Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)

It doesn't even matter

So, today I am beginning to realize that it doesn't even matter if he is or isn't my twin.
I still love him and well, everyone really. I still stand for forgiveness, compassion, understanding. I still believe in inspiration, kindness, and bliss.

I'm starting to feel like I allowed my mind to connect him to romantic attraction.
I feel like I have let my mind attach to the thought of romantic love with him.
I thought I had passed that blockage, but I guess not.

Then I would feel guilty, which caused so much trouble inside of my heart.
The truth is that I don't need that. It just holds me back.
But I do want him in my life.

And I wonder if it can be too late? Can it ever be too late to restart your path?
Old 27-04-2017, 12:32 AM
Knower

It's never too late for anything. Are you in regular contact with your twin?
Old 27-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Lorelyen

To take up where you left off?

No.

But it is SO easy to think something like "twin flame" when you're attracted to someone then pretend stuff as the "theories" declare. Although I've never thought of a prospect like "twin flame" (thankfully we don't have them in the UK so people can just get on with their romances as they will) I've found myself intensely attracted to one or two who were never interested in me other then maybe a smile; maybe they indulgent me for a chat. The fact it's happened more than once tells me there are plenty of people out there I can feel attracted to.

Old 28-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Newbie ;)

@ Katastrophic

Yes, I am, or at least this person whose eyes I looked into and began to question everything I ever knew.
IDK if he's a twin or not, and I don't want to pursue it further. I just know there is a connection there stronger than anything I have ever felt.
The more I am around him, the more I question the connection.
When we are not around each other for a while, things happen to remind me of the connection.
I have to wonder if there are others out there that I could have a stronger connection to, as I didn't know this was even possible.
So I have been trying not to label it.

My heart feels it, my head says it just isn't possible. (Until another sign presents itself again)
Sometimes, then, I still argue that it's all coincidence. But sometimes....its so strong.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSinger
Yes, I am, or at least this person whose eyes I looked into and began to question everything I ever knew.
IDK if he's a twin or not, and I don't want to pursue it further. I just know there is a connection there stronger than anything I have ever felt.
The more I am around him, the more I question the connection.
When we are not around each other for a while, things happen to remind me of the connection.
I have to wonder if there are others out there that I could have a stronger connection to, as I didn't know this was even possible.
So I have been trying not to label it.

My heart feels it, my head says it just isn't possible. (Until another sign presents itself again)
Sometimes, then, I still argue that it's all coincidence. But sometimes....its so strong.

my experience with the signs wasn't good... I would much prefer to have not had to deal with that. But it all seems so real, so compelling... unless they want to run and then it all seems so cruel.