Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I also feel this core energy is the point of connection. - the yolk of who we are...

All the density around it the expression we take and the layers we create around the core is ever changeable.

If you are connecting from your core self and then building outwards there is more of a chance of an enduring relationship

I've changed immensely over the years - dropping so many barriers to my authenticity to reach and align my outer self to the core of my being...
This is where I connect to my husband as well and the reason why we have been able to endure so much together as we connect from this core State and work out from it as opposed to working a relationship from the outside in.

Change is an inevitable fact of life... and in the end all we truely have with any permanance is our own connection to source...

But... if you any hope of an enduring love relationship here on earth it has to be a core based relationship where you love from the core accepting the other in all their authenticity and accepting yourself in the same way.

Honest and authentic Love is the foundation to everything -
It's funny that at the authentic core we are faced with all our imperfection and vulnrability and yet - that is the strength this love.

When I meditate and listen... I can hear my own 'core vibration'... and from here I can also hear my husband's core vibration as well as the core vibration of my pre - twin... I can hear who I harmonise with... and it is just one of the ways which I sifted through all the confusion in the early days and remembered who I really harmonise with at the core.

As we drop the masks... we align more and more with our unigue core vibration... we align with who we truely are... warts and all.

This is why I do not like to use terms like 'raise my vibration' as to me it feels much more like I am 'aligning with my core self'.
I don't have to climb the vibrationary ladder to do this... I simply have to listen to my song and follow it home.
I like everything you've written here that I feel there isn't much more to add.

For the comment about raising our vibration I agree it can be misunderstood and aligning is much better but both mean the same thing I guess. Aligning with core self is raising our vibration because we have let go of the egoic debris keeping us in a state of confusion. Letting go feels lighter, like floating to the surface....but I also like your description of listening to my inner song...finding our inner resonance.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
That's exactly what I feel. I tried to express that in the These are not the drones you are seeking... thread.

But from threads since then it doesn't seem like people are really understanding this concept. I feel like this is an area that is really hurting people and needs to be made more apart of the common concepts of the TF/SM process.

The core energy of our TF's love Remains the Same but it becomes Incorporated Who We Are versus coming from another person.

Finding the 'Twin Within'
Exactly

Its not an instant understanding though is it. We may feel the difference but its a working progress...its a bit like being given a handbook with all the answers but unless you implement the ideas within there's no way of truely knowing. Time seems to unravel all the secrets this relationship has given us.

I've been on here for over five years now and can see how people have progressed as they slowly integrate the knowledge of their experience. Its all a journey
Old 10-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Exactly

Its not an instant understanding though is it. We may feel the difference but its a working progress...its a bit like being given a handbook with all the answers but unless you implement the ideas within there's no way of truely knowing. Time seems to unravel all the secrets this relationship has given us.

I've been on here for over five years now and can see how people have progressed as they slowly integrate the knowledge of their experience. Its all a journey

Yes. And maybe we aren't meant to get this lesson until we are ready to really understand but I know on my personal journey there were seeds planted from whenI first started and they didn't make sense but as I've been growing, they allowed a stronger foundationand those lessons weren't as difficult.

If I would have been told early on that he was not the man whom I might end up with (him being so completely Changed) I would not have believed it completely but the concept would have made sense. I also may not have held on as long as I did.

I was only in that space for a year before I couldn't handle it anymore and got a cord cutting. Others have talked about being there for fare longer and that seems completely awful.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Knower

Excellent words. Well said. I agree regarding the people hurting regarding this theory, trying to fit in it what they are experiencing. We can use the theory (which contradict from one website to another) as a reference, not the ultimate truth. Reunion or not, the relevant issue is the deep change we experiment, the growing process. The death and the rebirth. I experienced that without having a clue about TFs. I reconnected with my TF for validating the theory just for me and what happened is that after 9 years of the so called separation in TFs jergon, we said "I love you" after some messages. Since then (which ocurred a few months ago), the theory has helped me to grow even more and experiencing all this fast growing in this occasion to occur smoothly. Not the tumultuous and painful process I experienced before.
But I am ready to drop the concept any time, since I dont need a TF in my life. But I do find the compulsion of wanting to be with him the real triggering in my grow and in seing within, to my core, where back in time was the only place I found solace. And while I grow while keeping the contact with him this time, I do feel the love getting stronger and him healing. And this weekend a mayor shift ocurred to me, for the first time in 13 years of my encounter with him, I didn't feel the need to reply him, while my love for him grew even more. I am more in peace and centered. I am not aligned to my core but I see and feel my core. I know that my true self is there. And I feel the conection is becoming more transparent, yhere is less ego, less drama, we are approaching each other to see our true selves. BTW, my TF was the one who knew about the TF concept and tried to explain that to me. Curiously, I found the concept recently thanks to his efforts back in time.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I also feel this core energy is the point of connection. - the yolk of who we are...

All the density around it the expression we take and the layers we create around the core is ever changeable.

If you are connecting from your core self and then building outwards there is more of a chance of an enduring relationship

I've changed immensely over the years - dropping so many barriers to my authenticity to reach and align my outer self to the core of my being...
This is where I connect to my husband as well and the reason why we have been able to endure so much together as we connect from this core State and work out from it as opposed to working a relationship from the outside in.

Change is an inevitable fact of life... and in the end all we truely have with any permanance is our own connection to source...

But... if you any hope of an enduring love relationship here on earth it has to be a core based relationship where you love from the core accepting the other in all their authenticity and accepting yourself in the same way.

