Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-02-2015, 05:15 AM
Pathfinder

Feline dreams....

Hi....

I'm curious to know how others might interpret dreams involving cats. I recently had a dream experience where I was surrounded by many kittens. Then the dream shifted and the kittens were no longer there. I was planning to leave the area when a large lion appeared. This presence caused me to feel fearful because I was worried that the lion was going to hurt me. I must have woke up sometime after this because I don't remember anything else.

I'm curious to understand the symbolism of cats in dreams because this theme has been rather constant throughout my life.

Thank you for your guidance and responses!
Old 22-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Suspended
This is a dream about your maturing from a kitten(s) into a Lion. The Cat is a powerful part of yourself. That why Cats are in your dreams so much.
Old 22-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Thunder Bow,

Thank you for your response. I think you may be correct about the maturing part because I do feel like I'm growing spiritually. I guess my question is, what is the spiritual connection with cats, if any at all?

Thanks again!
Old 22-02-2015, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by agapemoon
Hi Thunder Bow,

Thank you for your response. I think you may be correct about the maturing part because I do feel like I'm growing spiritually. I guess my question is, what is the spiritual connection with cats, if any at all?

Thanks again!

Cats do play a lot in the spirituality, I was just commenting to another member on the forum in regards to the tiger animal totem. Lions represent the feminism, symbol of personal strength and courage.

http://www.spiritanimal.info/lion-spirit-animal/ Here they explain some lion dreams.
Old 22-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Heaven,

I read the article about lions in the link you provided. I found it very insightful, especially given my current experiences. I am becoming more attuned to intense feelings I've tried to downplay up to this point, and this release is both painful and positive. I can now imagine what the lion may represent in my dream.

Thank you so much for sharing this with me!
Old 23-02-2015, 03:45 PM
Master
I'm glad agapemoon! :) Dreams are like a puzzle once you figure it out it can be very helpful. Try not to worry about them, most of the time a dream is telling you something about yourself.
Old 23-02-2015, 05:18 PM
Suspended
Cats are a part of yourself, and how you are seeing yourself as. You and the Cat are one and the same. That is the spiritual connection.
Old 24-02-2015, 03:49 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you again, Thunder Bow and Heaven.

I genuinely appreciate your insightful replies!
Old 27-02-2015, 09:49 PM
Knower

Strange. I am no use for interpreting dreams but I had one very similar except they were all emaciated, walking-dead type kittens and I kept looking for the mother under furniture and finding dead or zombie female adult cats. Then this huge healthy cat shows up and nurses them all back to life. Odd stuff. Lol
Old 28-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Suspended
The huge healthy cat is you, nursing yourself back to health.