Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Master
Exit points

Hi,

I'm reading about exit points. When exit points arrive, does it make people sometimes homicidal or suicidal ? Not necessarily going through with it, but having those "feelings" ?
Old 06-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Master
I don't think so no.......but i think that subconsciously you know ie your spirit, knows if it is time to leave earlier than expected, especially if life isn't going the way that it should be, intensely.
I believe my oldest sister took an exit point when she passed over.....her life had nothing to offer for her, she had given up completely, and was deeply sad and sick all the time for many years, she became bogged down, and couldn't fight her way out of it....

No reason for her death was found by autopsy at the local hospital so her body was taken elsewhere for further examination, and still no physical reason was found for her to pass.....but she did.....Her life went completely off track and she didn't have the physical or mental drive to go on.....

And I feel her spirit knew this and decided to leave this lifetime, to begin again......I felt her joy and bliss after her passing, she gave me the privilege of feeling it...i was happy for her freedom and her overwhelming feeling of freedom.......how could anyone grieve when feeling those feelings....i miss her physical presence, but I know all is well with her now.

She wasn't suicidal, or any other way, just deeply sad and felt no joy in life.....
Old 06-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator
Interesting question. I have had bouts of depression on and off my whole life but the last round was really hard on me and came with thoughts of suicide. I knew inwardly it wasn't going to solve anything, that I would take my troubles with me and all I would accomplish was hurting my loved ones so I resisted but I did fall into a state of profound sadness that, like Dragonfly's sister, came with a loss of my will to live. After a while in this state I was actually asked point blank if I wanted to die since it seemed apparent I was giving up and though a part of me really didn't care one way or the other another part of me realized what I really wanted was to not feel so bad all the time anymore so I declined leaving but what struck me was the realization that we really aren't here by force, we do have free will. So I do think we can create an alternate exit point if we for any reason have stalled so badly we need to regroup as dragonfly's sister did or we have gone so far off course our life will not bring the lessons we were meant to encounter but I think it is more a matter of soul choice at the point where we feel enough is enough rather than it being a predetermined point in time. Because we have free will those alternate exit points can happen at anytime. That's my thoughts on it anyways.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Experiencer

I totally and completely believe in exit points. I do think that we have a determined time of death before we incarnate, but of course there is free will and we could end up completely off course quickly on this earth. Just because someone planned their life to go a certain way before incarnating, doesn't mean it will end up being that way. Life can change very quickly. I have heard of people feeling suicidal around those times or just apathy towards life. A sort of disinterest in it.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator
I know for a fact that there are exit points. I know you get to choose.
I would think you just know it is time.There is a thought or a voice that says this is the exit you want to get off.I think there are small exits like one that are a maybe. and then there is the EXIT Now.

A strong exit was offered to me recently. There were some complications with having my 3rd baby 8 months ago. I was in the recovery area.Some parts are fuzzy for a variety of reasons. They gave me a lot of drugs. and I had to have a emergency c-section which involved more drugs and other shots.I was hemorrhaging so there were stop the hemorrhage drugs(I can't remember what they are called.)and more pain meds and I am thinking no more drugs you are going to kill me.They has shot that wasn't stopping the bleeding. I kept trying to go to sleep. I was so tired. I just thought leave me alone. The next minute I was asking the nurse about it and i realized what was actually happening.Your thought process is a little sluggish and all over the place.The bleeding got a little worse..
The nurse was frantically trying to get the doctor to give permission for another drug.I thought no more drugs At this point I lost track of what drugs and fluids they gave me. As she is trying to page the doctor on call. The nurses were talking about just giving me the drug anyways and the stronger one. I thought ah you two work it out I don't care. It is an odd experience when you are at that exit point and you are fully aware of what is happening. one second you are like life life. next you are like exit exit.I remember thinking it is ok I made this an exit.I am sure it will be ok. I can go to sleep now.I can stop this now.
Then a image of my kids came and I thought nope I did not choose to die like this,and all the sudden I fully woke up and the nurse could not get a hold of the doctor So she decided to give me the stronger drug. It worked and I realized just how close i had come to death. I really wonder what would have killed me in the end. A few possibilities. All my family were waiting for me in my room with my baby and kids. My bf looks at me and says you are not leaving me with 3 kids. They were not told much. I was in there quite awhile. lol The next morning it was like it never happened. I rebounded quickly. That will to live. It can happen at anytime. with anything.The minute I said no i am living it all stopped just like that? Very odd.

I had this astrologer do a reading on me back awhile. He was telling me that I had a NDE when i was about 14. I of course at the time thought that is wrong. Now I think there are two incidents around that age that could have gone ary.. So I think he meant exits. I often wonder do all exit points show up in a astro chart.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:18 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I don't think they necessarily make someone homicidal or suicidal but if those particular exit points represent a time when someone leaves this earth and not by their own hands, it might just be an opportunity for them to trust their instincts enough to change the outcome. Death is not set in stone and lets just say a handful of exit points have come and gone for me and I'm still here and breathing.