Honest and authentic Love is the foundation to everything -
It's funny that at the authentic core we are faced with all our imperfection and vulnrability and yet - that is the strength this love.

When I meditate and listen... I can hear my own 'core vibration'... and from here I can also hear my husband's core vibration as well as the core vibration of my pre - twin... I can hear who I harmonise with... and it is just one of the ways which I sifted through all the confusion in the early days and remembered who I really harmonise with at the core.

As we drop the masks... we align more and more with our unigue core vibration... we align with who we truely are... warts and all.

This is why I do not like to use terms like 'raise my vibration' as to me it feels much more like I am 'aligning with my core self'.
I don't have to climb the vibrationary ladder to do this... I simply have to listen to my song and follow it home.

Love what you said regarding rising our vibration. I agree, completely. :)
Old 11-12-2017, 12:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Seems to be a two part process of 'deconstruction' as we remove the layers brick by brick we allow space for more authenticity until we finally reach the foundational beliefs which form our outer expression... this is what I used to sometimes percieve as 'running' really I was in deconstruction mode.
Then we remove the foundations and take it back to our inner neautral point of balance and love - the core being...
From here we can start phase two: reconstruction on the foundations of love - and authenticity.
We can do this alone and if we are in union within a harmonious partnership of two people from neautral point...

Either way the new foundations will be set firmly on the new template of living...
And whatever we choose to build from there - we start to do so in a very concious way - choosing the best materials and methods for the job but also remaining fluid and accepting of the continuous nature of change... and able to accept without atrachments to specific outcomes - the need to adapt and be flexible with change in the process.

The tower of old templates had to come down - the foundations had to be shaken up - so that we could lay the new foundations and the new templates for living and relating...

Sigh - I cannot help but feel as though I have drawn to a natural conclusion for this part of my story...
To continue from here - I feel I would be only moving backwards...

Time to build the new... the good news is that even the universe makes mistakes when it is creating... and is always adapting its method hehe.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Master

if you chill and enjoy life without stressing over any of this topic or the kinds of. life 'should' automatically as if naturally pull you into alignment. It's almost like it happens when you stopped noticing. Like those couples trying for a baby, they obbsess over times of her cycle and when to get in that window timeframe of fertile moment to conceive. Nothing happens, even over the years. They drop it, focus on living life instead of trying, trying, trying all the time and one day out of the blue they are pregnant. Without even noticing. When we are not making any of this type of stuff out sole focus. As in, first thing you grab when you wake is 'how to be in soul alignment' or 'twin flame psychics 101' you may notice things naturally, without your obsessive energy into it, happen.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
if you chill and enjoy life without stressing over any of this topic or the kinds of. life 'should' automatically as if naturally pull you into alignment. It's almost like it happens when you stopped noticing. Like those couples trying for a baby, they obbsess over times of her cycle and when to get in that window timeframe of fertile moment to conceive. Nothing happens, even over the years. They drop it, focus on living life instead of trying, trying, trying all the time and one day out of the blue they are pregnant. Without even noticing. When we are not making any of this type of stuff out sole focus. As in, first thing you grab when you wake is 'how to be in soul alignment' or 'twin flame psychics 101' you may notice things naturally, without your obsessive energy into it, happen.

That's a very valid point

And I like it alot hahaha

'Nike - Just do it'

'Life - just live it'...

Old 11-12-2017, 01:18 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Anyone with children or remembers childhood friends knows that people do not stay the same. We go through life collecting experiences and from those experiences we grow as individuals. We develop masks that are there to Shield us from the Judgment of others and allows to come and go more freely in certain situations.

Most of us also know by now that authentic love breaks these masks and by experiencing a deepening love with a TF/SM these masks become more uncomfortable because we are not living in our truth.

The person we were when experiencing this activation of love is not the person we are now in this moment. We bounce back and forth between the feeling of great love and the feeling of great loss as we go through and heal ourselves. This is necessary to be able to dig down as deep as we need to to access the core wounds. After a while we are able to look back and see the growth and Milestones we have achieved.

However, especially in separation, we aren't always able to see the same for our counterpart. We tend to forget that the girl/guy we pine after is gone just as the person we were.

We will never be with that person again. Ever!

It would be impossible to go backwards and to do so would be incredibly painful. You have become this new, more pure version of you. Trying to hold on to someone who was a teacher back in elementary school is only blocking further education.

We know that lesson and must go through the Transformation of death to be reborn into the next level of understanding. We can't do this by hanging on to an old idea of Mr/Mrs Right and hoping that they will be able to make you feel the same AND be able to embrace the deep connections this time.

We can only exist in a reunion space for a short time. The old feelings will only take us so far.

By focusing on the passion for your life as an individual and growing the love within, we start to live more authentically and understand that there were masks in place during the interaction with your TF/SM and now that can't be the new way to move forward. As we rise up we become more purely our Devine selves.

So the idea that "They" will come back is a myth that we tell ourselves to feel comfort. To move on we must be in our truth.

I don't understand - why can't people getting back together again? You write about our truth - do you believe Jesus will come back again?
Old 11-12-2017, 01:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I don't understand - why can't people getting back together again? You write about our truth - do you believe Jesus will come back again?

We return to Christ conciousness. That is the Christ returning. Jesus the man isn't returning - we reach our own salvation through Christ unity conciousness. Jesus left us a map - filled with metaphors and guideposts - a way for us to reach our own destination within Christ conciousness.