Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Shadowside

speaking of brain dead chimps, What's your whole take on were actually gods in guise theory?
Old 16-01-2011, 03:36 AM
meta_synthesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
speaking of brain dead chimps, What's your whole take on were actually gods in guise theory?

Ideas? You want to discuss conceptualizations? Why?

Either someone agrees with your views, which you know as truth, and OK all is well and good.

Or someone disagrees with you, they're obviously a fool, and whatever, they don't know what they're talking about. You can deal with those people in any number of ways.

What/who are you? Why are you asking other people about this? What else can they offer but a viewpoint, a perspective? Why are you interested in others' takes?

Seriously?
Old 16-01-2011, 03:43 AM
Sangress

Quote:
lol, nicely done i opened a door on that one.

Care to elaborate since you've already opened the door, so to speak?

Quote:
What's your whole take on were actually gods in guise theory?

Since you've already hijacked this thread I'll say that I don't believe in any higher power, or any power at all.

I know for a fact that everyone and everything is equal regardless of who or what they are perceived to be.
Old 16-01-2011, 04:20 AM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by meta_synthesis
Ideas? You want to discuss conceptualizations? Why?

Either someone agrees with your views, which you know as truth, and OK all is well and good.

Or someone disagrees with you, they're obviously a fool, and whatever, they don't know what they're talking about. You can deal with those people in any number of ways.

What/who are you? Why are you asking other people about this? What else can they offer but a viewpoint, a perspective? Why are you interested in others' takes?

Seriously?
You know what, I'll let you guys in on what i'm actually doing here, My rep on this forum is already shot so why not. When someone says something that interests me, I present a counter arguement rather forcefully so that they naturally come to the defense of there theory/post. By creating a false rivarly between me and said user, i'm subltly forcing them to reveal information to me that I might find interesting. You must be wondering why not just ask nicely? Well it dosen't work out aswell as one might think it would. Believe me when I say this i've tried many avenues of information extraction and i find that simply asking someone Dosen't yield as much information as I would like. By Inflamming others i'm sercretly changing there state of mind, because as you might know from personal experience, it's easier to let something slip or make a mistake when your upset rather than when your completely calm. The process of arguing already elevates heart rate, and generally forces the body into fight or flight mode, and at this point is where i captilize. I taunt, insult downplay and dimiss to further aggrevate the other user and by doing that I get one step closer to hearing something that interests me. Prying information is a subtle art that takes a keen mind, and much patience to master. Puppeteering each individual into revealing something they wouldn't normally say is quite a mental workout but the reward is worth it. But that leaves only one question, why am I doing this? what's the point of me gathering this knowledge? Unfortunately I can't say.
Old 16-01-2011, 04:45 AM
Sangress

Asking specific directed questions that cannot be misinterpreted works far better than anything else.

It seems to me that you simply do this because you enjoy it and believe your getting something out of it and that your actually getting on peoples nerves...when in reality they could well be sitting languidly at their computer laughing at your antics.

Also, this is not manipulating individuals to divulge information, it is not subtle and it is not a skill that takes patience to master. I could bait and provoke people just like you do without any former practice.

Furthermore, words said or written in anger, of when you are under the influence of any emotion or drug, are obviously not accurate to what you would normally say. So in the end the information you are obtaining is not accurate in the sense that the motives behind what is said twists the information in a way that takes it a step further from the "truth" and reality you seem so keen to understand.

Your methods are unconventional is basically all I'm getting at and that is not my opinion, it's only simple neutral observation.

I'd advise you to find alternate methods of gaining information, but I don't think you will pay heed to anything I write because you assume this behavior works for you and will not see anything other than that....unless i am mistaken....
Old 16-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Alan

Quote:
Did i stutter?
What i was trying to say is that the astral plane obeys laws just as much as the physical world does, the only difference being the astral planes laws are more easily bent. You can't create something from nothing on the astral plane, and you can't travel back in time on the astral plane and interact with anything, and you can't create alternate dimensions either.

Why yes I am that guy. Does that mean anything to you?
I think you have little to no experience with the astral whatsoever, as you don't seem to know a thing about it. That makes you a liar, Mr. "Top tier of astral power".

Quote:
You know what, I'll let you guys in on what i'm actually doing here, My rep on this forum is already shot so why not. When someone says something that interests me, I present a counter arguement rather forcefully so that they naturally come to the defense of there theory/post. By creating a false rivarly between me and said user, i'm subltly forcing them to reveal information to me that I might find interesting. You must be wondering why not just ask nicely? Well it dosen't work out aswell as one might think it would. Believe me when I say this i've tried many avenues of information extraction and i find that simply asking someone Dosen't yield as much information as I would like. By Inflamming others i'm sercretly changing there state of mind, because as you might know from personal experience, it's easier to let something slip or make a mistake when your upset rather than when your completely calm. The process of arguing already elevates heart rate, and generally forces the body into fight or flight mode, and at this point is where i captilize. I taunt, insult downplay and dimiss to further aggrevate the other user and by doing that I get one step closer to hearing something that interests me. Prying information is a subtle art that takes a keen mind, and much patience to master. Puppeteering each individual into revealing something they wouldn't normally say is quite a mental workout but the reward is worth it. But that leaves only one question, why am I doing this? what's the point of me gathering this knowledge? Unfortunately I can't say.
A very poor cover, it looks as if you were the one getting the most aggravated in this topic. I suggest you seek new ways of acquiring information, maybe you should learn astral projection?
Old 16-01-2011, 09:02 AM
themaster

Quote:
You know what, I'll let you guys in on what i'm actually doing here, My rep on this forum is already shot so why not. When someone says something that interests me, I present a counter arguement rather forcefully so that they naturally come to the defense of there theory/post.
I'm happy to oblige you..

When did this become a beat up "shadowside" thread.. it's looking a little like it..

Can't we all just muster to pull ourselves a little up from our limitations..??

I haven't read this thread well.. and I'm not going to assign blame.. but I'd like it to stop being a bar fight about "who said what" as some of the comments are on here.. my goal is growth and learning.. hope you all can do the same
Old 16-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I was going to further reply to this topic, but since someone has decided to dominate it with some very heavy opinions, I think I will mention instead that this was far more productive when it did not involve people preaching pointlessly to each other, attempting to prove their theories as being absolutely correct and attempting to shove their own perceptions down other peoples throats and dictating to them about what they may or may not know to be true and real.
This is not a debate, it has become pointless bickering.
What a waste of a good topic. Ugh.

I haven't been reading here to know what you're talking about specifically- but, boy, do I commend you for what you said!!
And so clearly!
You go, girl.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I haven't been reading here to know what you're talking about specifically- but, boy, do I commend you for what you said!!
And so clearly!
You go, girl.

no doubt, a lot of negativity seems to have brewed up, i mean i've made three posts and i'm not following this at all but now i understand what sangress was saying that this one is in the gutter.
Old 16-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Sira

I have some experience of eliminating layers of ego at astral planes. The first ones were equivalent to "inner wars", the biggest one lasted maybe almost two weeks without a break and I had to ask AA Michael's combat angels to help. According to my experience, not suggesting that it is the way of anyone else, the more layers of ego you shed, the more open you become for Oneness. Ego is the part of us that keeps up the idea of separation. When it submits and realizes that it is no longer in control, it starts cooperating. In a way it evolves from "ego" to "higher ego". When ego is no longer in power, you start assimilating higher aspects of yourself into your awareness.