Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-12-2012, 02:04 AM
misstee

2nd post-dreams and crystals?

Good evening to all! Originally I had posted this in the "dreams" section with no response so I've moved it over here!

For the past year I've been sleeping with my rose quartz under my pillow with no problems. Around that time I also had a reading done and the psychic told me to choose from a bunch of crystals and I grabbed an amethyst of some sort. I always kept it beside my bed. Two nights ago I decided to sleep with the quartz and the amethyst under my pillow and for the first time in months I had a nightmare about vampires lol..I didn't feel "scared" in this dream but it freaked me out. After that I thought maybe I should cleanse the amethyst so I put it in some cool water then set that and the quartz on the window sil in the sunlight for the day.
After doing all that, last night I put both stones under my pillow again and had another nightmare. This time it was TERRIBLE. I dreamed that my 18 month old daughter had drowned and I was in no hurry to save her..nor was I particularly worried. I seemed so..nonchalant about what was happening. Also, as soon as I woke up from my dream my daughter woke up screaming two seconds later which also added to me being freaked out. lol not good.

Obviously in real life that would NEVER be the case but now I'm spooked and feeling guilty. I think tonight the amethyst is going back on the nightstand lol. Hopefully tonight will be a "bad dream" free sleep! ugh is that typical with amethyst?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Knower
I have never had that problem with amethyst, but sometimes different combinations of crystals aren't the best choice for some people. A combination of rose quarts and amethyst may be suiting for some people, but maybe not for you. Everyone reacts to crystal's energies differently.

Once when I combined two crystals, it made me feel sick to my stomach every time i held them together. It could just be that you're too sensitive to those particular energies together.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:26 PM
rosequartzcrazy

I have been sleeping with rosequartz & amethyst for about 2 months now and have found them to be effective in my healing process.

However a couple of days ago i had a bit of a set back emotionally, so last night i just put the amethyst under my pillow & held my rose quartz in my left hand & a clear quartz in my right. I could really feel the energy of my rose quarts last nite, vibrating up my arm & in into my heart/chest area.

I didnt have any dreams that i can remember, but woke up feeling more peaceful in myself.
So i guess that the clear quartz boosted the rose quartz energy/healing.

i have read in several place that amethyest aids dream recall, but not happening for me yet, although i do occassionally have visions after meditation.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Experiencer

Being ungrounded tend to attract nightmares...

Just add a Black Crystal (Preferably Tourmaline) to the bundle under your pillow to avoid nightmares (resist leaches in general, not just in dreams)... a small one will make you dream less, a large one makes you dream more.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Likes2Read

I would make a point of cleansing the amethyst via whatever your favorite method is. The reason is that if the stone was sitting for any length of time in the psychic's place of business, particularly if it's where the readings were done, then the chances are strong that room sees a lot of people coming through it who are in a distressed state of mind. Even if they didn't handle the stone directly -- and maybe some of them DID, while choosing through the stones -- it's possible that the stressed energies they brought in with them settled on the things around them. This can include any crystals that were sitting nearby for reading after reading.

Everyone perceives energies differently, so not every psychic is going to work with cleansing their space in the same way. So this psychic's cleansing technique might not have included her stones that she gives out to patrons.