Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 07-02-2024, 08:52 PM
Master
You can buy cod liver oil ear drops that will help your a wax and you can buy a swinging machine of Amazon because I bought one of Amazon and it does work
But please and plays I am betting you do not do what I did that time when I put a cotton bud in my ear and I put the blood fell off their bud for the cotton bud and my deaf for a day and I did not like it I at the quarter the ear and a ad at actually an emergency department to get that cotton body moved
But luckily it was removed by one big machine's big scissors machines look they not not the version looked at me it was not up on reaction just whenever long toes to get it out and blood with it but plays do not use cotton buds
You can buy that a drops for your ears or olive oil drops the as the best thing to get olive oil drops all of oils all of oil you can use olive oil yeah dwarfs I think my mic is taking a minute
You can use them all of oil to your ears and you can buy this swinging machine on Amazon or etsy or other websites I can help you
But please please do not use cotton boards I am talking about experience might want to experience and get that cotton board took my hair was not a pleasant experience
That's why I go offered with my brother when he's using cotton buds because cotton boards is dangerous especially when you're putting your AA placed on yours and plays do not use cotton buds

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-02-2024, 11:28 AM
Master

Aww sooooo glad you’ve sent for the Castor oil FairyC I hope it helps you.

No I haven’t done what that lady has done but this is some of things that it cleared.

Last year when I was driving I started getting dizzy. Honestly I felt like I was drunk. Apparently it’s called vertigo and the doctors do not have any cure. So I put two drops of the oil in my ear overnight and the next day it was gone.

When I was last renovating the home I pulled my back out and was in agony. I put a castor oil pack on my back and hot water bottle for an hour before bedtime. Next day it was fifty percent better. After 3 times, it was gone.

As I said in the other comments, my eye healed overnight with one drop of the oil.

My neighbour put it on a severe rash on her leg that was really painful and the oil eased the pain quite a lot. She went out and bought a bottle of the oil the next day.

My other neighbour was suffering so bad with ear problems and anti biotics were just not doing anything so she put the oil on her ear overnight and next day, gone. She also bought a bottle of it the next day.

They call me the Castor Oil Queen Around here LOL

The doctor who wrote the book about it, said he ASKED his patient who had a tumour in her Breast to use the oil packs on the affected breast for about a
month. And what do ya know. The tumour had reduced in size. (Now I can’t say that this would happen for everyone because we are all different)

The book is called The Oil that Heals by Dr. William McGarey.

If you can’t afford the book then google Edgar Cayce site and click on Holistic Medicine. There’s a whole list of things that castor oil has cured and they tell you how to use it.
Old 08-02-2024, 12:21 PM
Guide

Castor oil makes me think of the Carry On films!

Ok I know, but I can't help it.

Thanks for all the advice everyone. It's been so helpful.
Old 08-02-2024, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
...The book is called The Oil that Heals by Dr. William McGarey.

If you can’t afford the book then google Edgar Cayce site and click on Holistic Medicine.
That's a name from the past! My mom had a book of his.
I looked thru it in the '70s. He has many good books out there; many stories of healing following Cayce's instructions. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-02-2024, 01:53 PM
Master

Oh I didn’t know that Miss H.
I’d love to read of few more of his books. Thanks, I’ll check them out.
Old 16-02-2024, 01:08 PM
Master
I tried the castor oil in my ear 2x but it didn't feel good.
I was a bit worried about doing it anyways as I wasn't certain the hole in my eardrum had closed or not.
So I only did it 2x.
I did have quite a lot of pain last week so I made an appointment with my GP, which was today.

The hole has gone, YAY!!! I'm SO happy! That took months. And it's the supplements from my naturopath that made the infection go down.
GP said it was close to infection, not yet, but it wasn't normal either.
After that I had to go to my naturopath to pick up some supplements and I happened to briefly see him. I quickly asked him and he said to do another course of the drops I'd had before.

Fingers crossed.
At least I can shower normally again without ear plug.

What I wanted to say about the castor oil...
It could be that the 2x I used it in the ear did alleviate an upcoming infection as last week I did have pain and my ear felt full and now it isn't that bad anymore.

I'll never know, hihi, but it could be that it did do its thing after all.
But since I didn't like the way it felt in my ear I daren't put it in again.
Old 16-02-2024, 04:18 PM
Master

FairyC. Yes it does feel weird when you put the oil in your ear and a bit scary as well at first, that’s why it’s best to do it just before you go to bed.

My neighbour is a nurse and she put the drops in my ear with one of those gadgets specifically used for this kinda thing so I was quite confident in knowing I had someone to use it properly. My ear was cured the next day.

So glad to hear the hole has gone now and you are feeling better, after all that’s all that matters.

Now you have the oil you can keep it aside for any other things that happen such as rashes, styes, sores, skin pigments etc. Presently I am rubbing it on a couple of “liver spots” that have come up on my face and neck to see if I can get rid of them. Funny how these liver spots appear everywhere as you get older. I’ll let you know if it works.
Old 16-02-2024, 07:17 PM
Master
I had to Google liver spots.
I think I have one on the bridge of my nose. Not sure.
I always call that pigment spot.
It's quite light but I see it nonetheless, appeared 2 years ago.
I will try the castor oil on it :)

And maybe, just maybe, I will use the Castor oil in my ear a few times more as there is an almost-infection and I can feel that inside my ear it's really not the way it should be. Like there's liquid in there.
The drops I have to take orally will take some time to work I think, so might help to use the Castor oil as well. I don't want things to escalate, sick and tired of this ear infection, it's been 6 months dammit!
Now that I know my eardrum has closed I'm not so afraid of using it anymore!
Old 17-02-2024, 06:11 AM
Master

Try and get someone to use the drop dispenser by putting deeper into the ear to squeeze the oil out. That way it will reach the “near infection”. Putting the drops near the entrance may not have the required effect.

You poor thing…….six months! Omg that would drive most of us crazy.

Hope you get relief soon.
Old 17-02-2024, 08:11 AM
Master
I think ear wax is typically quite oily, so I doubt olive oil will do much good. I think some astute businessman has found a way to sell cheap olive oil as ear drops and get like 400 bucks a litre. I'd just buy medical ear drops like Waxol to soften it up and have a nurse clean it out with a water jet. That's sure to work.