Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Hope you don't mind me posting here but I'm rather excited . Ths morning I was woken up by a crow and while i was attendng my hypnosis class today a crow perched on the window sill and started tapping at the window . The lecturer turned round and said I wonder who's attension he wants and I smiled and said me . :) xxx

that is cute i love crows, crow is one of my main guides, and they do this all the time for me as well, tapping on my windows, or waking me up in the mornings! always around, in town they follow me everywhere, and people look at me oddly. at first it's kind of hard to tell what they want, they usually bring messages to you, they are beautiful loving guides to have, congratulations!
Old 12-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Moonkestrel

Fabulous stories everyone, keep them coming!
Old 12-04-2011, 12:40 PM
CJ82Sky

i love this thread!
Old 12-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Master
i rehabbed a crow with a wounded wing once. of course i had to cage him and man! he HATED me for it. he'd glare balefully at me and bit me every chance he got. his murder hated me too. they'd follow me out to the garden, sit in the surrounding trees and mutter disparaging comments to each other about me and squawk insults at me. then they'd follow me back to the house to squawk more insults at me. funny thing ... they actually managed to hurt my feelings lol.

Crow was successfully rehabbed and flew off without a by-your-leave. i have never had such a grumpy ungrateful critter to rehab. lol i loved that crow.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Master
more on topic ... when we (my mate and i) were checking out the acreage we have now i was sitting by the pond feeling for the right vibe. a nice sized dragonfly zoomed up and sat on my hand. he just sat there on my hand cleaning his weird little face, glinting golden green in the sun light. i took his trust as a sign that the land would be happy with us living on it so we bought it.
Old 16-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Moonkestrel

LOL - rescused a wasp from my partner's trainers (not whilst he was in them though ;-))....scooped Wasp up and out him outside where he stayed near me for a good ten minutes before flying off...
Old 16-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Gentrash

Good book. I found it to be on the nose when it comes to my life totems.

Glad your encounters went well.

I ran into acouple one day recently while walking in a forrest. One came out of no where and tried to pick a fight with me, then again miles away from the first one. Go figure.
Old 16-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
more on topic ... when we (my mate and i) were checking out the acreage we have now i was sitting by the pond feeling for the right vibe. a nice sized dragonfly zoomed up and sat on my hand. he just sat there on my hand cleaning his weird little face, glinting golden green in the sun light. i took his trust as a sign that the land would be happy with us living on it so we bought it.

I love this story
Old 17-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Master
IQ - Did you know that crows can remember human faces for up to 2-3 years?
I do wonder if they've been keeping an eye on you...

Old 17-04-2011, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
IQ - Did you know that crows can remember human faces for up to 2-3 years?
I do wonder if they've been keeping an eye on you...

lol i wouldn't doubt it. he and his murder still hang around here, though i can't tell him from the others anymore since his rumpled tailfeathers smoothed out and his missing flight feathers grew back in.