Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Guide

My Signs

Every now and then, I create a new discussion for new signs, but for the sake of convenience, I'm going to try and keep my signs in a single thread (unless I feel they're in need of their own threads). As I've mentioned previously, my signs increased significantly after reaching out to my angels, and then at least twice as much after reaching out to God. As I've also mentioned before, I'm not a religious person, and it took me a very long time to reach out to God due to my own doubts. I am, as far as I can tell, still struggling to forge a strong or clear connection with my guides.

Today, I believe I received a new sign (if you'd like to skip the following text and go straight to that sign, it's at the bottom in the bold text). My dreams have become very vivid again across this week. I'm remembering a great deal of scenes, people, and some conversation. Many of these dreams have been reflecting recent times. They have expressed a lot of pain, anger, and generally a lot of cryptic messages.

Two of my dreams brought back memories of somebody I was quite fond of over the last couple of years. There was a woman I'd talk to who I wanted to get to know better, but not wanting to offend her, I was so afraid to be forward in any way that I couldn't even bring myself to ask for ways to better stay in touch with her. Communication was eventually lost, and I was very disappointed. Dreaming of her again reminded me of those disappointments. I remember wearing a suit in the dream, and she was wearing a formal dress. When I had the chance to sit with her, I tried so hard to tell her that she looked beautiful in that dress, but I couldn't get the words out because, just like in life, I was afraid of being too forward. In the end, she gave me a word to use (pretty), and gave me a small compliment back. A chef, who was preparing a meal for us, had to leave, but before he did gave me a thumbs up sign and expressed that my chances were very good with this woman. Anyway, you know how dreams can bring up feelings once we wake up. Tired of the struggles expressed in recent dreams, I called upon God for help. I mentioned the woman, saying that if it there is no way to regain communication with her, could God help me forget her and go beyond her. Shortly later after thinking about these dreams and wondering why they've been hurting me, I believe I received a sign. I looked on a chat app where one person (who is practically a stranger to me) had updated their status, reading:

'Some dreams test us.'
Old 09-08-2014, 03:06 PM
Guide

Today, I tried to reach my Higher Self through automatic typing. Reaching out to my HS is a very new experience to me. I realise that in the beginning, my words may be my own ego or thoughts, but I also realise that it's important to try.

Higher Self…

Hello, it is good to see you. (At this point, I was going through lots of images and people in my mind. At one point I saw a man with long hair and a beard, but then as he sat down, his appearance cleared away to reveal a plain white figure. However, I think this was all my own mind's doing.)

Cloudy thoughts. You think too hard. You think too much. You need to learn how to let go. Because you don’t, and therefore you are buried, and you stay stuck in a rut.

Learn to let go. Let go. Let go.

(I asked how I can better connect to my HS.) How can you see the sky, the stars, when the clouds block your way. The rustling winds. The downpours and showers. The thunder and the lightning. Clear the sky and you will see. Clear your mind and you’ll be free. (I think it's interesting that clouds were mentioned more than once. I had at least consciously forgotten that I wrote about 'cloudy thoughts' before I wrote this section.)

(I asked where to start.) You begin from within, you listen and learn. You feel. Feel what is blocking you. What is restricting you. (I know it's only one word, but I was surprised that when I wrote 'What' in the final few words, I said 'Feel' in my head. I typed a completely different word to the one in my thoughts, the one I thought I was typing.)
Old 09-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Sunset Dragon, good to hear the signs are increasing. Keep talking with your angels and spirit guides Mine don't always answer right away either.

Interesting on your lastest sign with the chat app update " Some dreams test us " . Are you following thru with any communication ?

Dream Angel xx
Old 09-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Deactivated Account

We were posting almost at the same time.

Very cool on your automatic writing ! Some good advice there, mind if I borrow some of it ?

ps .... in case you haven't seen this yet, check it out in the channeling forum section , seems to fit in nicely with the guidance / messages you were given.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...81#post1059381
Old 09-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Guide

Thanks, DA. That's a great post you shared, and I can relate to it as I'm sure many of us can.

Am I following through with any communication? If you mean what I think you mean, I'm trying.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
Thanks, DA. That's a great post you shared, and I can relate to it as I'm sure many of us can.

Am I following through with any communication? If you mean what I think you mean, I'm trying.

You are welcome Sunset Dragon. I thought it was a great message for Aeracura to share .

yes, I do best wishes to you !
Old 09-08-2014, 10:37 PM
candelight

looks like your angels, spirit guides are helping you and making efforts. thats really great.

I wish mine would be helpful instead of being a bunch of douche... wish I could dismiss them.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
looks like your angels, spirit guides are helping you and making efforts. thats really great.

I wish mine would be helpful instead of being a bunch of douche... wish I could dismiss them.

My guides may disagree with me, but I don't feel like I've had much luck with them. When I used to reach out to them, I'd get nothing but number patterns, but so many that you just couldn't give them meaning. Any time they were more specific, they were negative. For instance, if I experienced positive thoughts and feelings, I'd get number patterns giving me a cosmic 'NO', whereas negative thoughts and feelings would see number patterns giving me a cosmic 'YES'. It was as if my attempts to reach spirit guides were forever compromised and I'd find myself connecting to negative energy. After that, I moved on to the angels and tried to forget my guides. I believe I created a blockage in doing so.

One thing I've noticed, from angels to God, is that none of them appear to accept direct dream requests. I've always read that dreams are the best way for us to connect to higher beings, so on numerous occasions I've requested signs to appear in my dream. The only time I felt I had some luck was when I asked God to show me the love and power of an Archangel (can't remember which one) in my dream. I remember having a dream about flooding waters and people working together to rise above them. I took that as the sign. When I'm more specific and ask for a specific sign, I get absolutely nothing. Maybe that's just the way it is or maybe I haven't earned it yet.

Have you tried connecting to God or your Higher Self? I find it interesting that many people complain about their spirit guides, but I don't usually hear people complain about their angels or God. What is it about spirit guides...
Old 10-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
One thing I've noticed, from angels to God, is that none of them appear to accept direct dream requests. I've always read that dreams are the best way for us to connect to higher beings, so on numerous occasions I've requested signs to appear in my dream. The only time I felt I had some luck was when I asked God to show me the love and power of an Archangel (can't remember which one) in my dream. I remember having a dream about flooding waters and people working together to rise above them. I took that as the sign. When I'm more specific and ask for a specific sign, I get absolutely nothing. Maybe that's just the way it is or maybe I haven't earned it yet.

Hello Sunset Dragon,

I don't think we need to 'earn ' receiving specific signs. I am not sure why it is that when specific signs are requested in dreams that we don't receive them. Maybe we do receive them , but it is a case of we don't remember the dream ? I know... not very helpful to receive a sign and not remember it.

"I've always read that dreams are the best way for us to connect to higher beings, so on numerous occasions I've requested signs to appear in my dream." ..... maybe it is best to focus on connecting in whatever manner they chose to do so, instead of requesting specific signs in your dreams. Instead, try asking for the signs to appear to you when you are awake ... if that makes any sense ?