Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Knower

wow, I thought I started a new thread with what I wrote.. I'll see if I can move it. sorry!
Old 12-09-2018, 02:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar
I wish you speedy recovery from whatever it is you want to believe in.
I wish you recovery from your antagonism and your apparent need to disprove what you unfortunately haven't experienced yourself. Despite the pain, it is indeed an experience. People who don't know it seem desperate to dispel it at all costs.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:42 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldlf16
I wish you recovery from your antagonism and your apparent need to disprove what you unfortunately haven't experienced yourself. Despite the pain, it is indeed an experience. People who don't know it seem desperate to dispel it at all costs.

Mutual love is not painful.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Mutual love is not painful.

I envy you. You must be able to listen to Beatles without bursting into tears half the time.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
I envy you. You must be able to listen to Beatles without bursting into tears half the time.

LoL!! In my own experience I once believed mutual love could and would bust any barriers - but I do not believe that now. Some situations are so rife with obstacles it defeats the most ardent.

These days love songs make me cry most of the time. My go to is to suck it up and carry on, because I am worthy.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:03 AM
Experiencer

I came to a new conclusion today. I believe that we create what we believe. If this is so then I have to ask myself. If Tim is my twinflame then nothing in the universe will stop the connection. Yet Tim himself. So love and hate really is at play yet perhaps not the way first discussed. For I love myself enough to know as much as I am connected to him. I deserve better right now. Yet I hate the idea a man I barely know, yet know better anyone I have ever met. Can impact me to this capacity. So I strive for self love, for with true self love, I can concur anything. I am amazing just for being me. And if my twin can't see that in this lifetime. Then I won't wallow in waiting for him to figure it out.
So I say this with nothing but love in my heart. Anyone who reads this you are amazing. You are incredible. You are worthy of absolute love. You deserve to be happy. Whatever form that happiness takes is your own journey to decide.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I came to a new conclusion today. I believe that we create what we believe. If this is so then I have to ask myself. If Tim is my twinflame then nothing in the universe will stop the connection. Yet Tim himself. So love and hate really is at play yet perhaps not the way first discussed. For I love myself enough to know as much as I am connected to him. I deserve better right now. Yet I hate the idea a man I barely know, yet know better anyone I have ever met. Can impact me to this capacity. So I strive for self love, for with true self love, I can concur anything. I am amazing just for being me. And if my twin can't see that in this lifetime. Then I won't wallow in waiting for him to figure it out.
So I say this with nothing but love in my heart. Anyone who reads this you are amazing. You are incredible. You are worthy of absolute love. You deserve to be happy. Whatever form that happiness takes is your own journey to decide.

Yes! There in lies the power of the healing!

Being able to remove from, the hate, negativity whether in physicality &/or psychologically, believing in highest self & in others. That is accomplishment!
Light (workers) is about purifying in The Fire, to move through the dimensions, to BE that light too for others.
Hate can't stick to me anymore. Love remains.
These connections are very healing!
Old 12-09-2018, 12:35 PM
Knower

Before meeting my first t.f. connection, my awakening, I had done a lot of personal work in my life as to healing, but what strikes me in re to the love/hate concept too, is what I had read about depression. I read an article that says, people that are depressed often do not allow themselves to feel the highs & lows in life. Granted I would say, perhaps bi-polar would be maybe the opposite but it is (healing) about balance, to feel the feelings, (love/hate), but not get stuck in the negative (i.e.., anger/hate).

Before, I would have kind of been mystified by those maybe I didn't understand, & still, then(about 13 yrs ago now), I had to hang onto, if I didn't understand someone, that this was "bad" & that was "good."

There are morals to society but Adam & Eve eat from the tree of knowledge,
of, "good & evil." Heavenly knowledge captures, "love." Healing is about not allowing the negative "hook," to stay.
Healthy is where there are winners, not winners & losers, through love.

