Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-07-2022, 05:15 AM
Pathfinder

Buying a new house

It is a repeating dream these last 3 or 4 days.
I can't remember the beginning of the dream, but only that I want to buy a house, and in the last dream scene I buy this house or I am the owner of a new house.
The house looks good and comfortable, two-storeyed, made of bricks, and I don't know why, my attention is always attracted to the roof, which is made of new tales.
The new house looks pretty nice in the dream, but each time I see it, I have the feeling, that it will take time to make this place alive. You know how living spaces convey specific energies when someone is passing by, or looking at them. And this house that I keep dreaming about, does not have such...personality...

My suggestion is, that this dream might be connected with new circumstances referring my job. My contract expires in September, so I am looking for a new job, also I'm starting a project of my own in September...
Because it is not in my plans to buy a house or something of that sort. Who knows, actually 😉

And yes, I am very sensitive to the energies of the place.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 24-07-2022, 06:00 PM
Yaoughta

You're looking for a new way of being. You might not know yet exactly what that is, only that you want it. That is why the dream is repeating. You're in the process of building a new self, a new sense of self and a new way of being. Even if you're not entirely sure exactly what that is going to be just yet.
Old 25-07-2022, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
You're looking for a new way of being. You might not know yet exactly what that is, only that you want it. That is why the dream is repeating. You're in the process of building a new self, a new sense of self and a new way of being. Even if you're not entirely sure exactly what that is going to be just yet.

Thanks, Yaoughta! I think your suggestion resonates with the way I'm feeling right now about my future.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.