Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 13-05-2020, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Just keeping with the questions asked and the title of this thread.
Yes.

Quote:
The questions themselves would show a disjointed separation without any basis in reality, no?
The questions themselves were intended to elicit further exploraton of the implications of our (presumed) interconnectedness, methinks.

Image this size takes up a lot of data space on the site please do not put them on site. Too not there is a Web Site linked to that image that is promotional.

Lynn
SF Admin

Last edited by Lynn : 14-05-2020 at 10:33 PM.
Old 14-05-2020, 12:58 AM
Master
You forgot the word:"can"
Old 14-05-2020, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Yes.

The questions themselves were intended to elicit further exploraton of the implications of our (presumed) interconnectedness, methinks.

One disagrees with oneself.

One also used the wrong choice of word in the previous post

Instead of "semantic" one should have said "pedantic"....one has learned to tell the difference this day.

So, one must thank oneself for pointing that out to one.
Old 14-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Master

one appreciates one

Quote:

Instead of "semantic" one should have said "pedantic"....one has learned to tell the difference this day.

one appreciates & respects one's amazing sense of integrity /singularity/ oneness with one. However one is requested to come down to level of many lesser ones like this one in the way these ones understand because super one will be very happy see greater one communicate with lesser one flawlessly thereby ever increasing power of oneness.
Old 14-05-2020, 02:10 AM
ketzer

Why does one feel like one is watching Game of Thrones?
No one is watching Game of Thrones, finally one is no one.
Old 14-05-2020, 03:28 AM
Master

It's funny to read / listen to people using the impersonal pronoun "one". There are a few people on this site quite enamoured of using it. To me that sounds ridiculous.

A related funny fact:
Quote:
Royal one

Monarchs, people of higher classes, and today particularly Queen Elizabeth II are often depicted as using one as a first-person pronoun. This is frequently a caricature by the press when they refer to the Queen or senior members of the Royal Family. For example, the headline "One is not amused" is attributed humorously to her, implicitly referencing Queen Victoria's supposed statement "We are not amused," containing instead the royal we. Another example near the end of 1992, which was a difficult year for the British royal family, as the Queen famously quipped "Annus horribilis", the tabloid newspaper The Sun published a headline, "One's Bum Year!
"
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-05-2020, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
one appreciates & respects one's amazing sense of integrity /singularity/ oneness with one. However one is requested to come down to level of many lesser ones like this one in the way these ones understand because super one will be very happy see greater one communicate with lesser one flawlessly thereby ever increasing power of oneness.
Thank you Hitesh, that means a lot to one.
One will take that on board and be more mindful in future.

@ inavalan:

When one keeps on hearing "stop making this all about you" and "speak for yourself" simultaneously day in and out...after a while of that, one snaps and suffers a neurotic break and then creates a species out of existential angst.
Old 14-05-2020, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
You forgot the word:"can"
Which 'you' is Rah talkin' to and which post is Rah referencing here, perhaps Rah-thinking that others can 'read' what's in Rah's mind?
Old 14-05-2020, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:

My observation and experience is that those who play "now you see me, now you don't" dodge-ball games with words have the kind of character neither One nor one can depend on.
Old 14-05-2020, 09:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
My observation and experience is that those who play "now you see me, now you don't" dodge-ball games with words have the kind of character neither One nor one can depend on.
What, like you do?

How many times do I need to say this?

I don't care if you (or anybody else) can "depend on my character" or not. I am not here to win any popularity contests. I am also immune to shame, guilt and blame...as well as flaming.

If others want to see me as untrustworthy or selfish or a criminal...even the devil himself...woop de do..good for them!

You obviously didn't read my answers to ketzer beyond highlighting all the personal pronouns I used, thus "playing with words" to take yet another cheap shot at me.

You are a hypocrite.