Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 31-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Nauseous after talking to spirits

My 6th sense actually started only years ago when I was a teenager.

I've started talking to spirits a LOT. However, after several minutes of, I guess channeling, I almost want to vomit.

Many nights, I'll sense someone/thing and feel kinda nauseous and uneasy, which scares me. I've gotten used to sleeping at night, but no longer to I feel 100% comfortable in bed.

I guess I need to get used to this, or maybe I'm going too fast.

Any advice on how to feel better, or get some control? Thanksss.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Master

Sometimes when the energy of the spirit is strong I can get nausea but not uneasy because I knew who it was. Put white light around yourself and your room. Ask archangel Michael to protect your room too.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Sometimes when the energy of the spirit is strong I can get nausea but not uneasy because I knew who it was. Put white light around yourself and your room. Ask archangel Michael to protect your room too.

If they're friends, I don't feel uneasy. I'm new to this, so how do I go about protecting myself and the room? Thanks.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

It sounds like not being grounded enough in your own personal space. The best way to connect to that place is to ground to the Earth like putting in roots to the floor, and opening from the Crown Chakra to the Universe. In that opening one can create a bubble around yourself of Divine White Light, and call in protections from Guides ext.

When working with those in Spirit we have to always remember they were once very much physical like we are now. We have to know that the same energy is there at times, good and not good. We however control our own space and we have that power to claim that space. At times we get too into the moment of contact and we forget to just protect. Its as simply as subconsciously saying protect me.

With the bubble it can easily be added to, expanded and removed.

Lynn
Old 01-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Master

Nausea, or a great weariness? Even when you speak with clearly positive spirits?
Old 01-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It sounds like not being grounded enough in your own personal space. The best way to connect to that place is to ground to the Earth like putting in roots to the floor, and opening from the Crown Chakra to the Universe. In that opening one can create a bubble around yourself of Divine White Light, and call in protections from Guides ext.

When working with those in Spirit we have to always remember they were once very much physical like we are now. We have to know that the same energy is there at times, good and not good. We however control our own space and we have that power to claim that space. At times we get too into the moment of contact and we forget to just protect. Its as simply as subconsciously saying protect me.

With the bubble it can easily be added to, expanded and removed.

Lynn

Oh! I used to do this grounding thing all the time! I think, it's like you said, I get so caught up in the contacting that I forget. I need to remind myself, next time. I'll definitely take your advice, Lynn.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Nausea, or a great weariness? Even when you speak with clearly positive spirits?

Even when talking to spirits of loved ones and friends, if I talk for too long (like, several minutes), I feel like vomiting. Not much the weariness, except I need to lie down and rest after feeling so sick.

I think the uneasy feeling is around a spirit I don't know, too well. Maybe negative, IDK.