Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-01-2013, 10:30 PM
faith83

Very intense dreams since I got stones

A few weeks ago I purchased a rose quartz, emerald, pyrite and Lepidolite. I carry them around with me during the day and have noticed that I am more calm and less stressed about issues...which is why I bought them.

But I noticed that at night I have some very weird dreams. Not necessarily nightmares, but just very intense dreams with people fighting, losing things, etc.

I sleep with them next to my bed so I'm wondering if I'm maybe 1) releasing some negative patterns within myself during sleep with the help of the crystals or 2) are they just to intense to be in my room during sleep
Old 02-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Quagmire

It could be an energy alignment of sorts where your body is trying to align itself with the energies of the stones. I usually sleep with new stones under the pillow so our energies can be acquainted it always gives me intense dreams.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:56 PM
faith83

Ok. Atleast it's normal. So is it something that I should keep doing and it will correct itself on it's own?

And also, originally I felt the most from the emerald stone. Every time I would hold it in my hand I felt a rush of energy. I decided to mediate with it and it really helped me to calm my mind. Since I meditated with it I haven't felt it as strong when I hold it. Is that normal or should it be recharged?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Quagmire

For me it calms down as I get familiar with the energies, but we are all individuals even each and every single stone. You could try do different things/combinations and so and see if there is a difference. Try sleeping a night without the stones. Try to recharge the emerald stone. And so on. Explore and create your own map over you and your stones.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:15 PM
faith83

Thank You

I'm really new to this and surprisingly there isn't a whole lot of information on experiences with stones. I'm trying to figure this all out. What feels right, What doesn't, how I want it to feel, etc...lol
I'll just do different things until I find a comfortable groove

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:09 AM.