Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Ascender
Followed by 222 - it even wakes me up at night to say "hi!"

"You last visited: Today at 12:22 PM" is what it says up in the corner here right now. I see 222 "everywhere", not only on the good ol' license plates, but really just about anywhere.

This "morning" I woke up abruptly, and looked at my phone to find out what time it was, as you do, and there it was again, 02:22

It's very fascinating. But what does it mean? I'm hoping it is a sign that my twinflame is "preparing" for reunion, but it might be a completely different message, only I'm too thick or stubborn to get it. =P

Anyone had this number stalking them, and if so, did you ever find a particular meaning to it?

the future's so bright

Old 11-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Ascender
Was just out driving, and being in one of my is-all-this-stuff-real-or-am-I-just-going-mad moods, I said out loud "give me a good sign" - obviously picturing 222 when saying it, and the very next second I drive past a parked car with green license plate, number 10222. This has happened to me before, and I once saw the same numbers on 3 different cars - within ca. 2 minutes.

Very cool. But also creepy, because I thought I was asking for a sign spontaneously - but if it really was a sign, that must mean someone knew a long time ago that I would ask for a sign right there and then, and also which sign I was expecting.

We're puppets on strings! :)

the future's so bright

Old 11-02-2013, 05:04 PM
mark payne

search internet for 'Doreen Virtue Angel numbers' this might help you in the right direction.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Ascender
Thanks, I've seen the different interpretations on the Internet, but it would be more fun to know what people personally have experienced that this number (or any number) "told" them. :)

the future's so bright

Old 11-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Master
i woke at 2.22 this morning

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...x-numbers.html

click on the number to find the meanings :)

and scroll down for the next site

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virt...rom-the-angels
Old 19-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Knower

222 is an awesome number. I see this number a lot as well. Its one of the ways my twin flame communicates with me. I was also born on that day. February 22=2/22 :)
Old 20-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Katy May

Signs

Hi Aurora, things like this certainly get you thinking don't they?! A while ago as I was heading into town I'd asked for a sign to prove to myself i wasn't going nuts! I reached my usual car park which is generally very busy at lunchtimes and for some reason I felt compelled to miss the first empty space. This happened three more times until I was cursing to myself thinking I should get a grip else I'd miss all the spaces. I pulled in to the final available space and sighed with relief, as I switched the engine off and looked up I could hardly believe my eyes. The car numberplate in front of me spelt out "k a t h", my name!
Old 21-02-2013, 03:41 AM
Juanita

Many, many people get these signs from loved ones in spirit...Have you recently lost a loved one???
Old 22-02-2013, 01:20 AM
steak97

222 the hair on back is up after reading thaf. wow mabey we should talk. i dont look for it, makes me. but what is it? people think this is crazy but i can not look at a clock or odomiter or any thing else that moves time and for no reason its 2222222. i allmost never look at my odometer looked at it once the other day 122,222.22 what is going on!
i wake up in the middle of the night just in time to see 2:22 but not on purpse. i've been looking at this forium I'm new but every where i look here or there these anomilies seem too all be connected somehow. i can astral see colors or auras could do it since i was mabey 13 i dont remember. i never looked much into it, this post makes me hungry for answers. i have few. 222 is not the only sign i've seen. Somehow animals play these signs to. owls are the ones i mostly see and i feel too caution after.
Old 22-02-2013, 07:38 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by steak97
222 the hair on back is up after reading thaf. wow mabey we should talk. i dont look for it, makes me. but what is it? people think this is crazy but i can not look at a clock or odomiter or any thing else that moves time and for no reason its 2222222. i allmost never look at my odometer looked at it once the other day 122,222.22 what is going on!
i wake up in the middle of the night just in time to see 2:22 but not on purpse. i've been looking at this forium I'm new but every where i look here or there these anomilies seem too all be connected somehow. i can astral see colors or auras could do it since i was mabey 13 i dont remember. i never looked much into it, this post makes me hungry for answers. i have few. 222 is not the only sign i've seen. Somehow animals play these signs to. owls are the ones i mostly see and i feel too caution after.

Guess what I see above your post? You posted this at 2:20 AM my time. =D

(If you'd waited 2 minutes I'd have suspected you were doing it on purpose, lol. Just kidding). ;)

the future's so bright