Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Master
Angels, assassins and love

Hi guys

I don’t normally share my dreams so publicly, but here goes any ideas interpretations would be greatly received!! ;)

So I an assassin of sorts and I work with a team and we live in this underground area. Me and this guy (angelic) are the head and there we have a team that we have trained to be with us…

Part One – We are defending ourselves against a gang, Angelic (I am going to call him that). He’s tough and strong and he annihilates them … they have found out where we are living.

Part Two – I am asleep, then I wake up, Angelic isn’t anywhere to be seen and I am worried. I open the door and find him sitting on the steps sleeping there with his black hoodie up over his head. I pull him into the room and pull him into my bed. I sleep on him. We are talking, I kiss his brow, he has a large scar down his front and I run my fingers down it. He feels warm under me and we are talking to each other. There’s a warmth that is linked to familiarity and comfort. Then we fall asleep. Our bed tips up but I remain in his arms. There is this thing the ultimate feeling of being in his arms. We are sleeping in a room with lots of others and some of the guys look up and see us locked in one another’s arms, I am not embarrassed or trying to hide it and neither is Angelic…

Part Three – when we wake the room is empty. Angelic looks like an angel, and then we do something that we have never done before (I know this to be the case, I have known him for a very long time) … He makes love to me and the part where he kisses my neck and holds my face is soooo real… I stand up and look over at him, there is sooooo much love… Like nothing that I have ever felt before…

Then I see his wings … He has large white wings…
We get up and he says that we need to go and do more training, or we are going to get hurt & we need to find a new place to live as it’s not safe here anymore. Although we have just been together there is no weirdness between us.

I put on a bubble dress and high heels and he is staring at me – I flex my back and realise that I tooo am growing wings…

Then he says to me that regardless of what we have just done he has his mission and I am not to think that he is answerable to me… I understand this smile and kiss him…

There is more: People telling us that in our line of work a relationship will unnecessarily complicate things and we say, we’re fine ... I wish I could replicate the feeling that I feel for him, it is like nothing that I have ever known …

The main theme
The love I felt for him is something I have never felt before.
Our wings
My overwhelming desire to protect him …

The weird part is when I woke up I felt as if I have cheated on my other half!! I know it’s not cheating, but I have only ever had one dream in my life that I recall where I was being physical in this way with someone.

I know in the end dreams are best determined by the one having them, but I really could do with some ideas here as this is an uncommon type dream for me…
Old 30-01-2017, 02:42 AM
Yaoughta

I'm assuming that Angelic is someone you know personally in waking life since you stated "I know this to be the case, I have known him for a very long time." If this is the case, it might simply mean a merging of your energies and qualities you admire in him.

Certainly, it could represent a repressed desire for him, but only you would know that. Most often, when having sex in a dream with someone you know, it means absorbing or taking within you qualities or attributes you admire in them. Wings can represent a higher calling or spiritual purpose, but most of the time they represent freedom. This could be the freedom to be who you are or the freedom to express yourself. You may even feel free around this individual. The defending and training parts of the dream probably translate to the situation that triggered the dream. In general, it seems you feel like you feel you have to defend or protect yourself and now they know more about you since they know where you live and he appears to be helping you with that.
Yaoughta

Deleted (Repeated post) due to site busy Server issues.
Yaoughta

Deleted (Repeated post) due to site busy Server issues.
Old 31-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
I'm assuming that Angelic is someone you know personally in waking life since you stated "I know this to be the case, I have known him for a very long time." If this is the case, it might simply mean a merging of your energies and qualities you admire in him.

Certainly, it could represent a repressed desire for him, but only you would know that. Most often, when having sex in a dream with someone you know, it means absorbing or taking within you qualities or attributes you admire in them. Wings can represent a higher calling or spiritual purpose, but most of the time they represent freedom. This could be the freedom to be who you are or the freedom to express yourself. You may even feel free around this individual. The defending and training parts of the dream probably translate to the situation that triggered the dream. In general, it seems you feel like you feel you have to defend or protect yourself and now they know more about you since they know where you live and he appears to be helping you with that.

Hi Yaoughta
Thank you for your response. I don't actually know him in living life. I just knew in the dream that he was someone that I had known for a very long time (in that dream life). I have never seen this guy ever before.

I think you're right about the qualities and attributes. There was something crazily lucid about it all.

Also any ideas about waking up with bruises from dreams. I am currently waking up feeling like I am broken. My body is bruised from dreams??

Lots light
Akira
Old 31-01-2017, 02:16 AM
Yaoughta

Since you actually don't know him in waking life and only felt you've known him for a long time in the dream, this is more likely a merging of your own energies. You can think of it as an awakening of parts of yourself. The bruises might be psychosomatic in nature. I have heard of people having fighting dreams and waking up bruised. However, there are other possible reasons, such as tossing and turning a lot and bruising yourself without realizing it. It is also possible that it might take awhile for a bruise to show up on you and you're associating it with sleep instead of when it actually happened because it didn't hurt. Also, some people who have partners or spouses can get bruised through accidental contact while sleeping and sometimes pets can do it too.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Since you actually don't know him in waking life and only felt you've known him for a long time in the dream, this is more likely a merging of your own energies. You can think of it as an awakening of parts of yourself. The bruises might be psychosomatic in nature. I have heard of people having fighting dreams and waking up bruised. However, there are other possible reasons, such as tossing and turning a lot and bruising yourself without realizing it. It is also possible that it might take awhile for a bruise to show up on you and you're associating it with sleep instead of when it actually happened because it didn't hurt. Also, some people who have partners or spouses can get bruised through accidental contact while sleeping and sometimes pets can do it too.

Yes I think that is exactly what it is, maybe I am developing my angel qualities with a bit of kick assassin energy thrown in. The whole I am light yet I have a sword that will knock you sideways if you try that again.

It makes sense I have been going through a tough time and was being bullied by a pair of very unkind people. So maybe the dream is saying it's my time to move onward and upwards to greater things

Thanks for your response