Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Master

Ive no idea what my natural aura colour is (or even if people have one? Im still trying to work out what I think about that), I do thou know I can have patches of different colours in certain places eg one time a green on one side of my head. I sometimes have seen violet around my head (thou that may be cause I'd been working with that colour).
Old 05-09-2014, 06:26 AM
coffeekid

I've seen it as dark blue, turning to violet.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:12 AM
Master
Same...mostly commonly, dark indigo to warmer violet.

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-10-2014, 07:02 AM
redeyessoul

I have a hard time seeing the colors myself ... mostly it's about the intensity. :( Can anyone see me?
Old 13-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I know this question has probably been asked somewhere, but I can't seem to find it, so I apologise in advance if this has already been asked and feel free to delete this thread if neccissary.

In my understanding, the outer layers of the aura changes constantly according to your emotions, but the inner changes as your life progresses, or as you grow and learn.

What is the natural colour of your aura?

Hi Sangress. Your topic really interests me!

I just learned that my natural aura colour at this stage of my progress is apparently green-yellow. At the very beginning of my spiritual journey it apparently was pink/orange.

Do you happen to have any idea does our higher selves have specific colors? I had the weirdest astral the other day, my higher self glowed green. It was interesting but weird I tried to ask about it but i don't think I understood it was too difficult.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Master
Blues when I first start meditating, about 5 mins in its violet with a golden yellow outer layer.

Mid meditation it is deep purple.

In the deepest parts on meditation it gets patches of neon purple and neon indigo which flash with energy like storm clouds with lightening inside, which seems rather inexplicable to me in meaning.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown11
Hi Sangress. Your topic really interests me!

I just learned that my natural aura colour at this stage of my progress is apparently green-yellow. At the very beginning of my spiritual journey it apparently was pink/orange.

Do you happen to have any idea does our higher selves have specific colors? I had the weirdest astral the other day, my higher self glowed green. It was interesting but weird I tried to ask about it but i don't think I understood it was too difficult.

The higher self itself I think is just pure white light. Different colours have connections to different chakras. Orange aura means you were in touch with your sacral chakra. Green means you're more in touch with your heart chakra now.
Old 13-10-2014, 05:04 PM
candelight

can one have a core aura color that does not change?
Old 13-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
The higher self itself I think is just pure white light. Different colours have connections to different chakras. Orange aura means you were in touch with your sacral chakra. Green means you're more in touch with your heart chakra now.

My guides actually said that my pink/orange combo meant selfishness and ego, and now my green/yellow is pretty much like this site says, but the green being more prominent

http://www.astrology.com/yellowgreen...0/2-d-d-553646
Old 13-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown11
My guides actually said that my pink/orange combo meant selfishness and ego, and now my green/yellow is pretty much like this site says, but the green being more prominent

http://www.astrology.com/yellowgreen...0/2-d-d-553646

Pink usually symbolises love. Orange I can imagine only to be selfish if it isn't tempered with higher awareness. Since the sacral chakra involves feelings such as those of love attachments it could've been representing a selfish kind of desire in your life. As you meditate more and open the heart chakra it gets balanced out.

But I do think the meaning of colours can differ between people. I got a reading done once where I was told my aura was yellow and purple which to them symbolised spiritual awareness and unconditional love, yet I always visualised my aura as purple and green which from my system basically mean the same thing (green being heart chakra-love and purple being crown chakra- awareness).