Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-04-2017, 12:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
These symptoms are probably mentally induced by your own conclusion that this person is your twin and you two share a connection. I say this as you clearly stated that you did not feel bad at all until you heard of it. I would suggest against this (it never ends well for the obsessive one), as their is no reason for you to make yourself suffer over a illusion that may or more likely may not exist. I say this as real love takes time and understanding of another person.

I never said he was my twin. I'm not sure where you got that from. I said I consider him to be "a soulmate" - and I believe we can have many different soulmates in this life. I don't appreciate how you've inferred that my feelings are an illusion, or that the kind of connection I feel towards this person "may not" exist. This is a spiritual based forum and I should be able to talk about my feelings or experiences that are not necessarily based on science.
Old 17-04-2017, 01:30 AM
Pathfinder

I can relate to this one...I had something really weird happen in 2015 when twin and I were in contact a lot. She told me that she got a cold of some sort (don't remember if it was bronchitis or a sinus infection) and was prescribed an antibiotic. She told me that she broke out in hives from it which never had happened before. A short while after that I also caught the same type of cold. I was also prescribed an antibiotic and broke out in hives! I never have been allergic to anything in my life.
Old 17-04-2017, 01:30 AM
Pathfinder

I can relate to this one...I had something really weird happen in 2015 when twin and I were in contact a lot. She told me that she got a cold of some sort (don't remember if it was bronchitis or a sinus infection) and was prescribed an antibiotic. She told me that she broke out in hives from it which never had happened before. A short while after that I also caught the same type of cold. I was also prescribed an antibiotic and broke out in hives! I never have been allergic to anything in my life.
Old 28-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulChild814
TF and I always know when the other is sick. And several times we've had the same symptoms at the same time so it's hard to tell which one is REALLY sick. Sometimes if we talk early morn we end up 'twinning' with our morning stuffiness and croaky morning voices! Also upon learning more about each other found out we both have the same ear and sinus problems, both have astigmatism and we even both have similar larger noticeable front teeth! I will say that when one is sick it is no picnic for the other! The coddling can get out of hand at times!

Can relate I remember when me and her had a cold and she gave me one of her tissues lol. Could smell her perfume on it had to keep it and smell it :)
Old 07-05-2017, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphirerose
Thanks for your response :)

I suppose this just confirms to me that this relative is certainly a soulmate of mine. It seems too bizarre that I just started getting sick the same day as finding out he was sick, and I didn't even see him. I am definitely empathetic, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Being an empath is tough and means that you need to protect yourself. Being that way makes you precious and also means that it's easy for energy to attach itself to you. So it might be worth doing some work to protect your auric field. When we feel other people's emotions, illnesses etc it can be very debilitating. Due to this protection is important. I say throw a cloak of light around yourself each day so that you are protected from picking up peeps symptoms. White light is basic protection. If you want to be approachable throw in some pink.

It does not matter who people are to us, feeling their stuff can be too much for the system oftentimes and therefore it's worth taking the time to protect.

Love n Light