Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-01-2012, 01:58 AM
eyewish

I need answers please.

Ok, I know about chakras, meditation, spirits, guides etc, but I am not that clear on this.

Its one thing looking threw sites but I would just like your personal views first hand if you would. to a few points below if possible, thanks.

angels,
guides,
spirits,
other worlds,
realms,
astralling,
lucid dreams,

and how and why we can and are able to experience it all. Eg, it is like a matrix like thing, I use to see it like a link and that link is our eye. etc

I know, but I dotn KNOW, u know? lol. sorry, but this is serious, I say it to myself when I meditate and I am running out of ways to explain it to myself I thought theres ways where it will become more clear to myself. Thats what I need.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:16 AM
silent whisper

So what are the answers you need? It seems you are/have experienced a view into all those things.......a sneak peak...do you want a larger view? Or do you want to experience these things for real?
Old 02-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish

I know, but I dotn KNOW, u know? lol. sorry, but this is serious, I say it to myself when I meditate and I am running out of ways to explain it to myself I thought theres ways where it will become more clear to myself. Thats what I need.
The conflict between what you know inside yourself and what your mind can grasp? The simplest and most basic way I can explain this is to describe it as a shift in consciousness. Asleep is one state, awake is another and experiencing these things is a state above that. And I'm talking about the human perception of asleep/awake here :-)
Old 02-01-2012, 10:06 AM
The Om

What makes you doubt it all? Decide for yourself - thats the only way you'll get any satisfactory answers.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:21 AM
mattie

More Information Useful

It would be very useful if you would define what you’re not clear about as these topics could cover many pages of replies.

Are you wondering how you believe in things that you’ve not experienced?

If you’re running out of ways to explain it (Not really sure what ‘it’ is.) then maybe trying to explain it is something that you’ve gotten as much out of as you’re going to.

There are layers of experiences & things we access as we expand our consciousness. This is a natural growth process. Have patience & don’t be overly concerned about rushing this growth as it is much more important to learn things thoroughly than hastily.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish

and how and why we can and are able to experience it all. Eg, it is like a matrix like thing, I use to see it like a link and that link is our eye. etc

Hi eyewish

Everything Is Interconnected .

x daz x
Old 03-01-2012, 12:27 AM
eyewish

Well, I want to be able to understand why it works, and to understand why it works you have to understand how rite?

The journey into the eye an opening how is it? The journey after that I want to be able to picture it so I have more of a chance. I know they all exist no doubt about it, I have seen other worlds in dreams believe in them, I know im not originally from here but been sent here, amoungst, different people.

How and why is this all possible though? Eg in the matrix there not actually there in the physical world as it doesnt exist, they are in the mind and when they realise this they can change the physical because it is not real.

Is there a physical with overlapping of the spiritual?

I say things like calling upon whitelighters etc to guard the gateway to my soul etc, but how does this go about.

Eg, I thought the world was interconnected to astral and you just make your way around, but theres way to go directly to others, threw the gates, how does this all work?

I want ot understand it so I can progress and help myself stay protected etc and carry on with confidence.