Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-06-2013, 03:31 AM
mikron

THE BEGINNING OF A STORY THAT BEGAN IN ANOTHER TIME

THE BEGINNING OF A STORY THAT BEGAN IN ANOTHER TIME
Story by: Cal Garrison

Looking down at the earth below me I see myself, but this is another time and I am not the same as I am now. My hair is long and matted. Dressed in roughly woven cloth, I appear to be about 25 years old. Whether by choice or by decree, something tells me I am an outcast in this place. The time is long ago. It is a cold part of the world, up north near the Arctic Circle.

Nothing distinguishes the landscape except for its pristine beauty. I am the only two-legged inhabitant. My house sits on a plain near an ultramarine-blue river. A mountain range runs parallel to it. There are glaciers on the peaks but its early spring and the water’s rushing hard from the snow- melt.

How I came to be here and how long this has been my home I cannot tell – but I have lived here long enough to feel as though I am no longer human. Close to the elements and imbued with those frequencies, I have become such a totally natural creature it seems as if I am no different than the stones that line the riverbed, or the flowers that grow near it.

On this day I am skirting the perimeter of my home. Half in the ground, it is built of stones and moss and earth. The roof slopes down close to the foundation. There are no windows, just a door made of driftwood and tree bark. The ground underneath my feet is soft. It’s been a long winter and I am outside enjoying the sunlight and looking for leeks.

I belong to this place. I know nothing else. And in knowing it I have turned into a sorceress without even understanding what that means. My magic flows out from me the same way the river flows. It is who I am. And in being myself I have learned how to heal and transmute anything.

In the distance I see a figure coming through the mountain pass. Something in me wakes up. It is him again, the God-man who comes every time the seasons change. The last time he appeared the snows fell so deep he stayed with me until spring. Three moons have passed and he’s come out of the mountain again.

I know nothing of this man except who he is when he’s with me. I don’t know about his life in the village on the other side of the mountain, nor do I know what brings him here. To me he is an apparition that comes to life and becomes part of my world in cycles, like the moon, until he disappears again. As the only other human I ever see, this man is God to me. Watching him and seeing him in the distance I am beside myself. It will be dusk before he gets here.

The vision moves to a scene that must have taken place several years after the one described above. I am down near the water’s edge, lying on my belly, crying into the river. It has been one whole year since the man came. The wind tells me he is dead. Alone in the place where the two of us came to life, my grief goes to the verge of lunacy. With nothing but the elements to keep me sane, in time, I find my reason for living in the world that was there before he entered it.

For 700 years this grief remains locked in my cellular memory. None of it is remembered at the conscious level but all of it is there, waiting to be stirred. Lifetimes pass. It is now 1998. On this particular day I am meditating. In a process that is meant to introduce me to my male aspect, out of the deepest corner of my right lung a tall thin man with a long gray beard emerges from a red mist. Wearing brown leather breeches and a homespun shirt he comes toward me with his right arm outstretched. The staff in his left hand steadies him as he moves over the cobbled path.

He hands me a small leather pouch. No words are exchanged but through some other form of communication he tells me this is his gift to me. Inside the bag are 24 stones, etched with runes. Looking into his eyes, I recognize this man, but my memory isn’t quite ready to place him. The overriding sense is that he is an aspect of myself, one that I am reuniting with after a long period of separation.

That vision, which seemed so much like a fantasy, turned out to be an annunciation of sorts. Within a year the man who walked out of my lung actually walked into my life. He reentered my world on a day when I happened to be sitting in a room with a group of people, waiting for the man who had found a way to heal the earth to deliver a lecture on his research. When the door opened and the speaker started moving toward the podium, it was then that my mind, jarred by memories from an older time, got the first whiff of an inkling that this was the God-man I had known so long ago and never thought I’d see again.

