Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Master
Do you feel SAFE?

I'm constantly trying my best to feel safer than I do now. I would love to feel really SAFE. But unfortunately I suffer from a feeling of danger which leads to my anxiety attacks.

Do you feel safe? How do you do it?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 28-05-2013, 09:25 AM
amy green

Safe from what? Your thoughts? What is it about spiritual reality that you find threatening? Possible negative entitities/spirits? Needs clarification Honza.

Old 28-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Master
I feel danger from hostility in the spiritual world; things like jealousy, prejudism, nastiness from evil entities and so on. My world has been turned upside down by my spiritual journey. I'm not sure where to turn. I feel that God is unstable. That reality is breaking apart. All manner of phobias and fears to be honest.

I just want to feel safe. Secure.

Old 28-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Master
As long as I stay on my medication I'm Ok, but if I go of them I feel paranoid, when I feel paranoid I seem to attract people who will hurt me, and that is what has happened throughout my life, such as being shot by a stranger, so i do understand how you feel.
Old 28-05-2013, 11:18 AM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I feel danger from hostility in the spiritual world; things like jealousy, prejudism, nastiness from evil entities and so on. My world has been turned upside down by my spiritual journey. I'm not sure where to turn. I feel that God is unstable. That reality is breaking apart. All manner of phobias and fears to be honest.

I just want to feel safe. Secure.
Do you meditate? Do you often visualise connection to love? Fears feed on negative thought patterns. What we focus on will grow - law of attraction. You are in charge of your perceptions, i.e. it's not what you look at, it's what you see. Do you practise positive thinking? Is God unstable or more that your belief in God is becoming unstable?

Do you do a protective visualisation - I feel you would greatly benefit from this? Here is an exercise for psychic protection (from the Aetherius Society):-

- Make yourself comfortable, in a quiet room, and breathe in and out evenly.
- Place right hand (palm down) over navel (solar plexus), covered by left hand - palm down.
- Imagine white light and breathe it in, sending it through the arms into the solar plexus/navel.

Perhaps your chakras are out of alignment, i.e. some being underactive. You can do the chakra test from this link which also gives exercises to strengthen any underactive chakras. (Click on where it says 'chakra test').

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

It seems that you are reinforcing your current emotional mindset rather than being pro-active in addressing it (just going by what you share here). The power of the mind can miraculously transform what you are currently experiencing....so many ways to offset/change what you share here.
Old 28-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Master

Honza welcome to the human race, in knowing you are human and you are walking as a human in a human world with the exploration of the spiritual.

It is ok to be human. I for one wouldn't want you any other way.
Old 28-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Suspended
Think of safety in terms of probability. It is impossible to be 100% safe.
Old 28-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Angelstar

Fear is a great facter in how you perceive the spirit world,if you show or feel fear your object mind will regester this fear and try to send out warnings,that there is somthing wishing to harm you.l never show fear and have never been harmed or saw anything that would scare me,l am in awe at times at what l am shown,but l never fear it.
Old 28-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Knower

I've had a few panic attacks in the past. I can't explain in words exactly what it's like but there's definitely a feeling of not feeling safe involved. Most of the time I feel pretty safe. However, with the way things are with me I'm often right on the fringe and sometimes have to struggle to be at peace with myself.
Old 29-05-2013, 06:34 AM
Master
Thanks everyone.