Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-10-2013, 11:41 PM
Zen_Daddy

Mediumship. is it so great?

I have a spirit guide that calls itself a "Guardian Angel". I never asked or wanted a spirit guide, but it revealed itself through dreams about 8 years ago.

At first I was chuffed and felt very blessed. It's done amazing things in elucidating concepts such as heaven and hell, advice on relationships and dangers of pre-marital sex. Given great advice on identifying good and evil people. Tells me who's going to heaven and who's going to hell... that's damn interesting. In many ways I'm very lucky to be given all this knowledge.

However later dreams became very misleading, and it started commenting on really trivial things (Like a computer game I was playing) I really didn't want it's role to be a casual "friend".

Later it's revealed to me that i'm in touch with various entities... some trying to help and provide elucidation... and some evil ones trying to mislead and confuse.

Anyway, I realised my best choice was to ignore them all and use my own wits through life - like I did before they entered - and I prayed to God to end my mediumship. I don't want to play a guessing game of which dream was from a good spirit and which was from evil every night.

Many times, I have prayed for an end to it but have always been denied. So now I consider the mediumship a form abuse - it's unwanted and not needed.

I've had to put up with all this for 8 years now. I've stopped going to church, as I can not respect God after he pesters me every night with spirits.

Anyone got any similar experiences or thoughts on the matter?

____

**PS - excuse my **** username, I was totally stuck for ideas and wanted to register quickly. Haven't got round to changing it as admins aren't keen to make new accounts here**
Old 15-10-2013, 12:43 AM
Knower
I would suggest using the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram to cleanse your environment of negative vibrations and then filling the space with positive vibrations by invoking the Holy Assembly of the Divine Masters (the Ascended Masters). There are lots of disincarnate Black Magicians (Crowley types) who like to mislead -- your "guardian angel" might even be one of these. If it doesn't feel right, disconnect from it.
Old 15-10-2013, 01:35 AM
Zen_Daddy

^ I don't see why I have to do that when I can just pray to God, who is all powerful.

I see the sense in keeping the mediumship, as it does occasionally reveal important information about people in my life. But that's only a minority of it.

The problem is I cannot disconnect with it. Their access is not my doing. I just have to put up with all the attempts to mislead me, and ignore them. It's just very tedious.
Old 16-10-2013, 07:24 PM
CokoWhit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaas
I would suggest using the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram to cleanse your environment of negative vibrations and then filling the space with positive vibrations by invoking the Holy Assembly of the Divine Masters (the Ascended Masters). There are lots of disincarnate Black Magicians (Crowley types) who like to mislead -- your "guardian angel" might even be one of these. If it doesn't feel right, disconnect from it.

Are you talking about Crowley from the show Supernatural? lol Sorry I love that show.

Zen, I know parts of mediumship are tedious ... hell .. a lot of it is. I wish I had some advice for you, but I just wanted to let you know I understand. ((hugs))
I've been ripped out of my body, I've had torturous nights where I didn't sleep at all, heck last week I had a spirit in my dreams playing out horrific scenarios regarding all of my family members. Some days I don't think it's worth it as well. Then I do a reading and I know that being a medium is not a blessing to me, but a blessing to the people that I give readings to. It's not about me.