Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Master
hmm. one can sure see some excellent examples of egotism on this thread.

LOL thanks guys! how edifying!
Old 15-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
Also apparently He can flip realities at will And slap john adams in the face. Do you people even hear yourselves talk?

Maybe in some make believe fairy land where everyone lives happily, lies wouldn't exist. If alternate realities do exist, there might be one where the denny's is down the street from my house, but guess what? I don't live in that reality so in my universe it's a lie.
Did you really just say all that on a forum about astral projection? Aren't you the guy who is apparently at the "top tier of astral power" ?
Old 15-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Sundialed

didn't think this thread would stay alive. just glad to see it reached 420 views :):) keep smilin!

love u all
Old 16-01-2011, 01:42 AM
Sangress

Quote:
didn't think this thread would stay alive. j

We could see how long it'll keep breathing by posting random comments like this and maybe the thread will drag itself out of the gutter.

Or maybe not.....
Old 16-01-2011, 02:06 AM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I was going to further reply to this topic, but since someone has decided to dominate it with some very heavy opinions, I think I will mention instead that this was far more productive when it did not involve people preaching pointlessly to each other, attempting to prove their theories as being absolutely correct and attempting to shove their own perceptions down other peoples throats and dictating to them about what they may or may not know to be true and real.

This is not a debate, it has become pointless bickering.

What a waste of a good topic. Ugh.
One, if you don't like the way i talk, leave.
Two, by definition a debate is petty bickering, just dressed up and made "official."
And three this topic was never good considering the fact that spilting your ego is impossible where ever your at.
Old 16-01-2011, 02:14 AM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Did you really just say all that on a forum about astral projection? Aren't you the guy who is apparently at the "top tier of astral power" ?
Did i stutter?
What i was trying to say is that the astral plane obeys laws just as much as the physical world does, the only difference being the astral planes laws are more easily bent. You can't create something from nothing on the astral plane, and you can't travel back in time on the astral plane and interact with anything, and you can't create alternate dimensions either.

Why yes I am that guy. Does that mean anything to you?
Old 16-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Sangress

Quote:
One, if you don't like the way i talk, leave.
Two, by definition a debate is petty bickering, just dressed up and made "official."
And three this topic was never good considering the fact that spilting your ego is impossible where ever your at.

1. I never mentioned your name. If you wish to take offense that is your choice.

2. The real definition of a debate is giving a logical argument in a formal setting and allowing those of opposing sides to propose their views in order to discuss the pros and cons of an issue.

3. If it is your opinion that this topic was never good then why did you bother to reply to it? You've stated your opinions on the ego, the same opinions, numerous times and we have all heard you out...so what more do you want from this?

What more could you possibly get out of this "discussion" other than more pointless bickering with no gain?
Old 16-01-2011, 02:33 AM
Shadowside

a brain dead chimp could tell that you were refering to me.

That's probably the definition but and it was that until themaster started to describe the details of his belief and i couldn't restrain myself from slapping sense into this topic.

Again i tried to raise the quality of this topic by shoving sense into it, you can see how that worked out.

It's always a good idea to test the waters to see what's going on with others. to see what their up to, and to see if i've missed any signs left lying around the real world.
Old 16-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Sangress

Quote:
a brain dead chimp could tell that you were refering to me.

I don't see any brain dead chimps around here, unless you were referring to yourself, that is. :p

Sometimes common sense isn't what its cracked up to be.

I don't think "slapping" sense into anything works, to be honest.

Have you ever looked at yourself and wondered why you reacted so strongly to this topic and what it brings out in your personality?

This could go deeper than you think. Not that I expect you to look. Your far too ambitious to try it....aren't you?
Old 16-01-2011, 03:00 AM
Shadowside

lol, nicely done i opened a door on that one.