Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Hirandall

Curses.. .

Are there any way to check whether you or anyone are cursed or not?.. .Besides.. . what are the methods.. ... .of removing curses?.. .
Old 27-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Knower
Hi Hirandall,

I too would be interested in hearing what people have to say about this. I never used to believe in such things, but so much has gone wrong for me over the last 6 years that I am seriously beginning to wonder...

Love and Light,
Jeremy.
Old 27-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Experiencer
The same way you can send positive or healing energy to anyone, unfortunately one can also send destructive or negative energy (curses). I've heard that meditation is a good way to protect yourself because you become more in control of your own energy, less likely to make yourself vulnerable to outside energy. Another way of protecting yourself is by elevating your thoughts in a daily basis towards love, health, comfort, etc. because you attract spirits that bring this positive energy and annul or lessen harmful energy. Don't concentrate on protective energy because that's fear based. If you concentrate on protection against evil, your thinking of evil and consequently bringing more evil in.

There might be other ways, but these are the ones I could think of at the moment. :-)

Cheers!
Old 27-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Lapis Lazuli

If you are conscious enough, you cannot be cursed. If you truly know who you are on a deep, spiritual level, it will not be able to occur. Dr. Joseph Murphy speaks of this in his book about ESP. He says that the 'curse' will be rejected back like a boomerang to the sender and be on them. It cannot hurt you if you are conscious and not accepting of it.
Old 27-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Hirandall

But what if I am afraid of accidentally cursing myself?.. .Does the use of rituals or just simply don't believe it after believing it for sometime helps?.. .
Old 27-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Experiencer
Well, I would suggest you work on overcoming your fear. What you believe is what you attract for yourself because consciousness is the base of existence and matter at the quantum level (at least I think this theory is valid). So you create your reality within physical probability limits.

Take superstitions for example. If you believe "Black cats bring bad luck", then when you see one your consciousness is focusing on the bad luck, you're waiting for the bad luck to happen, consequently you increase the probability of finding yourself in a negative situation which you yourself attracted or created. But if you say "Black cats are awesome, I love them", then you didn't create or attract negativity. So you should work on letting go of your fear, focus on positive things, on positive energy.
Old 27-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Hirandall

Ok,but what I think I need to know is if curse is like some sort of tag that.. ... .sort of physically exists in some unseen state or is it just bad usage of law of attraction?(which means no invisible link between objects,actions etc.).. .I suspect both types exist?.. .
Old 27-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Experiencer
It seems to be that both exist and I suspect that "curses" as well as "blessing" vary immensely in intensity and form. Do you thing you accidentally cursed yourself? How big a curse do you thing you projected?

Tom Campbell believes that the opposite of fear is love. Try a meditation in which you fill every cell in your body with love. See if this helps.
Old 27-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Hirandall

Ok,I have magical thinking ocd so I keep worrying about.. .my intrusive thoughts which are trying to scare me with.. .would doing X cause any curse to something?.. . for example.. .Then sometimes I just design rituals etc. which kinda convince me that it could remove the curse but sometimes I feel like I might have broken some rules.. .

And then.. .there might be one point(could be false memory) that I think in my mind I rather be the victim or something.. .along those lines but I can't remember exactly.. .I wonder does that count as wishing?.. .

And.. .I could have accidentally babble out my.. .intrusive thoughts.. . like Tourette's syndrome ,which I don;t exactly remember what happen.. .whether it really happen or not.. .But.. .it is about curses too.. .

And I was wondering.. .is our mind strong enough to make superstition real I.. .mean like if pass a certain threshold of belief to it I mean for example.. .I heard voodoo works better if the victim is more accustomed to.. .voodoo.. .

Any ideas?Because there does not seem to have any.. .proven method to check whether are there any curses that I know of.. .Thnks.. .

Btw I feel like I keep on seeing certain numbers like 36 and 47.. .
Old 27-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Experiencer
Oh, knowing you have ocd is a really important information. Are you treating your ocd? This is really important, once you get rid of your anxiety, your fears and intrusive thoughts you'll feel so much better, so much more confident about yourself and you'll stop worrying about curses.