn't the TF experience more mainstream and accepted? As another poster wrote in another thread, most 3D people still in the mindset of "focus on their bad qualities and move on, find another person."

Why is art so TF-ish when our culture isn't?

One time when I had to deal with some christian proselytisers, I began to realize that the great truth about the human race (that we all have twin souls) has left its mark on christianity. More of the truth unfolded for me. The reason so many people are attracted to christian fundamentalism is because of its parallel to the twin soul truths. Most christians claim the human race started with Adam and Eve, although some believe in evolution. The human race isn't decedent from one couple, Adam and Eve. Everyone and their twin soul is Adam and Eve. Also, I remember when my twin did a caligraphy project for her art class with the verse from the Bible, "that is why a man leaves his parents to be with his wife". At the time, I didn't know it came from the Bible, but later I found out its source. Sometimes people add "because they are one" after this, such as at my cousin's wedding when the Reverend said both the verse and "because they are one". This refers to the splitting apart of Adam and Eve. In ancient Hebrew, it says Eve came from Adam's side, not his rib. Also, christianity seems to end with a savior figure, Jesus. In the twin soul theories, each person has a kind of savior, their twin soul. Some even believe you meet your twin during your first and last incarnations. The reason for the parallel between christianity and twin souls, once again is because everyone has the subconcious knowledge that they're incomplete and believe one day, if they're lucky, that they will meet someone that they were meant to be with. People often try to fill the hole in their soul with substitutes, such as marriage to someone who isn't your twin soul, etc., or they try to numb the pain with drugs and alcohol or get involved in other activities that takes their mind off their hole in the soul feeling.

In a sense, your twin is also like your final prophet. When I met my twin, I realized that I had been with her before I was born and this supported the belief in reincarnation. I somehow knew we came from some magnificent place in the spirit world, Heaven, and every human soul was part of an important mission. I knew I only had one twin soul and everyone else also has one twin soul and this has to do with the formation of human souls from the source. I once even had a kind of memory or vision-like experience where I remembered being with a huge collection of souls in some weightless environment (outer space?) and this was the source of souls for earth and maybe even other planets.

You have to meet your twin soul to understand what its like.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=hole+in+the+soul
Old 22-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Guide

I think TF theory is pretty mainstream. Sure, we don't call it TF but the idea of one soulmate is very mainstream in Hollywood culture and the music industry. Sure, most often people don't call it a 'spiritual experience' but the idea of the one love that will change our lives and being, it's there.
Old 23-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Suspended
Master
My twin and near twin
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107008
Old 25-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Experiencer
Simply cos the media is governed by evil people and twin flame is the most powerfull force of love other than god there is so they dont want it.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Deactivated Account

I think people are just looking subconsciously for their other half, without knowing it. Though I don't believe we really truly have an 'other half', and I can't really say why we crave that sense of completion (besides the obvious of it being a psychological projection on our part of needing to feel whole), but it's an archetypal theme throughout history and really as long as man has lived....

I dunno. I don't really see a soulmate/twin-flame as completing us anyway, I see them more as an extension of us. Two wholes creating a larger whole, sorta thing.
Old 26-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Master

the curse of god is the reason for the archetype. It explains pretty much everything everyone on this board goes through if you think it through...

===========================================

To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your labor pains; with pain you will give birth to children. You will want to control your husband, but he will dominate you."

And to the woman he said, "I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth. In pain you will bring forth children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
Old 27-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Deactivated Account

The curse of God? Well, I don't really believe in mythology, and not sure what it means symbolically. I guess everyone has different views on why the archetype exists.
Old 28-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
I think people are just looking subconsciously for their other half, without knowing it.
Yes, I think this is true. I also think there is a cosmic bait and switch element to the tf experience. We get hooked when we meet our other half (our twin) and our unconscious mind plus conscious mind goes into overdrive to try to make peace with this high vibration experience. That is the bait. Then the switch is this - we eventually come to realize that our other half may actually just be our own other half, our spiritual self, our highest self, our connection to source, our acceptance of unconditional love (however you want to phrase it).

I think if both twins recognize the power of the connection (the bait) and do the personal work to integrate the spiritual aspect of self (the switch), than and ONLY THEN is the possibility of true reunion with one's twin possible. For many, it will end somewhere during the switch stage, for we cannot control our twin's path into this higher learning.

But the songs on the radio keep triggering the unconscious that there is big work yet to do in the arena of LOVE.
Old 18-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Suspended
Master
Its subconscious in everyone. We know subconsciously that we have a twin whether you met them or not. If you have or had a relationship with someone else that is a substitute for your twin.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
If you have or had a relationship with someone else that is a substitute for your twin.

Disagree. In my mind you can't go around calling people substitutes. That's degrading.