Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 22-10-2011, 01:50 AM
rmgardner

Post I'm new here

Hi My name is Ronda Gardner, I am 38 years old and live in Provo Utah. I knew from a very young age that I had special gifts and abilities, at first they frightened me and I learned how to block them. As I got older and I started to learn more about my abilities and to use them I developed a respect for what the spiritual world and what was out there. I haven't completely blocked it out again but lately it has become stronger and I am realizing that there is more to my gifts than I thought.

I am hoping that being on here, I can learn more about my gifts and learn to use them in a way that will make people comfortable and accepting with what I am able too do. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Ronda Gardner
Old 22-10-2011, 01:54 AM
Experiencer
Hi Ronda, and welcome! I saw that you were from Provo. I am from Salt Lake City. I am excited to learn about what kind of gifts that you have.

<3
Old 22-10-2011, 03:22 AM
rmgardner

I am looking forward to getting to know you. I have been able to hear spiritual voices since I was a young girl. I cant see spirits in what was there physical form but I can see there energy.

I have many stories to share about some of the experiences I have had. There have been times that I have known things and I couldn't explain how I knew them but I did. I knew my uncle Ken was dead before my father told me. I walked up stairs and he said to me that he had bad news for me, I looked at him and said "Uncle Ken says that he is with Marnae and Tommy and that he is okay."

My father looked at me asked me how I knew that Ken had died and started crying. It is a long story and I will have to share it with you some time.

I am looking forward to getting to know you and I am excited that you live here in Utah, maybe we can get together some time and talk over Coffee.

Have a wonderful evening.
Old 22-10-2011, 03:25 AM
nightowl

Welcome!
Old 22-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Blooms Bright

Welcome! Glad you're here. I look forward to your future posts. Many share their experiences and are greeted with open arms and open minds. It sounds like you've found the right place : )

Enjoy exploring!

~As always, Bright Blessings
Old 22-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Experiencer
Ronda, coffee sounds great! Your abilities are amazing. I have never experienced anything like that but I find it quite intriguing. I look forward to seeing you and reading your posts!