Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-03-2017, 03:58 AM
Pathfinder
Dream Worlds

Hi Everyone. ....
Dream Worlds... Do any of you return to the same places, see the same people, (the same everything actually) while you dream?
Old 19-03-2017, 04:05 AM
Master
Yes. I have places and characters that I recognize.

Not just in dreams but in visions. I understand who, where, and what is going on usually.

One place that turned up regularly was a boardwalk or a carnival type place but it seemed abandoned....This is old news but I never really understood what that place was about.
Old 19-03-2017, 04:10 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Yes. I have places and characters that I recognize.

Not just in dreams but in visions. I understand who they are and what is going on.

One place that turned up regularly was a boardwalk or a carnival type place but it seemed abandoned....This is old news but I never really understood what that place was about.

Thank you for sharing that. I have dreamt about the same places every night for years.. different things happen each dream, but I only dream within 5 scenes. One dream world I always stop at the same take out place to get a lobster roll.
Old 19-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Deactivated Account
It happens occasionally that I have dreams that are related to each other, but rarely the same locations or the same people. Most of my dreams are just too messy and chaotic to think back about.
Old 21-03-2017, 02:19 AM
Pathfinder
Its like a puzzle. Thank you Rozie and a
Slayer for taking the time to respond to me ♡
Old 22-03-2017, 01:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, there is a college campus that I go to sometimes in my dreams that I haven't seen awake. I was there last night actually. It's weird how that works. Must be some sort of "mind dojo" haha.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:40 AM
Master
I do dream about the same places over and over but they are many places and it is physical places that I know and spiritual places that I have come to recognize.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Master
one or the other of the varied houses i've lived in appear with some
frequency i suppose; just "being at home" seems the idea for that.
there was a time i'd dream of high school, and this was very often
set at the lockers in the hallway for some reason.