Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Experiencer
Lightbulb Judgment in Separation

Last night I received a lot of interesting information. Here is one slice so not to overwhelm the conversation.

There's been quite a few threads on being in separation and among the many messages I received, this one is the most TF-centric.

Does the very essence of judgment come from being in separation from source?

So this came to me after another message about sugar being dangerous drug because it puts us into to state where we can be separated from source more easily.

Then, the idea that separation itself is the cause of all judgements we make on any given situation.

(This might be a deep rabbit hole so you may want to sit with it vs trying prove it disprove it right away.)

So any form of judgment is actually a reaction of being in separation from source since the Christ Consciousness is one of complete nonjudgment.

If the source is sending us information and keeping us connected with nonjudgment, unconditional love, when we are disconnected, the reactive result is feeling lost, abandoned, rejected. We then look for ways to find replacement connections through others but because of the expectations that need fulfilment, we are constantly being dissatisfied.

Please let me know if that was confusing. Lol

This is especially important for us to understand with our TF/SM relationships because we go through the roller coaster of emotions where they are not communicating, acknowledging, or loving us equally. When in separation, we fall victim to judgements and can't see past the pain. All of this has very little to do with other people.

When we are in connection with source, which I believe becomes stronger the longer you work towards it, we can see the big picture and create momentum in our lives where once we were stuck.

Thanks for sticking with me! What are your thoughts on this?

Old 14-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Knower

I love all of this. Thanks for posting. Btw, I agree with the sugar. haha I really dislike it. I was already vegan for years but the past couple of years I transitioned to raw.
Old 14-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Experiencer
@Roxane9

The (not so) funny thing is I am not cutting anything out of my diet though I keep getting messages to do it. Change is a slow beast for me at times and it would change my home life a lot for my family as well.

These are all excuses, I know, and something I'm always thinking about. Lol sigh....
Old 14-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Knower

ha I think it will feel natural if/when it happens.
Old 14-10-2017, 06:27 PM
Deactivated Account
It certainly feels as though these last few weeks have been testing my commitment to linking straight up to source unity conciousness... the weeks before were all about choosing self - love... and now as an extension of self love - unity conciousness where the self becomes the I AM pressence and where each individual is a complete expression of source... or the SELF...

And this level of awareness has alot to show me as well. Much about compassion and lots about honouring self and other beings as unique expressions of god.

In relation more specifically to TF - IT is an ultimate test of self - reflection - looking in the mirror and accepting what is - as it is in this moment.
Lol...at this level it is like looking at yourself through a microscope... and having to really consciously choose radical acceptance at every tiny detail haha...

Lol... deep breaths...

Keep spreading the light psych hehe
Old 14-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account
I accidently started detoxed hahaha...
It just sort of started happening sub consciously.

I think my body sort of naturally seeks 'lightness' and strength as I intergrate more of the soul self.
Old 14-10-2017, 06:55 PM
Experiencer
Yes! I think that nonjudgment is level 10. Only 1,101 left to go! Lol

The last idea I was focused on was being unattached and that took me about a year-and-a-half to really consider all of the implications.

This is a hard concept to both understand and be able to live on a daily basis. And I completely agree about the last week (2 weeks for me) being very challenging in choosing my thoughts and identities.

Quote:
ha I think it will feel natural if/when it happens.

@Roxane9 thanks! I'm hoping that it will feel natural! I actually do want to change so maybe it's just a slow process. ♡

Quote:
Keep spreading the light psych hehe

@let's hope I don't get burnt out!
Old 14-10-2017, 11:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl

@let's hope I don't get burnt out!

Have a chocolate bar for energy nom nom

Lol.