Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Experiencer

understanding twin flame connection

Hi You all

I'm at a stage on my tw reunion When i need to understand the connection better. What is a tein flame and what does it mean When they say that You are with your tein flame constantly?

I sometimes feel a sort of 'wind' and feel the presence of my tf, but the 'always connected' sounds that she is doing energically the same thing You are, except either masculine or feminine. I don't believe that. I think we Are individuals and van choose to do the masculine\feminine thing or something compöetwöy our own.

What do You think?
Old 26-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Master
Hello,

I see this 'always connected' experience as a shared event. Kind of like watching the same movie together.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I am no expert, so take this with a grain of salt, but

Only time will tell, as I am new to all of this and a lot that I thought I knew was wrong,
but to me, "always connected" means just that, only energetically almost.
Yes, shared events, like nightmares on the same evenings.
Sometimes something as small as a word strikes me in a memorable way throughout my day,
and when catching up that night chatting, the same word comes up in conversation causing me to deeply ponder the meaning.
Sometimes it's something as large as the death of two different people at the same time.
Like when my father passed, it hit me hard. He lost someone near the same time as well.

But I think it's bigger than that. Until I was about 16, I felt whole.
I felt full of life and energy and well, I just felt like I understood the world around me.
Over time, I became programmed to grow up, get married, have kids, get a job, and pay taxes.
I didn't even remember my instincts or intuition. I began to believe it was all crazy talk...
I neglected my desires. I ignored my needs. I took care of everyone around me, but me.
I became hateful and resentful.
I started to feel so empty. I even told my husband that I felt empty inside.

Then one day, I looked into someone's eyes, and it was like lightning struck.
I began a journey of introspection. I don't know all of the answers,
but I think this person felt something too.
Thing is, we can't seem to talk about it, and it wouldn't be the most honorable thing to do, for my husband's sake.
I think this other person is fighting within themselves, just as I am not to mention it.

But my memories of the blissful child I was are back, and so are my intuition and instincts.
I also have strange things happen again. Like streetlights popping on or off as I pass by. That hasn't happened in so long that I forgot about it.
And turning on the radio to find the song playing that is in my head, down to the exact words!

I am no expert on this, and I constantly struggle with questioning my sanity and whether this is all coincidence;
however, I must trust what I feel. I have learned that.
I can trust what I feel better than what I think.
What I think is just there to keep me protected, but what I feel guides me in the right direction.
I am struggling right now with breaking through my own fears.
I am sure my twin(if that's what this is) is having the same difficulties.
Old 26-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Master
Has nothing to do with what either is doing. It means you are always connected. Which means exactly what it means "always connected". You are linked. Always. Energetically. Doesn't mean you are doing the same thing at the same time. That has nothing to do with being connected.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Ascender

Means the connection always exists in the ethers, whether you have contact in the physical realm or not, nothing to do with doing the same thing.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 27-04-2017, 04:32 AM
Experiencer

Yes, it doesn't matter what we Are doing. Obviosly we Are not doing th same thing at the same time. Nyt what does the 'always connected' mean practically?