Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Dream about creativity?

Hey Guys

I have some weird dreams of creativity that i need to share, i play computer games maybe 2 hours a day, and here is 2 of them about pc games.

So i dreamt that i was playing Diablo 3, and a Normal ancient legendary dropped, but it had a "crown" when i identified it, with special stats. That's just strange in my own opinion, since its not in the game

Second was about rocket league another game where i played a formula 1 car. And its not in the game yet. Next day as a coincidence i saw that there would come a formula 1 car in the game as very hidden files..

I also have weird dreams of going to other planets with 3 suns and daytime all the time. And so on..

The problem is if these dreams are my mind wondering while i play these games in real life and if i should stay away and from them or actually just play the games

I also had 11:11 signs and 12:12 signs but maybe its just because i think alot about it.

The question is if this is my subconscious mind that wants to play or if i should stay away, Its not creativity in making, but more idea dreams, so maybe i have too many ideas.

Because i dont play video games 'That' often..

But i do get the impression of "wait". I guess..

Last edited by Aeolioah : 21-04-2017 at 05:08 PM.
Old 21-04-2017, 05:04 PM
Suspended

well you're playing with the devil game (diablo) so God makes a crown appear. It was just God teaching you that the devil is a bad thing. Then God gives you another dream showing you the future of another game, which comes true the very next day as the Angel of God showed you. So it is all just God creating your dreams for you as I have been telling people here is exactly what God & God's Angels do for everyone. All dreams are from God & The Angels. Nothing is from the subconscious as the spiritually retarded ones try to preach. The Angels of God can remind you of things from your past or from deeper in your mind, for they know you better than you do, but they still control all things that come to your mind '& it is not just your own imaginary subconscious, or imaginary higher self, that is in control. It is all God & God's Angels. Period

Also you are being taken by God to other worlds & that is quite usual. You actually get taken by God to other worlds a lot without knowing it. But that is another topic.

Yes I would suggest you trash the game called diablo. God obviously isn't pleased with that one. Just stick to games that are healthy for your mind & heart
Old 21-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
well you're playing with the devil game (diablo) so God makes a crown appear. It was just God teaching you that the devil is a bad thing. Then God gives you another dream showing you the future of another game, which comes true the very next day as the Angel of God showed you. So it is all just God creating your dreams for you as I have been telling people here is exactly what God & God's Angels do for everyone. All dreams are from God & The Angels. Nothing is from the subconscious as the spiritually retarded ones try to preach. The Angels of God can remind you of things from your past or from deeper in your mind, for they know you better than you do, but they still control all things that come to your mind '& it is not just your own imaginary subconscious, or imaginary higher self, that is in control. It is all God & God's Angels. Period

Also you are being taken by God to other worlds & that is quite usual. You actually get taken by God to other worlds a lot without knowing it. But that is another topic.

Yes I would suggest you trash the game called diablo. God obviously isn't pleased with that one. Just stick to games that are healthy for your mind & heart

I think you're taking the name of the game a bit too literally. In fact, almost all of the enemies you kill in Diablo are demons.
Old 21-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolioah
Hey Guys

I have some weird dreams of creativity that i need to share, i play computer games maybe 2 hours a day, and here is 2 of them about pc games.

So i dreamt that i was playing Diablo 3, and a Normal ancient legendary dropped, but it had a "crown" when i identified it, with special stats. That's just strange in my own opinion, since its not in the game

Second was about rocket league another game where i played a formula 1 car. And its not in the game yet. Next day as a coincidence i saw that there would come a formula 1 car in the game as very hidden files..

I also have weird dreams of going to other planets with 3 suns and daytime all the time. And so on..

The problem is if these dreams are my mind wondering while i play these games in real life and if i should stay away and from them or actually just play the games

I also had 11:11 signs and 12:12 signs but maybe its just because i think alot about it.

The question is if this is my subconscious mind that wants to play or if i should stay away, Its not creativity in making, but more idea dreams, so maybe i have too many ideas.

Because i dont play video games 'That' often..

But i do get the impression of "wait". I guess..

I have video game-related dreams a lot, even of games I don't play often.

I think it might be an subconscious message appearing in the form of something you're familiar with in order to get you to pay attention. The suns could mean a sign of prosperity and success (maybe you'll be successful in three things in the future?). Maybe something really good will happen to you soon. That's the best I got.
Old 21-04-2017, 08:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBee
I think you're taking the name of the game a bit too literally. In fact, almost all of the enemies you kill in Diablo are demons.

obviously!

i was simply referring to the evil name, "diablo", itself, & nothing in the game specifically. God was just adding symbolic power to the good side in the game, during the dream that He made for the opening poster