Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-12-2012, 12:13 PM
millergrls

Color My crystal today

Something interesting happened this morning with one of my crystals. Right when I was done meditating I picked up my rose quartz (I really love my crystals) Then I decided to pick up the crystal that my daughter had given me that her teacher had given her. I have clensed and energized it but have not programmed it yet. I decided to look up the meaning. This crystal was unbelieveably warm. Warm warm. Not hot like it was going to burn my but very comfortable in my hand. I just had to go look it up.

Citrine: It is a very powerful cleanser and regenerator. It carriesthe power of the sun. It is warming, energizing and highly creative. It never needs clensing (now I know). It absorbs, transumtes, dissipates,and gorundsnegative enrgy and is extremely protective. It energizes life and is an aura protector. It activates the crown chakra and open intuition and aligns sublte bodies with the physical. It is a stone of abundance and attracts wealth, prosperity and sucess. It is a generous stones and encourages you to share what you have. and helps you hold onto your wealth. It imparts joy to all who carry it. It improves motivation and activates creativity.

I type this because this resonates with my meditation. I could not believe how warm and energized it was. I am carrying this crystal with me today. I also want to point how that it is a raw crystal not polished. I think raw crystals have more energy than those that have been polished down. Today is going to be a great day...........

What crystal are you going to carry today? Why? What does it mean to you?
Old 31-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Experiencer

Citrine differs greatly from stone to stone (especially if its a small one)
It can cover an area anywhere from upper sacrum to celiac plexus.. none of which are protective, motivatory or financialy oriented (such (and a bunch of other things) is only attained if the citrine is rather large, through the clear part of it).
The sacral chakra is the middle area (most common) of this crystal and is quite silly, mellow warm, soft yet hard, increases libido, is dirty and quite merry... crown? sure, a really broad one though.

Myself, i carry a 175g schorl, because its the objectively best crystal for mental and physical wellbeing/strength/stability (if ≥138)
Old 01-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Likes2Read

Clear quartz is my stone, most days. I have a quartz sphere that I have been wearing for the past 18 months. I just re-set it a couple days ago, into a silver setting, and I just made quartz point earrings to go with it.

I don't normally have the intent of WAHOO LOOK AT MY JEWELRY, but in this case, they are items I plan to wear when I bring jewelry to some people who I hope will sell the jewelry I make on consignment. One of the best things any artisan can do is wear their own creations, when they are trying to make a sale. So I took my favorite kind of stone, and specifically a stone that I've been wearing for a long time, and made some pieces that I'm enthusiastic about. I'm hoping that my positive energies will shine through when the time comes to convince others to sell my handiwork.

I also have the diamond ring that never leaves my hand. I discovered a few months ago, when I decided to really tune in to that stone, that they are a highly potent stone even in small sizes. They are good for helping us shine forth our true selves. And I had to put my internal editor into overdrive, as focusing on this stone made me more prone to giving a blunt opinion. And I don't normally do blunt opinions -- I prefer tactful forms of expression. So my internal editor had to work to make sure that I was expressing myself in a positive and constructive way.