When /if I find myself on occasion with lack of sleep, I can most of time quickly define what is going on & know what to do to attempt to remove the obstacles.
That connect to moving through the love/hate, helps (& these connections seem so healing this way in particular).
Old 12-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37

This!!! I completely resonate and feel the same :-)

With my SC... a big thing was opting in. Each of us choosing as best we can what is best for ourselves. Are you in joy? Is this good for you? Sometimes that does mean taking a step back and reflecting within ourselves what/how we participate.

During the time of interacting w/ SC I had to deeply feel inside what aspects were aligned to my greatest joy and which were not and it wasnt always static. If i started to feel uneasy... self-doubting, hurting below the surface... it was time to revisit “what” i was opting into and “how”. Part of this journey has been discovering how i can continually reestablish my relationship to myself choosing to opt into interactions that support my highest good and trusting that whomever i loved was responsible for aligning with their own highest good.

You know... put the oxygen mask on self before trying to figure out/judge other peoples stuff as they are one their own journey of self discovery. Sometimes in very different places. For better or worse sometimes we don’t know what doesn’t align for ourselves until we’re in it - feeling the lack of alignment! The queesy gut feeling that something is not quite right. We can point at the other for not showing up in ways that support/align with where we are currently at -“making us feel bad”. Hopefully pausing long enough to digest and recognize where maybe we are not showing up for ourselves. Where we are not saying “no” to what doesn’t serve us.

Best we can do is give ourselves a hug and commence realigning and opting into new interactions and behaviors that will better support ourselves and the joy of being aligned within. I have found this approach to benefit and empower me to opt in to what is aligned within me without requiring expectations of others. Still there can be a sting if our preferences aren’t met... needs are not met... and we have to do for ourselves what others won’t or cannot for whatever reason.

A side note... mutual love is amazing AND sometimes (often?) when it passes through filters of society/self and what mutual love is, looks like, and what’s “expected” from it in regards to the form it takes in our day to day - we (and our loved ones) can find ourselves in quite a quandary and emotional quagmire as to what to do with it (if anything) and how to process and integrate it into our lives. For instance... consider the many posters who find mutual love with more than one. How many posters have stumbled into mutual love with someone while in the context of pre-existing or mutually loving partnerships... ?

Edit to add: almost forgot the subject of the thread is love/hate feelings arising w/ TF... I have limited experience with hate. One period, as a young child, directed towards my older brother (SC)... and another period in my youth directed at (i now believe to be a SC) who threatened me and took advantage of me mean girl style... and again as a grown woman directed against a woman who betrayed my trust... also bery much a SC in my eyes.

Interestingly, the last time... I processed the pain and hate to such a degree... i couldn’t stand how the hate welled up in me. Chemical hormones and all... i really got to feel it deeply and look at it up close and personal and realize how the hate was really hurting myself. How the folks i directed it at catalyzed me to the point of absolving it. Seeing how what i really hated and had to come to terms with was my loss of control, trust, and security of how things should be and the betrayal of these people brought hate front and center to me and became outlets for the expression that existed within of ALL betrayals experienced.. Maybe even becoming “more than” what they had done too me. As here were situations where i could “clearly” point at as the “perpetrator” of my loss as I had a need to channel that hate that lingered inside somewhere. So with their help... i took it into the light and grew more courageous with uncertainty and welcoming of the unknown.

And i was FREE!!!!

Haven’t felt hate since... even in the face of human challenges. I met a TF like SC soon there after purging the hate within me (as far as i can now recognize). Never felt hate for him... as maybe the trust moved from outside myself to inside myself... however... the “soul linkage” as i felt it and our interactions did challenge ALL of my recently shored up places and trigger points around uncertainty... around loss of control, trust, and security of self - with this SC. But really... it was beyond him at that point. For me it was with Source/God.

Best wishes!

TW

Last edited by Tortoise Walks : 12-09-2018 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten

Feeling emotional while listening to songs has nothing to do with deluding yourself into believing in a special spiritual connection that continuously is bringing you pain and suffering. If there is a constant need to remind yourself that love is hard, full of obstacles, some kind of mountains you gotta climb before getting to it, some kind of growth you need to undertake to finally be with that person...that is not love. That is hugely inflated imagination serving to protect your own ego from the truth that the person is just not as interested in you as you are in him/her. OP is a great example here.