Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
You may not feel it but this is a common way station on the spiritual journey. Letting go of clinging to trying to force things to make sense and letting go of stuff you were told but are not part of your path are very important steps. Now that you have cleared your space, it naturally feels empty. I encourage you to resist the urge to fill it up with new beliefs and ideas just because you feel too much space around you. Rather, wait until you find what truly belongs to you and only allow those things to surround you. Don’t worry about putting things into categories like ‘spiritual side’. It may not seen so but you have gotten far.

Very wise words indeed... Been there recently myself elf, and I embraced it because I knew something wonderful was being born... and I was so right. Just go on cruise control for a while and enjoy the ride... all things will come into focus in there own time.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Master
Thank you everyone for your advice, support ... it helps a lot ... I will read this but not always respond, so bear with me !! ((((hugs))))

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 06-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Deactivated Account

focus ~ now there is a word that keeps visiting me, doesn't stay for long

Elfay, sometimes I think we just need a break from all things, spiritual, psychic and reality

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Master
That is what I am doing, taking a break from it all ... a short break and I will be on my way again soon. I am just caught up in things that make me go "mmmmmmm" and wonder if this is right, but I know there is no right or wrong way ... its just my way, my way of being if only for the moment or for ever it needs to be. My mind has been so fragmented lately and I am having a hard time focusing on just one thing. Sometimes I want it NOW, today and not tomorrow and the more I feel that way the further away everything does become ... Then I take a step back and it come even closer; the things I want in life.

Right now all of my needs are being met, the basic needs in life and I know my other needs will come soon I just need to stop worrying so much and let it be, but not so much that it passes me by or I let it go.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 06-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
focus ~ now there is a word that keeps visiting me, doesn't stay for long

Elfay, sometimes I think we just need a break from all things, spiritual, psychic and reality

Dream Angel xx

Yes, sometimes you just have to be...
Old 06-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
That is what I am doing, taking a break from it all ... a short break and I will be on my way again soon. I am just caught up in things that make me go "mmmmmmm" and wonder if this is right, but I know there is no right or wrong way ... its just my way, my way of being if only for the moment or for ever it needs to be. My mind has been so fragmented lately and I am having a hard time focusing on just one thing. Sometimes I want it NOW, today and not tomorrow and the more I feel that way the further away everything does become ... Then I take a step back and it come even closer; the things I want in life.

Right now all of my needs are being met, the basic needs in life and I know my other needs will come soon I just need to stop worrying so much and let it be, but not so much that it passes me by or I let it go.

Hey, that all sounds good, Elfay.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Not sure how to explain this since I am having a hard time writing out what I am feeling or thinking. But the further I get into my spirituality the further away things make any sense, including spirituality. I got to read a thread or post and nothing makes sense, nothing resonates at all with me. Even the things that should do not. Some will but for the most nothing does.

Not feeling like I am lost, in fact the complete opposite, I am more aware of where I am and where I belong than I ever have been before. For the most I am very happy despite my circumstances in my life, I really am happy. My abilities are clearer and stronger than ever before and at times they come on too quickly and have had to ask my guides and angels to help slow them down, they become too overwhelming and freak me out a bit !! Sometimes my abilities scare me but I do understand them and have learned to accept them .. though it may take me a bit to understand them and finally accept them.

What I am trying to say is that I don't fit into the spiritual side of things ... I mean what I read or hear about, the way to practice my spirituality, some of the basics work; like shielding can work from time-to-time but not always, but it goes beyond just shielding ... most things don't fit me at all. However, I know this is the way I am suppose to be. I keep getting from my guides this is the way I am suppose to be and to accept it. I do for the most.

Does this make any sense to anyone??? I have always had a different way of learning and I suppose this is just my way ... and I know what goes for some doesn't mean it goes for you too but nothing is hardly works for me. Its more the intentions than what you do ...

When I first started this Journey a wise man said to me "Find your own Truth. Take what resonates with you and leave the rest behind".

So what makes sense? That we're all the same, we're here for the same reasons and we should all follow the same Path? It seems to have made a lot of sense for you. So many billions on this planet and each of them different. Is there some sense to be found in that? The Universe is the way it is for a reason.

Spiritual is as Spiritual does.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Guide

It sounds to me you might be getting a bit too far ahead of yourself? Perhaps taking in too much information, while expecting everything to be of your interest? I'd say, instead of making your concept of spirituality the very way of your life, live your days to your heart's content and just go with the flow of it. One suggestion could be to spend less time in your mind, and more time doing physical things, like play, housework, gardening, watch something of interest on the tube, listen to music, take walks in nature...whatever floats your boat.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Master
I sorted most of this out and was doing better but it's back again with a vengeance !!! Just kidding about the vengeance part!! It is back in A different way... I feel like I'm going out of my mind at times ... I feel like there are times everything that did not make sense before does now but more hings took its place and I'm in an emotional roller coaster !! My senses will work overtime and I can't sleep -- like tonight, my mind is so full I can't rest.

I'm not sad or depressed, for the most I am happy. Though I am very emotional and I cry at the drop of a hat ... I laugh at the zaniest things !! I laugh and cry at the same moment !!!

I'm totall following my intuition but I can't tell you what is going on. I don't feel lost yet at times I have no idea where I'm headed. I'm listening to my inner being yet I can't always understand what is being said. I feel my angels close with me, I see their signs, feel their signs. I asked Michael for a clear and precise sign and I got tons tonight showing me they were near yet I feel distance Tom them and my guides ... I can't focus on one thing.

Maybe I'm going through another spiritual shift --- it sure feels like it!!! I feel l have spiritual ADD ... It really does. I cannot sit still, my mind wonders... Over and over I see angel numbers, mostly 5's, 555, I see 1:11 or 11:11 a lot as well.

I got lots of signs in clouds ... I mean lots !!! It was amazing !!!

Old 04-01-2013, 08:23 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
I sorted most of this out and was doing better but it's back again with a vengeance !!! Just kidding about the vengeance part!! It is back in A different way... I feel like I'm going out of my mind at times ... I feel like there are times everything that did not make sense before does now but more hings took its place and I'm in an emotional roller coaster !! My senses will work overtime and I can't sleep -- like tonight, my mind is so full I can't rest.

I'm not sad or depressed, for the most I am happy. Though I am very emotional and I cry at the drop of a hat ... I laugh at the zaniest things !! I laugh and cry at the same moment !!!

I'm totall following my intuition but I can't tell you what is going on. I don't feel lost yet at times I have no idea where I'm headed. I'm listening to my inner being yet I can't always understand what is being said. I feel my angels close with me, I see their signs, feel their signs. I asked Michael for a clear and precise sign and I got tons tonight showing me they were near yet I feel distance Tom them and my guides ... I can't focus on one thing.

Maybe I'm going through another spiritual shift --- it sure feels like it!!! I feel l have spiritual ADD ... It really does. I cannot sit still, my mind wonders... Over and over I see angel numbers, mostly 5's, 555, I see 1:11 or 11:11 a lot as well.

I got lots of signs in clouds ... I mean lots !!! It was amazing !!!

The unknown..... clearing out space..can feel much like your describe..hang in there your faith in how you ride this is all you need..

The cloud signs are amazing arent they..

It can feel like your going nuts..spritual ADD describes it well elfay....