Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2011, 02:56 AM
Administrator
Hello

I was lead to this....

Tao Teh Ching / Lao Tzu

" The greatest perfections seems imperfect,
and yet its use in inexhaustable.
The greatest fullness seems empty,
and yet its use is endless.
The greatest straightness looks like crookedness.
The greatest skill appears clumbsy.
The greatest eloquance sounds like stammering.
Restlessness overcomes cold,
but calm overcomes heat.
The peaceful and serene is the Norm of the World."

Lynn
Old 13-01-2011, 09:43 AM
shepherd

Quote:
anxiety must be so difficult to 'pickup' in another ... i mean , like wow , quite the talent you've been given there.

you keep looking low shephard ... good luck with that bloke

but , especially , thankyou ,

for laughingly hypocritical techniques used in attempting to paint a picture of my inability to 'FEEL' whilst you slid away hurriedly from your (closed ?) minds perception of things.

extremely funny actually , given your aggressive stance towards other posters 'spiritual paradigm awareness ' sharings and your self defensive comments regarding personal attacks towards 'your type' of open mindedness instead of communication.

boringly funny in fact.

can you feel it ?

Oh the irony LOL ;0)

Awww, well if you are happy with your agenda with this post then good on you. I'm happy with where I am too so hopefully that makes both of us.

You have your views and I am sure they feel right to you, whether they are or not is another matter.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
You have your views and I am sure they feel right to you, whether they are or not is another matter

Oh shoot! shepherd ...hehe
Old 13-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Neville

Hello Lamont Cranston,

We have a choice as to if we remain engaged in converstaions that we deem hostile or aggressive, We can choose to turn away . There is nothing wrong with realizing that you are getting nowhere with a person or persons that you find abraisive.

If they do have issues, as you suspect, they are and remain their issues. You can simply ignore them. To them it will seem like ignorance , but that once again is their issue.

It does not matter how much a person jumps up and down, froth's and spumes or otherwise attempts to ram home a perspective. You don't have to listen.
Old 13-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hello Lamont Cranston,

We have a choice as to if we remain engaged in converstaions that we deem hostile or aggressive, We can choose to turn away . There is nothing wrong with realizing that you are getting nowhere with a person or persons that you find abraisive.

If they do have issues, as you suspect, they are and remain their issues. You can simply ignore them. To them it will seem like ignorance , but that once again is their issue.

It does not matter how much a person jumps up and down, froth's and spumes or otherwise attempts to ram home a perspective. You don't have to listen.

I totally agree with this. Thanks Neville
Old 13-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
tsk tsk tsk ...

spill it hybrid
Old 13-01-2011, 04:09 PM
shepherd

It's interesting isn't it that we all show to some degree our humanity on this site. Judgements, assumptions, manipulation, care, compassion, misunderstanding, agendas, hypocrisy, wisdom, knowledge,dominance, weakness, ignorance etc

These are all parts of us and we all have these within us which can manifest at various times, these IMO are the self evolving, you can call it the true self, or label the parts that are negative as the false self but since there is a benefit from each experience in my view it is just the whole and through interaction we get to experience for a moment part of that. It would be a shame though to judge someone from a brief moment of themselves which is shown. Whilst this is natural we can use our minds to step back and look at the bigger picture to see what else there is to explore.
Old 13-01-2011, 04:14 PM
ichc

Shepherd: Are you the same person now as when you were 5 years old?

If yes, what remained the same?
If no, then who are you?
Old 13-01-2011, 05:19 PM
shepherd

Quote:
Shepherd: Are you the same person now as when you were 5 years old?

If yes, what remained the same?
If no, then who are you?

I don't tend to focus on who I am now but who I am enjoying being and evolving into. So no I am not the same person I was at 5 nor was I the same person I was this morning either.
Closed Thread