Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Master
I agree with the others.
I was told that there is probably nothing going on "spiritually" with these disasters - that Earth is shifting, changing, adjusting... but when you think about it (or if you believe this way), all things that occur on this planet are spiritual to some degree.

I personally feel that Earth's shifts are leading to greater things. In fact, I agree with what themaster said.

You mentioned why "God is merciless to them," but.. my view of the Creator is not the same. The Creator I feel within me - the Creator I see all around me - is not the type of Creator/God that punishes, judges, or abandons. I feel that the Creator is aware of the "disasters" occurring on its creation. It knows its own creation, after all. It knows shifts are happening, and it knows where we are headed.

To me, there is no need to "deal" with this occurrence. Yes, it's a very depressing event, but I have a quote that I keep on my wall: "Where there is disaster, there is victory." Yes, I offer healing energies and thoughts to those in Japan. But think about all of the good things that are coming out of this.

Just some food for thought.

Old 13-03-2011, 01:29 AM
Master
Pray my friends, just pray for those souls who have crossed and for those poor peope in need and pain emotionally and physically.
Spiritlite.
Old 13-03-2011, 02:26 AM
celery

Maybe it all makes sense, after all.

While Japan is suffering, people across the globe are celebrating their success, achievements, etc, without devoting a single thought (is that too much to ask? ten seconds of your time?) to a suffering nation, they are completely aloof/indifferent to others' pain. And being across the globe is a terrible excuse. This week was Japan, then it will probably be Europe, Southamerica, or maybe USA East coast next, because it's been eaons and humanity still doesn't understand others' pain until they have to experience it first-hand. Unfortunately, most people need to learn empathy the hard way.
If that's the case, then so be it, because I've seen it in individuals, and sometimes it's the only measure that works.

I for one, have felt so depressed these days (empath) but trying to be strong and control myself (this earthquake seems to be a lesson not only for those directly involved but for all of us)
Old 13-03-2011, 03:35 AM
Ciqala

we are in the midst of a very exciting and amazing ascending time, yet there are many things we can do to to assist spiritually. First of all, conquer our fears. Some of us, light workers, star seeds, and others are here to assist in coming times, although anyone can help, sending high frequency love and light to the earth disaster areas, even focusing our loving and positive intentions on the area can help heal - yet being withheld in fear and negative emotions is not helpful. There are many light workers and people in this world who travel ethereally to the scenes to assist, as do i, but you can even simply pray for the people who are hurt, and those traumatized ones who are passed on who may need assistance to the light. I personally go into the dark places to send light, it is my role, as well as my physical role will be to help people.
The earth disasters are meant to happen though, we are in amazing ascending times, if you can feel the storm spirit energy, it is very exciting, loving and powerful.
I would advise connecting more to the earth, and the storm spirits if you are worried. Be in service to them, they will gladly spare you. Love your environment of nature and it won't hurt you. And working on your own spiritual and personal revolution, transformation to adjusting to the coming times and higher frequencies.

Also prepare yourself physically. It's going to get a little bumpy! If you wish research some earth disaster preparedness. Get your first aid so you can help people near you if something strikes in your area. Research the area where you live to find out what type of earth disasters could potentially happen, and begin to prepare for them. Even dormant volcanoes are suspected to erupt - suspect anything that could happen, and you will be prepared and fine. You could even earth disaster proof your house if you are so inclined and attached to your possessions :)

As for earthquakes, about 20 are happening every day right now, it is becoming more as time progresses. You don't hear of other ones around the world, because the media doesn't have time to report them all. They are moving in a pattern, and are spreading out so you must prepare for earthquakes in your area at least. The ones around japan and china area are heading slowly but surely to the US and canada right now. In my area, i know there is going to be an earthquake soon, i just don't know when, but it's soon, i keep guessing around the end of this month, but it's hard to tell. We are also expecting a big one in BC and on the island.
I'm on the opposite side of the island though, opposite side of tofino, so don't have to worry about the tsunami warning like in tofino the other day. There was a beautiful and amazing lightning strike last night, the most powerful and loud thunder i have ever heard around these parts. Things are changing indeed. My spirit guides also told me to prepare for explosions - amongst other things, but i wonder about explosions.

The after shocks of japan and the east coast of honsho, are in the 50's, and are still happening, all around the 5.0 area, and up. The main devastation of japan was due to a tsunami caused by an earthquake. So be prepared if you are coastal. Lots of earthquakes happen in just one day, especially since recently we entered a stage of shift - and yesterday was March 11. Huge earthquakes happen that aren't reported. This isn't a spiritual prediction. I actually have a program that alerts you where all the earthquakes are happening And i love it. I can see, that they are moving towards this way, sort of circle pattern.
Even the weather is changing drastically. I'm sure the government is also going to bring changes, which is probably more worrisome then earth disasters to me, people are most likely going to revolt and more wars are going to happen. A tleast i am prepared at fighting and defence. Many things are going to happen, in these coming changes. I don't personally comprehend how it is so terrifying, but all i can say is if you fear it, prepare for it, it will make you feel better among other things. I am however, excited. I have a lot of work to do though, and you can join in to help assist the earth changes too. Time is flying by rapidly :)
Old 13-03-2011, 04:15 AM
Master
Store food and fresh water and hope that when the next one hits near you, you are lucky enough to live through it and prepared enough to survive afterwards. We are just getting started.
Old 13-03-2011, 04:17 AM
Master
The world will pull together and nations will assist. We only have best wishes for those who are hurt. The damage has been done and now is time to repair broken societies, broken hearts and broken bones.

People will pull together like a global family and do whatever they can, that's what will happen, Japan is well liked in this world. We love Japan.
Old 13-03-2011, 04:24 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The world will pull together and nations will assist. We only have best wishes for those who are hurt. The damage has been done and now is time to repair broken societies, broken hearts and broken bones.

People will pull together like a global family and do whatever they can, that's what will happen, Japan is well liked in this world. We love Japan.

I am glad that you have faith in the help that has been promised to Japan. Good luck with that one as New Orleans and Haiti are still waiting their turn.
Old 13-03-2011, 04:28 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Why God is merciless to them?

That God is kind is questionable if there is one.

God is said to punish the culprit. But the Japanese dieing there have not done anything culpable or punishable for that matter.

I feel this world as Godless with this disaster.

What is the use of prayer if there is mercy?

THIS IS NOT A PUNISHMENT FROM GOD!! This is the nature of the planet that we call home; She changes, grows, expands, contracts.The axis tilts, weather patterns change. Magma comes up from the earth, erupting into a volcano. It is happening constantly in Hawaii; a never-ending process. This is not the wrath of any deity!
Old 13-03-2011, 04:57 AM
supernova

Why cannot God the almighty cannot stop it.

Is not it his save humans when they are dying?

If God cannot help why should we pray? What for?

I simply wonder why people are so much after God when God does not turn out to be a rescuer?
Old 13-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Experiencer
Who are you to judge gods plan
Thank those souls that came down to teach us “respect mother nature’ and how much control we have over nature
Thank our souls did not to choose that live life experience
Thank god for the wake up call to respect our life experience and thank those souls that came down to teach us
Send love to all grieving there love ones
Send healing and energy to all in there rebuilding their lives again
Love to all in all they be in their thoughts and actions in these times of grate change
Love to all in all they be in the energy sent out in these times of grate change
Love to all the light workers as you stand and send love to all energies working on this plain
Love to all that help the ones lost in between the world and help them pass over
Love to all that live in the service in helping gods will
Love to all