Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-11-2013, 02:37 AM
MGazonda

"Cygnus IV" - A Storied Analogy of Twin Flames

Hey! I've been reading a lot of what everyone's posting around here... and learning a lot by participating. I was thinking about the idea of "what makes a twin flame special?" I first saw an analogy, and now it's a story that I can tap into. Here's a taste... more like an introduction than a full story at this point.

Cygnus IV was filled with people much like us here on Earth. Their lives are not that much different than our own, except for one main difference. The way that they experience sex is completely different than the way we do here on Earth.

On Cygnus IV, the people go through a very strange process when they go through puberty. Well, I say strange... but what I really mean is that it's strange to us. To them, it's completely normal.

During puberty, men's left hands, and women's right hands change their handedness. Which means that men end up with two right hands, and women with two left hands. And even with that, there are exceptions. Some men have two left hands, and some women have two right hands.

This probably sounds really difficult to live with. And, I'm sure for us, it would be. They also have a workaround to this dilemma. They can remove and swap their hands! The people that live on Cygnus IV can put someone else's hand on just like we put on a glove.

There are lots of types of people on Cygnus IV. Some of them decide to live their whole lives with the hands they grew themselves. Some find a permanent mate, and will only swap once in their entire lives. You'll also find people who swap hands with any stranger they meet on the street. And this is just a taste... you can find people who will do just about anything with their hands.

There's something really neat that these people get from swapping hands. When you attach someone's hand to your body, you start to become them. Not in an overwhelming "lose yourself" type of way (although that can happen...), but rather in a merging of personalities, way of thinking and seeing the world type of way.

One of the difficulties in swapping hands is that no one ever seems to get quite the perfect fit. Which isn't always a bad thing, some people really like having hands that don't match their physical body as it can give them additional strength or finesse, or a whole bunch of other things that wouldn't have been a part of that person before. (have you ever seen a 100 pound woman with a Football player's hand? looks funny the first time you see it...)

I've personally always liked finding someone who's hand was reasonably similar to mine. It just seems to work better. Like it was closer to how things would be if I'd grown my own right and left hands.

And then one day, everything changed. I met a woman who's hand was a perfect fit. And I mean perfect. It's not possible for a fit this good. I mean, when we swap hands, they're just like we grew them ourselves. This isn't possible. How is this happening? Have I lost my mind?

Oh my God, that's it! I'm losing my mind! I've just gone insane. This woman isn't real. Everyone's going to point and laugh, and throw me in a mental hospital.

And yet, that didn't happen. Somehow, she IS real. She's right here with me right now. The most perfect woman I could ever meet. I'm madly in love with her. And I'm absolutely terrified...

Any comments would be appreciated :)
Old 04-11-2013, 04:05 AM
MadamStar

This is awesome! I loved it. I think this is a great allegory for the whole TF idea. And it is true. The perfect fit... that is why we cannot forget it when we see it. A reflection of our own being.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Honestly

Ha ha I thought you were gonna tell us that we are part of an experiment. Lol.
Scary yes, but in a good way don't you think?
Old 04-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Master
His hand always finds mine, they're a perfect fit. Thanks for sharing Klairic :)
Old 04-11-2013, 12:42 PM
HeartSong11

I like this Klairic :)
Old 04-11-2013, 03:14 PM
MGazonda

Allegory. ****. I forgot about that word. (thanks MadamStar )
Old 04-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Master

More than perfect say if you are an artist and the perfect fit is a musician. Then you equal more than the sum of the parts.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:12 PM
MGazonda

able12, I'll have to give this some thought. Right now, I feel like any twin flame meeting would be highly beneficial for both, not just if there's an obvious link like that.

I think I'm saying this, because for me, I don't know much about my twin in the physical world. The connection is a source of inspiration for me regardless of how we would appear to match up on paper.

At the same time, I agree with you...and everything about this is beyond what I can see as perfect.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:09 AM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
Allegory. ****. I forgot about that word. (thanks MadamStar )

No problem.. ;)
Old 05-11-2013, 02:01 AM
Master
I absolutely LOVE his hands. It was one of the first things I noticed about him. How perfect his hands were. I love this!