Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 12-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Knower
Jayson's Symbolic Meditations

These are what most would probably class as art.
I don't think of them as such.
I see them as symbols and are created in meditation (somewhat like a mandala).

I'll add more when I can, but I'll start it off with the most recent one.

Last edited by JaysonR : 13-04-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Knower

Old 12-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Knower

Old 12-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Knower
Old 13-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Master
Sacred geometries JaysonR?... i had a bit of difficulty accessing them, but finally got them.....some are quite beautiful and unique......thank you for sharing ..Peace x
Old 13-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Knower
I do use the same principles as the sacred and golden geometry systems.
I create by proportion and ratio rather than metric and rule.

The meditations are mostly reflections on patterns in life and nature; though I do not think so hard about them while making them, as they are meditations.

I went back and hopefully fixed the image viewing issue, thanks for pointing that out.

I'm glad that you like them.
Old 13-04-2012, 07:54 AM
res

I like your art JaysonR. The feeling i get from them is that this is a part of your learning experience. At some stage of your research this style of art will exlplain something that you come to believe to be the truth. Maybe thats already starting to happen? I am attracted to the 3 dimensional papyrus style one reminds me of a teaching that i have great respect for.

Keep up the good work
Old 13-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Knower
I'm glad that you like them.
They have always taught me and will always do so.
I have been doing these since I was little; it was originally my way of talking to myself...I only knew how to talk in reflection through shape.
I still am very much this way.
What you see here are pictures of a brain talking to itself about what it has experienced, but in a language without words...as I don't inherently talk to myself in words...I think in shapes and color.

The piece you mentioned is a discussion on the vitruvian man ratio of how the human shape is geometrically accounted for.