Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Knower
Smile God Consciousness

Define it! It short and simple or is it?
Old 26-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Guide
It depends. You can define god in one word, or you can use 100 thousand words. The only real difference is context.
Old 26-05-2013, 06:12 PM
Knower
Trying to define all that the One, is almost, if not impossible, yet what is your insight or interpretation of this consciousness? Can the One be personified, in order for us to understand? Is it omnipresent? Is it both? Or something beyond our understanding at this time?
Old 26-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Master
You, me, all there IS.
Old 26-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magonia
Can the One be personified, in order for us to understand?

Errrm, yes, it has arms and legs, a head and a body...it breathes and thinks and feels emotion...it has senses and a fab brain that works stuff out...and it creates one day after another, with a few nights in-between
Old 26-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Deactivated Account
For me its god intoxication. When your drunk you kind of out of the game. Simply because your fueling off yourself and not the actions of life so much. Things are good and you feel good. Things can suck and you feel good. But doesnt mean things dont bring you down. Its just your so high off your self you cant not feel good inside. its an endless gas tank. No gas station to look for. No searching. No nothing. The intoxication has nothing to do with those things. It feeds off itself.

I only wish my truck did. My god fuel prices suck! Aghhh. But hey its okay. I still feel good inside.
Old 27-05-2013, 05:44 AM
Master
Simply Oneness with God.

Many people experience this transcendental experience but it's not some static-constant state of being where you become superman.

Another term for God-Consciousness is Cosmic Consciousness or Pure Consciousness.

Have you ever wondered why the human being has a conscious mind, subconscious mind, and superconscious mind? They are replicas of God's three-tiered mind. The Superconscious (Father) the Subconscious (Son) and Conscious Mind (Holy Spirit) of One Ultimate Reality.

When you enter these states you are communing with those aspects of the Divine Mind.

Psychic Ability is a soul-quality, a consciousness from the Holy Spirit. This sixth sense is usually the experience we all have at some time in our lives. The Enlightened Mind is an expanded awareness from the Son. Great Sages and Teachers have spoken from this Mind and enlightened state. And finally there is the Source who is Soul of your soul, the Light of your light, the Being of your being.- Most people do not encounter this state until they die and ascend. That final one is God Consciousness. It is oneness with God.