Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 11-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Reiki after seeing medium

Hi all

I saw a medium today who gave me a very good reading This evening I was lying in bed relaxing with my hands on my body to self heal like I often do. I sometimes feel the reiki gently working in places, but usually only subtly. I haven't felt it intensely for ages.

However, this evening for some reason the Reiki was literally surrounding me - I could feel all this intense energy move around my body, across my back and down my face. It was really strong and lovely

Could seeing a medium have made me more open to this? There must be some link because it hasn't been like this in ages.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Master
I think because you had a reading there was more energies around you so the medium could connect with you. This would allow you to feel more energies as you did your healing work. It could be possible that the medium cleared your energy some, but I would say that they would of told you that.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Innerlight, that would make sense. There was definitely something going on - last night I felt as if I was being coated in a really thick blanket of reiki and it hasn't been that strong in ages. The medium wasn't doing any healing. Whatever happened, it was very nice :)
Old 12-10-2010, 07:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Sounds very nice Starbuck, I could use one of those thick Reiki blankets. So where would I find one ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Lol no idea! It was nice while it lasted