Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 17-10-2012, 07:03 AM
Guide

dealing with the non belivers

Im very psychic, im an empath and there are angels that are even in my pictures. So was talking about all of this with a very spiritual lady i work with. The supervisor, who overheard doesnt belive at all, actualy got mad, said we're all crazy and pretty much turned it into a debate, i got to the point where i said opinions are opinions, and he started to get even more mad trying to prove us wrong. What do i do about this when i get back To work and it gets brought up again? Why are some people so aginst it and what should i do
Old 17-10-2012, 07:07 AM
Experiencer
As a general rule, spirituality is something that I try not to talk about at work, precisely because of what happened to you.
The supervisor probably won't mention the topic again, but if he does, I'd say you should turn him down politely. You know, saying something like "this is something that I would prefer not to discuss at work" or "I know we disagree, and we should agree to disagree" and then move on to something work related
I wouldn't tell the person things such as "I hope you will understand one day" or "may God bless you anyways" because he will most like become even mad Just be polite, clear, and move on to another topic really quickly.

Instagram: Prananina
Old 17-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Occultist

Angel1 agree Ninoushka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoushka
As a general rule, spirituality is something that I try not to talk about at work, precisely because of what happened to you.
The supervisor probably won't mention the topic again, but if he does, I'd say you should turn him down politely. You know, saying something like "this is something that I would prefer not to discuss at work" or "I know we disagree, and we should agree to disagree" and then move on to something work related
I wouldn't tell the person things such as "I hope you will understand one day" or "may God bless you anyways" because he will most like become even mad Just be polite, clear, and move on to another topic really quickly.

Never talk about spiritual things,religion,abortion,politics. or any other hot button issue. Also coming out of the Medium closet is great and healthy for you personally. But there is a time and a place also try not to talk about your spiritual gifts at work or when meeting new people you come off as pretentious or braggy.
Old 17-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Experiencer
... or very often, weirdo

Instagram: Prananina
Old 17-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Master
Because there is no prof, its that simple.
Old 17-10-2012, 09:24 AM
DeepForest

I would love to experience such a situation.. It would tickle me very much :-P
Old 17-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Master

Agree with everyone. Not everyone is open to that kind of discussion. I wouldn't worry about it, just go about your business...the advice I would give would be to try not to care what he thinks about you, that will get you moving in the right frame of mind, and will send a different vibration about it all. I've found if you care too much what others think instead of what you think, it'll mess with your head LoL...agree to change the subject if it comes up again ... you can't change anyone else's beliefs, and I know I get so caught up in what I am learning and discovering that I want to share it with everyone...but really your job is just to care about what you think, so it's a circular argument in a way :) you just don't have to tell everyone what you think.
Old 17-10-2012, 12:18 PM
How to handle it? Hmm...the supervisor was eavesdropping?
Ok, what's been done is done.

When I accidently talk to someone that then turns out to tell me
They are an atheist...I just always say with a slight gasp hand on my chest,
"Oh, I'm sorry.
I didn't know. I didn't mean to offend you. I don't want to change you."

If occassionally someone continues as in a debate, I say,
" I'm sorry I never debate about God or my beliefs."

I never say anything about 'blessings' or any words relating to spirit,
God or anything ever again around them.

Later, if brought up again, I joke that I'm too self-centered to want
to change them and I like them just the way they are...and I do...and
I am !

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
...but really your job is just to care about what you think, ....

Yes, that, and for me, taking that farther bec of the instructions from my teacher,
my job is just to love them, period.
Makes my job that much easier, whew...takes the load off.

Love them and God ; God, with all my heart and soul...my 2 jobs.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Master
I guess the workplace is not the appropriate venue to discuss it.