Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-03-2014, 06:54 PM
comforting

vibrations

People talk about vibrations here on sf but im wondering if anybody else actually sees vibrations ??
At times when I look at something for a couple of seconds or so I see a vibration in front of my eyes , its a weird because I don't know if its a spiritual sign or it could be a problem with my eyes ??
Just wondered if any1 has experienced this themselves?
Old 28-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Master

well, I would suggest checking your eyes out to rule out an eye problem in the first instance!
Old 30-03-2014, 01:02 AM
jackilynimbee98

Yes!!! Omigosh yes! Sorry bout the excitement just happy I'm not alone. No usually the vibrations are coming from an object possesing energy. Everyone has the ability to feel vibrations, we've just learned to ignore it over time. My theory is that the reson I/we can see them is that I/we are more tuned in to it:)
Old 30-03-2014, 07:49 AM
comforting

Thanks for ur replys reason im starting to believe its more of a spiritual thing is because it seems to happen when im in certain places i go to , glad its not just me lol
I will get my eyes checked out tho just in case .... once again thanks
Old 30-03-2014, 08:09 AM
Master

Glad you are going to get your eyes checked out.

I see things as well I have to say. It's not a case of seeing but awareness of seeing - if you follow.
Old 30-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Pathfinder
Vibrations are the physical remnants of energy. It's absolutely okay to see them. Keep looking and get used to seeing them because once you do seeing auras, more specifically coloured auras, is much easier. Good luck on your journey Comforting. You have a gift that can take years of development for others.
Old 30-03-2014, 05:20 PM
comforting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeOfWhite
Vibrations are the physical remnants of energy. It's absolutely okay to see them. Keep looking and get used to seeing them because once you do seeing auras, more specifically coloured auras, is much easier. Good luck on your journey Comforting. You have a gift that can take years of development for others.

Ive had so many different dreams where im seeing peoples auras (always people I know) but when I try with my family I see nothing ... just have to wait for it happening if its meant to