Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Bluegreen

Time, rhythm, darkness, light etc

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers by Annie Kagan is about conversations the author had with her brother after he died in a car crash. Below are some of the things I found interesting.

Darkness:
"Don't overlook the riches contained in the darkness.

Life:
There is no right way for things to turn out....It's not just the happiness percentage that matters. It's the music of it."

Light 1:
"This sphere is made of light...its white core turns sapphire as it radiates out...All beings on earth carry this light from this sphere within them. That's why spiritual philosophies say that we are one....The light from the sphere propels your soul into your body when you're in the womb."

Light 2:
"The Divine Presence...a concentrated pure light...calls me by my soul name, the soul I was before I left the Higher Worlds to go to earth."

Music/rhythm:
"There is also rhythm here, but it isn't steady. It's a pulsation that's constantly changing... Certain music by the composer Sibelius gives you an idea of what the cosmic sound was like." [ The Swan of Tuonela--BG--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqxHBV6eQ_U]

Tribe:
Apparently each of us belongs to a tribe. Billy Fingers' tribe is called Lohana.
"The Tribe Leaders are Beings that don't exist on earth..."

Universal Intelligence:
"...grows trees from seeds, lets birds fly,...gives birth to stars...beats your heart and heals your wounds."

Void:
"I am becoming the Allness in the Nothing. [...] That's what the Divine is--everything and nothing."

Spirit:
"From pure soul I am becoming pure Spirit. And, as Spirit, I will leave the system of earth and all its heavens and go on to another Universe."
Old 09-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Master
My Goodness! The link to The Swan of Tuonela is Exquisite!
Old 09-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Guide
Spirit has told me that darkness provides us with the stillness which makes higher states and meditation possible.

Also that darkness is in truth, another form of light.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
My Goodness! The link to The Swan of Tuonela is Exquisite!

I am glad you like the music.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
Spirit has told me that darkness provides us with the stillness which makes higher states and meditation possible.

Also that darkness is in truth, another form of light.

In a study of children's NDEs by At-water* the children told of a fierce Light or God Light, a dark Light or Mother Light and a white light or Father Light.
So this supports what you say namely that darkness is another form of light.

* I put a hyphen in the name because if I don't the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th letters turn into asterisks because they spell a word SF does not want used.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Master
beautiful and moving....thanks for posting, Bluegreen...I will have to check out the book

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 11-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
beautiful and moving....thanks for posting, Bluegreen...I will have to check out the book
You're welcome, 7luminaries.