Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 10-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Under stage hypnotism: people do funny things as the video shows.
But some people are serious, frantic, etc. while under hypnosis.
Some people claim we are ALL under one form of hypnosis or another.
A tantalizing question is "How can we tell if we are under hypnosis?" which can be
answered if we notice that we have some beliefs that do not make any sense.
Yah ... the operative clause being "if we notice" - first, however, the thought that one just might be 'under' hypnosis has to 'occur' - that is the thrust of my post. My question is, "Do you get it, no bigger than anyone else, BigJ dude?"
Old 11-09-2019, 02:06 AM
Master

“Truth, reality, rests within you. There's no problem on earth that enough truth cannot solve. By truth I mean understanding your reality. Understanding who you really are. It makes no difference what the situation may appear to be. It makes no difference what's going on in the world or in your life. If you would only turn within yourself, everything would be resolved, everything. It begins by first resolving yourself, and then the world follows suit.

This is the only way, for remember, the world is only an extension of yourself. What you see within yourself, what you feel within yourself, you see and feel in the world. This is why all the great Masters and Sages have told us to, "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness, and everything else will be added unto you."

In other words, find out the truth about yourself.”

Robert Adams

Old 11-09-2019, 02:10 AM
Master

“What is God? God is consciousness. What is consciousness? Something that is conscious of itself as pure awareness. And all of that is not someplace outside of yourself. It is you. You are that. The whole universe is yourself. The whole universe is happiness, joy, love, peace. But you will never see that in the world until you see it within yourself. You must consequently practice seeing yourself as a loving person, as a kind person, as a joyous person. And then you will drop the person, and you will see yourself as omnipresence, omniscience, omnipotence.

You are the power. There is no other power but you. Many of you, most of your lives, have been dwelling on occult powers, trying to find the golden fleece, so-to-speak, outside of yourself. It has never been outside of yourself.”

Robert Adams

Old 11-09-2019, 02:15 AM
Master

“The reason that I can say truly to you that the world is not real, it's like a bubble, like a dream, that disharmony is not real, that your body is not real, is because somehow I have been able to see the fourth state, and experienced the fourth state, beyond waking, dreaming and sleeping. And that fourth state is the reality, whereas everything else appears to be reality. Therefore the world appears real, your body appears real, but you are not that. You are beyond that. Yet if you have not experienced this state of consciousness, you can never really know that it exists.

I'm speaking to you of a state of perfect peace and harmony, a state of absolute goodness, of nirvana, of sat-chit-ananda. This is a true state.”

Robert Adams

Old 11-09-2019, 02:45 AM
Master

Exiting merely believing
Conjectural thoughts limiting
Begin becoming, blossoming

Old 11-09-2019, 02:51 PM
"Experience now. If you're really not thinking and you are experiencing now, you're in Bliss.
Now is Reality. Now is ultimate Oneness. Now is Liberation."

-Robert

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-09-2019, 06:57 AM
Master

“Be true to yourself. Learn to love yourself, to be yourself. Always understand and know that you are not what you appear to be, that you are sat-chit-ananda. You are ultimate oneness. You are pure awareness. You are Parabrahman. That is your true nature. Attend to that nature. See it. Feel it. Worship it. Become it, and you will be free.”

Robert Adams

Old 14-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
“Be true to yourself. Learn to love yourself, to be yourself.
Always understand and know that
-you are not what you appear to be, that
-you are sat-chit-ananda. are ultimate oneness.
-You are pure awareness.
-You are Parabrahman. That is your true nature.
Attend to that nature. See it. Feel it. Worship it.
Become it, and you will be free.”
Robert Adams
I was playing with colors...

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-09-2019, 03:24 AM
Master
In the here & now, the first shift within is to use thought as a mere instrument by employing it as of need and then resting it. Mostly resting it. To get to what is beyond the playground of the mind we need to transcend it by cessation of thought by effortless disassociation.

Robert and scores of others who have actually seen in a pure awareness thought rested state are their direct insights, which they wish to share. Now, looking at these insights from the mind-body construct, we can either accept or reject it. Either way, we would not know it unless we experience the reality directly, since it lies in a beyond mind state ... let us call it intellect or pure awareness or any other symbol we wish to assign to it.

Insights offered are directional indicators offering inspiration to those so seeking to overcome fear, doubt, resistance & hesitation created by the ego i-dentity.

Almost all of us have had some level of inner awakening during meditation or lucid dreaming, kundalini rising or simply Divine grace descending upon us. What has brought about this shift? Certainly not narrow fragmented thought limited to experience and memory.

Now, if I were to affirm that yes, bliss in permanence is our true state of being, would you, without attempting to employ thought, consider it as a provisional hypothesis worthy of exploration? What then would be the method of the search if it is to be without using the instrument of thought?

As in a Bruce Lee movie ...’don’t think! Feel!’ And it may be apt to elaborate that the feel must be as in feeeeeeel. Within.

The reason why a person who insists on using thought alone gets into a kind of impasse with the listener who is centred at the heart is obvious. One is speculating and the other becoming. In silence.

In actual truth, it may be said that all inner realisations are an open secret, in that, even if expressed through words, cannot convey the fragrance, the taste, the elixir of magnetism as neither can we express Love in its beauteous hues of colourations encompassing our entire being in an unending renewal.

Old 15-09-2019, 02:38 PM
"How can you believe that you have to let go
of something that never existed?"
~Robert