Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Guide
Contacting my guides while sleeping?

Just before sleeping I prepare myself praying in an audible voice to my guides and to my beloved, who recently passed away (as several might know).

Then I get to sleep very deeply until the next day. At the moment when I wake up, some clear ideas come to my mind, mostly related to either tips to solve a problem, or clear spiritual quotes/ very structured thoughts, like for example: "[anyone's name] I forgive you ." All this together with a deep sense of peace and wellness, so I could say that when I wake up is my best moment of the day.

I occasionally remember a dream, but it is not very frequent. Most of days I do not remember what was going on during the all night.

Could it mean that my guides and my beloved are contacting and working with me during the sleeping time?

Has anyone lived a similar experience?

Love and blessings

TISS
Old 11-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Just before sleeping I prepare myself praying in an audible voice to my guides and to my beloved, who recently passed away (as several might know).

Then I get to sleep very deeply until the next day. At the moment when I wake up, some clear ideas come to my mind, mostly related to either tips to solve a problem, or clear spiritual quotes/ very structured thoughts, like for example: "[anyone's name] I forgive you ." All this together with a deep sense of peace and wellness, so I could say that when I wake up is my best moment of the day.

I occasionally remember a dream, but it is not very frequent. Most of days I do not remember what was going on during the all night.

Could it mean that my guides and my beloved are contacting and working with me during the sleeping time?

Love and blessings

TISS

How wonderful Tiss It's said that we often absorb a lot of spiritual knowledge during our sleep as we are muc more receptive to it than during normal waking hours. I definately believe that it what is happening for you and it's a lovely story to share....thanks
Old 12-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Guide
Thanks so much Moonkestrel!
Old 12-03-2011, 03:33 AM
tragblack

Quote:
At the moment when I wake up, some clear ideas come to my mind, mostly related to either tips to solve a problem, or clear spiritual quotes/ very structured thoughts, like for example: "[anyone's name] I forgive you ." All this together with a deep sense of peace and wellness, so I could say that when I wake up is my best moment of the day.

Yes! I have been having this for a year or more. It's not every morning-- a couple of weeks every month. I can relate to what you mean by the structure of it... it's always such a delicious pattern of some kind of learning, and I can barely remember it when I have fully woken up. A lot of it usually has to do with whatever I have been studying, subtly. Some mornings, it is intense and I am kind of stuck in it while waking repeatedly, feeling like my mind has to sort through something profound . There is dream imagery that is very hard to remember, and not like regular dreams. They seem more lucid. One I can recall kind of looked like I was crocheting a blanket out of white granny squares, each with the OM symbol in gold. Every time I stitched a square I completed somekind of spiritual task in my life or something... Occasionally I have awoken with a certain chant or spiritual figure in my head (i.e., Paramahansa Yogananda and Srila Prabhupada).
Old 15-03-2011, 02:39 AM
Ellette

That really sounds lovely.

I think the fact before you sleep you open yourself, spiritually, definitely makes it seem as though you are being contacted.

Personally, I've never experienced such a thing. I tend toward very troubled sleep, especially lately. Perhaps one day, though. :)
Old 16-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Master
I have in the past, in other locations I have lived, not so much my last home, however. But since I have moved to where I am now, and especially, it seems due to where I am sleeping, I feel that just before dawn, I am spoken to, or 'downloaded' with information, regarding things I have been thinking of or pondering or even fretting about. It's an amazing experience, and I wake up so full of peace and hope for this new day, even if I had a prior bad day/night. I feel as though I am overflowing with love. The sunrise over the lake is so rejuvenating and to be awaken by it's beauty is incredible.

I wish I could maintain it, but some days, it seems like I am later swarmed by oppression wishing me not to keep the joy, the peace, the love within.

Does anyone deal with that happening and how can I stop it?
Old 16-03-2011, 03:01 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I have in the past, in other locations I have lived, not so much my last home, however. But since I have moved to where I am now, and especially, it seems due to where I am sleeping, I feel that just before dawn, I am spoken to, or 'downloaded' with information, regarding things I have been thinking of or pondering or even fretting about. It's an amazing experience, and I wake up so full of peace and hope for this new day, even if I had a prior bad day/night. I feel as though I am overflowing with love. The sunrise over the lake is so rejuvenating and to be awaken by it's beauty is incredible.

I wish I could maintain it, but some days, it seems like I am later swarmed by oppression wishing me not to keep the joy, the peace, the love within.

Does anyone deal with that happening and how can I stop it?

If you'll read above I deal with the same thing. Seems like we're not supposed to be able to grasp it all the way at once. Baby steps?
Old 16-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Master
Thanks Tragblack. I often wished that I could write during those moments. I remember a message about gifts and old shoes in an answer to something that was upsetting me. I relayed the message to a friend who was blown away by it.

I often write, lately not as much as I used to, but I miss it. I would be out hiking and I would get this same flooding of input and this delicious sense of peace and I am overwhelmed even more with my surroundings. It's a beautiful and blissful experience. I often have the need and desire to write the experience.
Old 17-03-2011, 01:00 AM
tragblack

Yeah, I write too, and it so hard to put these experiences into words-- way harder than regular dreams, as much as I may want to.
Old 17-03-2011, 02:45 AM
themaster

Quote:

My understanding is.. if you prepare yourself before sleep.. you come right back where you left off.. what it really means is never go to sleep angry or depressed! (cause that's a ****** energy to wake back into!)

Most of the time the prep works for me.. but there are days when I wake up tired.. I usually attribute that to work in the night.. but it doesn't take much to get my energy back up usually..