Out of all the people in the room, I was the one who was to have an audience with this man. Arranged months before in a series of phone calls, the meeting would confirm whether or not we would work together. On the surface that’s what was going on. Underneath it all we were there to pick up where we left off.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:34 AM
mikron

THE BEGINNING OF A STORY THAT BEGAN IN ANOTHER TIME (PART II)

THE BEGINNING OF A STORY THAT BEGAN IN ANOTHER TIME (PART II)
Story by: Cal Garrison

In a story that began in our May issue, I started out by going into a past life experience that took place over 700 years ago. This month’s installment features the players from the previous incarnation, and the vicissitudes of fate and Karma that have placed all of them in their respective roles, this time around. (If you have not read the first installment, click here to go directly to Part I of this serial)

I remember thinking that he looked blue. It was like the blue in the denim of his clothing had leeched out and gotten under his skin. Tall and skinny, more like a shadow than a flesh and bone human being, the minute he started talking it was his voice that made him real enough for me to know that something huge was going on.

Swept up in a flood of memories, the part of me that keeps everything under control reminded me to focus on what I was there for – and what I was there for seemed to have more to do with the woman who was sitting in front of me than it did with the man behind the podium; she had arrived a few moments before. This had to be Katharina, Slim’s sixth wife. Rotating her head like an owl, she shot me a smile and mouthed a few words to let me know that we would speak at length when the seminar ended.

Once the lecture was over and all of their questions were answered, Slim led the group out onto the lawn to demonstrate his dowsing technique. Katharina put her arm around my shoulder, sweeping me under her raw-linen wing, and the two of us followed along. After a few pleasantries and a cigarette, as soon as we caught up with everyone, she handed me a bundle of copper welding rods and instructed me to deliver them to her husband, who was standing on a small slope about fifty feet away. Not knowing what prompted her to need me to perform this little chore, I did as I was told.

Walking across the stretch of grass the noonday sun formed a corona of light around Slim, whose body was nothing more than a cowboy-shaped black hole until I stood right in front of him. Handing over the bundle of welding rods, I felt him grab the other end as his hand appeared from inside the boundary of the dark silhouette, while the rest of him came into being around his clear blue eyes, which in that moment were driving a beam of recognition straight into the back of my skull.

I had no frame of reference for any of this. It totally blew my mind. If there was anything real to this guy, anything besides the Rasputin-like eyes and his reputation as a wizard, it would be revealed before the afternoon was out.

For the next hour or more I went between watching the Master teach to making small talk with his wife. Katharina wanted to know more about my plans for a workshop, which involved discussing numbers, dates, and the three of us deciding what to do about it over lunch. It was she who did all of the talking. Slim sat between us, like a good boy. I swear to God, he didn’t say ‘Boo’; he sat there like a statue through the whole thing.

When we got back to the convention hall, and I finally had a chance to talk with him by myself, I too couldn’t say ‘Boo’. Tongue-tied and embarrassed by my inability to utter a word in front of the Genius, I made a half assed attempt to break the ice by saying:

“I feel like one of those fools on TV who’s just won a contest to meet and hang out with their favorite celebrity. I am so impressed by who you are and what you do, I can’t even speak”. To which he replied: “Take it easy girl. There’s nothing special about me. We all put our pants on one leg at a time”.

From that point on, it was easy. The talk went all over the place. I couldn’t tell you exactly what was said; I just remember how it felt to sit next to this unusual man and without even knowing who he was, sense that he was already part of me. We spent about an hour together that first time. I could have stayed longer but the friends who had driven up to take in the lecture with me came around to remind me it was time to go home.

We left Slim and Katharina in the auditorium and walked down the main corridor of the Lyndonville State College to head out to the parking lot. On my way out the front door, I felt a hand on my shoulder, only to spin around and see Slim, standing there in all his ‘Blueness’ with a bundle of copper rings, reaching out to me with both arms, saying:

“Take these please. I want you to have them. I know you know what to do with them”

Cal Garrison
is a practicing astrologer with 40 years of experience. An author of five books to her credit, Cal is well known for her affiliation with the late Slim Spurling. A single mother with three grown daughters, Cal lives happily in the red rocks of Sedona, Arizona
Old 02-06-2013, 06:08 AM
Juanita

I enjoyed that.. Thank you for sharing...
Old 02-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Paci Bera

Awesome! I felt as if I was the protagonist
Old 04-06-2013, 09:01 AM
Master
I enjoyed too , thank you .
Old 04-06-2013, 10:31 AM
beansi

Hi there
It's been awhile since i've come across such excellent talent.....brilliant story!........Thank you
Old 05-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Super Moderator
So did I enjoy it!
Beautifully-written!
I would quite like to know what happens next....