Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-04-2014, 08:38 PM
lost wolf

Exclamation has this happened to you?

So last night I was in the living room while everyone else was in bed, and out of no where there was this snap is sounded like someone took a two by four and snapped it in half and the light next to me started to flicker. I thought at first it was just a surge of power but nothing else flickered. Then after I started to feel a craving for something but I didntknow what it is so I went to the fridge and grabed something to eat but didnt want what I had and kept going through and grabbing thing at the same time I started to get a pressure in my head and started to get really irritated, like I could have easily punched a hole in the wall if I wasnt fighting to keep myself under control all the while I kept hearing voices and noises which is usual for me but it kept making me jumpy. I felt like I was going insane I almost had no contol over myself and I decided to go upstairs to my room to lay down cause I started to feel sick and after a few minutes of leaving the living room I felt like my self again. I waiting till my dad got up to share with him what happened my dad said my grandma was experincing the same kind of headache and rage last week. Has this happened to you? Do you know what it is?
Old 02-04-2014, 03:14 PM
TwilightSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost wolf
So last night I was in the living room while everyone else was in bed, and out of no where there was this snap is sounded like someone took a two by four and snapped it in half and the light next to me started to flicker. I thought at first it was just a surge of power but nothing else flickered. Then after I started to feel a craving for something but I didntknow what it is so I went to the fridge and grabed something to eat but didnt want what I had and kept going through and grabbing thing at the same time I started to get a pressure in my head and started to get really irritated, like I could have easily punched a hole in the wall if I wasnt fighting to keep myself under control all the while I kept hearing voices and noises which is usual for me but it kept making me jumpy. I felt like I was going insane I almost had no contol over myself and I decided to go upstairs to my room to lay down cause I started to feel sick and after a few minutes of leaving the living room I felt like my self again. I waiting till my dad got up to share with him what happened my dad said my grandma was experincing the same kind of headache and rage last week. Has this happened to you? Do you know what it is?

I would have the home "blessed" - I don't know what faith you subscribe to but whatever practice you put your faith in, do it.

I've had this happen in homes or places with a negative energies. It's an attack of sorts, not really meant to actually do anything except for gathering attention or fear to attempt to do more in the future.

There are many people on here that can walk you through more structured ways of blessing a home or person but this is what I do personally.

I sing.

I usually go with Three Little Birds - Bob Marley or Giggle at the Ghosties - MLP. I concentrate on only positive images and thoughts - making it clear that I am not to be intimidated or controlled. It's a way of expressing positive dominance over the home and taking back whatever ground the spirit thinks can be gained through their interference.

The biggest thing to keep in mind is, don't be afraid. There are higher powers out there that are looking out for you. By focusing on the positive in times like that, it's like giving them a little "boost" - offering your support and giving them your attention rather than giving it to something negative.

If you feel you aren't "strong" enough or confident enough to bless your home yourself, then certainly have another person come in and do it for you. If you can make that decision as a family to do it, that's even better :) Always present a united front. Try not to wait till things escalate though. Sometime people feel that it's not "bad enough" to go to such lengths and they wait till it gets too bad. Save yourself the trouble and don't wait till "bad enough" presents itself because it will just make it even more difficult to get rid of it.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:57 PM
lost wolf

I already did a blessing. Unfortunetly my dads in on it my grandmothers not due to conflicting beliefs and I think shes the one feeding into it. Not to point fingers. I dont know whats going on with her but shes been snapping on me left and right.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:07 PM
jackilynimbee98

I don't know how to help you, but this type of thin happens to me all the time.
Old 16-04-2014, 06:01 PM
AmberWren

Doesn't matter whether someone is "in on it" or not, a blessing and cleansing should work...do you know if its a spirit or what it might be?
Old 16-04-2014, 09:06 PM
lost wolf

I have no clue. It seems to be gone now there hasn't been any activity from it.
Old 17-04-2014, 03:06 PM
AmberWren

Awesome! GLad to hear it