Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-07-2023, 04:54 PM
Knower
A dream about passing away

I had a really interesting dream last night. Do you think it means anything? Or, what is your interpretation of it?

In my dream, I died and went to the spirit world. But, this place wasn't heaven. This realm was very closely connected to the Earth. It seemed like some kind of waiting place where other humans who had a sudden or tragic death went to, or other lost Earth souls. There were people of all different ages and appearances here. I even saw little kids, around toddler age. I felt sorry to know they died so young. I also saw many adults, but everyone's physical appearance had some resemblance to how they died. For example, one man had blood on his face and another had blue on his face. I didn't know how I looked because I didn't look in any mirror.

I didn't know how I died in real life. In my dream, there was something about an explosion, but I didn't know if it happened in real life or in the spirit world. And, I also didn't know if I was permanently dead or just in a coma. I was hoping and praying that I was in a coma and I could come back to Earth because I didn't want to die. In this place, there was no sense of time. Here, a few moments could have been 100 years on Earth. I didn't know if my death had just happened and if anyone had discovered it yet, or if I had already been found dead and moments had passed, or if 100 years had already gone by. I felt a sense of urgency that I had to hurry in my endeavors here.

In this place, you weren't attracted to people's physical appearance but instead their energy. There were so many people in this place. It was very busy and crowded. Amongst the crowd, one young man with a baseball cap stood out to me. He was radiating wisdom and kindness. His wisdom came from his experiences on Earth, and he willingly shared it with all those who came to him. It drew me towards him and I came to him begging for help, as did many other spirits. I explained to him my situation, and that I don't know if I am dead or in a coma, and that I want to go back to the Earth. I explained that I had just gotten married, and I missed my husband so much. I couldn't imagine the grief that he would go through the rest of his life at losing me. I also saw an image of his mother crying. I told him I still have work left to do on the Earth, and it wasn't my time to leave yet.

The young man was very kind to me and shared knowledge with me, but suddenly some friends he used to know came to him and ushered him away. He apologized to me that he had to go.

I was sad again and searched for someone who was also radiating wisdom that could guide me somewhere. I eventually found a young woman who had this similar energy. I sat near her, patiently waiting for a chance to talk to her as I could see many others were drawn to her for the same reason.

As I was waiting, I held my hands together and prayed deeply to God that he would bring me back to life and that my work on Earth wasn't done. And, my husband needed me. I kept praying and crying like this, and then suddenly I woke up.
Old 19-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Master

I had a similar experience and I ended up in a similar place, a waiting place, a place between places and in my experience I also died because of an explosion, gas explosion ( but not in real life, of course :)) ). This place was also very crowded, many people were coming from Earth, children, old, young and so and and so forth. All my family members were there, and many more were coming from Earth. This place was also very close to Earth, I talk about its connection with Earth and looked like Earth, even the building were I was looked like the ones from Earth but very clean and of course the view was amazing.. and you are right, you get to experience one's energy, I experienced massive waves of love.

My humble opinion? You had the real deal, not a dream, but an out of body experience. Don't know the details, maybe this was an optional exit that we decided not to take, and the whole thing with the explosion was what was meant to happen, maybe this was some parallel reality or something like that.

I knew that I died but I also asked myself just like you that maybe I am in coma or something like that, it was more like a way to hold unto this human life but I knew that I died.

This is my experience, the raw version of it, just after it happened:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=143168
Old 20-07-2023, 02:12 PM
Experiencer
Awesome experience Bubbles! I believe you had died of natural causes in your sleep. A lot of us die in our sleep. I too been to this waiting place, but I don't recall it being so crowded. I believe this is where we go, at moment of passing. The Soul or the higher self will come and merge everyone back to it from here. And then return to the spirit world. I believe this being heard your desire to wanting to go back to Earth and allowed you to wake up again.
Old 20-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Yes, I had an amazing dream similar...I was there a long time...yes the waiting place...and much more!
I met my Spirit Guide! What a trip she is....so many things occurred while I was there!
Too many to speak on...BUT ...a funny one was:
I got a wink from someone that told me ...."Invest in petroleum." I eventually had some $ and did ...and tripled my $. Lol.

Boy, did I learn a lot while there!! Sorry, too much to say at this moment.
Maybe later.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-07-2023, 03:52 AM
Knower
@ThatMan
Wow, that was such an incredible dream you had! I really enjoyed reading about it. What do you think triggered it? Did it affect your life after having the dream?

@AstralTraveler
Thanks for sharing. Could you share more about your experience in the waiting room? I also thought maybe I died in my sleep, but I hope it's not the case! I did feel okay when I woke up, like nothing bad happened. I also wonder if maybe I was predicting the future? Or, like ThatMan said, maybe it was a parallel reality. I can't really say, but I do feel that it would be better for me not to know how or when I will die.

@Miss Hepburn
Wow that is cool you also had a dream like this. Would you mind sharing it with us?