Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-08-2014, 01:28 PM
SpecialKel5

Question Help with pennies?

Hi
I'm new to the forum after recently a very dearly loved one passed on.
This is where I was guided to find my answers.
First, sorry if this is in the wrong section.

My loved one passed 2 weeks ago. I was getting into my mom's car Saturday and there was a penny on the floor (no one barely sits there besides grandkids). I grabbed this penny and put it in my purse.
Today when I was walking into the convenience store near my house there was a penny on the ground just outside. I grabbed this penny and immediately felt a calm feeling.
I had some questions about pennies that I keep getting different answers and I was hoping everyone here could help.
Who leaves the pennies for us as a sign? Is there a difference if they are heads up or tails up?
Anything anyone has to offer me would be gratefully appreciated.
Thank you all so very much,
Kel
Old 11-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Kel, the more people you ask, the more different answers you will get, lol !

I am very happy to hear you found another penny ! I am usually so excited with finding the penny I don't look to see if it is heads up or tails, lol. But one time I remember finding a penny in a store, and of course I picked it up and the guy standing there said " did you look to see if it was heads or tails ? " . Like I said, that doesn't even cross my mind and then he went on to tell me what it meant if it was either or .... and whatever he told me went right out the window at that moment, as my mind was elsewhere

It will be interesting to hear what others will say regarding your question.

as for who leaves the pennies ? .......some say messages from the angels, others say it is a hello from a departed loved one

Dream Angel xx
Old 11-08-2014, 02:21 PM
SpecialKel5

Thanks Dream Angel.

I knew you would feel like I do since I've been finding them. That's weird because there was an older man who was behind me and asked if it was heads or tails? That's what put that thought in my head.

I am happy to find them. It puts a sense of calmness over me.

I also received another song today. The name of the song just popped in my head. Birdsong by the Grateful Dead. This has to be him because that was his favorite band and he listened to them constantly. I got used to the music and actually liked it but not to the point that I could pick out what song was playing.

Thanks
Kel
Old 11-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome Kel, I can relate to the sense of calmness

Before you know it you will have the whole song collection by Grateful Dead for song messages !
Old 11-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Experiencer

Old folk wisdom says that a penny that you find "head's up" is good luck. You wear it in your right shoe, and make a wish. I believe departed loved ones can send coins. I had a quarter suddenly appear on the floor of a bathroom stall once. I was the only person there. I think we should pick up all "pennies from heaven" head's up, or head's down. You never want to refuse a blessing, no matter how small.
Old 11-08-2014, 10:39 PM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
You are welcome Kel, I can relate to the sense of calmness

Before you know it you will have the whole song collection by Grateful Dead for song messages !

I know!! I had another one this afternoon. I put the radio on and Uncle John's band was on. The local radio stations NEVER play anything but Touch of Grey!!!

Kelly
Old 11-08-2014, 10:41 PM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
Old folk wisdom says that a penny that you find "head's up" is good luck. You wear it in your right shoe, and make a wish. I believe departed loved ones can send coins. I had a quarter suddenly appear on the floor of a bathroom stall once. I was the only person there. I think we should pick up all "pennies from heaven" head's up, or head's down. You never want to refuse a blessing, no matter how small.

Thank you RosieCotton!!
I've been picking up any pennies I find. Haven't come across anything else yet.
I agree, never refuse a blessing no matter how small it is.

Kel
Old 11-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Deactivated Account

silly question, but who is Uncle John ? a real uncle or another name for Grateful Dead ?

My music education has been sadly neglected, lol !
Old 12-08-2014, 05:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialKel5
I also received another song today. The name of the song just popped in my head. Birdsong by the Grateful Dead. This has to be him because that was his favorite band and he listened to them constantly. I got used to the music and actually liked it but not to the point that I could pick out what song was playing.

Thanks
Kel

I read somewhere.... it might have been on this forum.... that you should take note of songs that just pop into your head. Maybe take note of the words.

I'm not so familiar with that song so I did a search on the internet for the lyrics. Let me just put a few lines of it here:

If you hear that same sweet song again, will you know why?
Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by,
Laugh in the sunshine, sing, cry in the dark, fly through the night.

Don't cry now, don't you cry, don't you cry anymore.
Sleep in the stars, don't you cry, dry your eyes on the wind.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:25 AM
CJ82Sky

it sounds like it is definitely your loved one~ the songs and the pennies both, how wonderful to know that you are being watched over.