Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 07-03-2011, 08:31 PM
numerouno

You do time travel, proof of that you did is the experience called: Dejavu

This I'm sure has happened to all more than once. Dejavu occurs when a person has set a life objective and has invested all his energies there. When this moment occurs you are thinking " this looks familiar".

Immediately evaluate and remember what is that I'm reaching for in life ,it is that hope
you have decided that once reached happiness is assured. The moment of dejavu is the culmination of those energies you invested that has calulated that the objective is failing. Time is telling you that your current course of action. Is failing to achieve your goal. Time is also telling you that the time is now to make that decision that changes that future. A new approach is needed, one must at this figure out what is the oppsite approach of your current one. So that although completely
Different you can see that its possible to achieve your goal. I say this because most people whom I've talked to on this subject, when queried what their greatest desire at the time of the dejavu it was found that they failed and were disgruntled in life.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Racer X

Yes .....
I am a time-traveler~~!

I came from a time called ....
yesterday
Old 08-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Guide
I had an experience once where i was out with some friends of my step brother's. One of them threw a glass bottle and in the second before he did so, i saw a piece of glass shard fly and hit my jugular. As he began to pull back and throw the bottle, i screamed ANDY NOOOOOOO and he threw the bottle, and a shard of glass came flying at me and stuck me in the neck.

I went to the hospital, and the glass was about a millimeter away from cutting my jugular, but because when i yelled i moved my head, i was able to narrowly avoid death. I saw the future and because of what i viewed, i was able to live. Now that i think about it, its kind of like final destination isnt it? Well, except death never came back for me lol..
Old 08-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Mind's Eye

Who knows about this thing we call time.. I have had dreams, woke up the next morning and found myself living that dream exactly at some point during the day. I have had dejavu, (did I spell that right????) and knew that I had lived that moment before.. in fact I remembered living that moment.

So what does it mean... we can only guess, but it is fun when it happens.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:46 AM
Knower
I guess I'm a really active time traveler, lol, I get Deja vu all the time :/ I have epilepsy though and deja vu is actually a temperal lobe seizure for me.. it's not fun.. It feels like I have lived my life already and I'm seing it again and realizing that I have already been in that moment before. It feels like a bad dream, of which I am already awake, so waking up is pointless. Sometimes things snap me out of it.. like a chair or a person that is misplaced or wasn't there before of what I supposidly remember. I think it's really a mismash of memories all coming together at once, idk.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:18 AM
numerouno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riboflavin
I had an experience once where i was out with some friends of my step brother's. One of them threw a glass bottle and in the second before he did so, i saw a piece of glass shard fly and hit my jugular. As he began to pull back and throw the bottle, i screamed ANDY NOOOOOOO and he threw the bottle, and a shard of glass came flying at me and stuck me in the neck.

I went to the hospital, and the glass was about a millimeter away from cutting my jugular, but because when i yelled i moved my head, i was able to narrowly avoid death. I saw the future and because of what i viewed, i was able to live. Now that i think about it, its kind of like final destination isnt it? Well, except death never came back for me lol..

Thank you for sharing this experience, it is most interesting, had me pondering the whole day. Amazing, because most people aren't able to make the jump once the flash of dejavu kicks in, they just freeze.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:28 AM
numerouno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko
I guess I'm a really active time traveler, lol, I get Deja vu all the time :/ I have epilepsy though and deja vu is actually a temperal lobe seizure for me.. it's not fun.. It feels like I have lived my life already and I'm seing it again and realizing that I have already been in that moment before. It feels like a bad dream, of which I am already awake, so waking up is pointless. Sometimes things snap me out of it.. like a chair or a person that is misplaced or wasn't there before of what I supposidly remember. I think it's really a mismash of memories all coming together at once, idk.

I read that epilepsy is caused by the moon and is dependent on her degree of placement at birth. A moonstone is said to alleviate this. It would be interesting for you to note whether you dejavu experiences occur on her waxing or waning phase.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:35 AM
numerouno

@ sphinx, it means that you can actively decide the outcome if the dream you had ended in a unsatisfactory way.
Old 15-03-2011, 05:44 AM
luvblooms

I've always viewed deja vu as confirmations that I am on the right path. It's like my subconscious is telling me "Yes, you charted this to occur in this lifetime." It's comforting when the deja vu is of me sitting and playing with my son. It's more than comforting because it fills me with love, joy, and gratitude.
Old 15-03-2011, 05:52 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvblooms
I've always viewed deja vu as confirmations that I am on the right path. It's like my subconscious is telling me "Yes, you charted this to occur in this lifetime." It's comforting when the deja vu is of me sitting and playing with my son. It's more than comforting because it fills me with love, joy, and gratitude.

i can totally agree with your statement. that's what i have always believed too.